Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Suprise Me

:ROFL: Both Cobalt and I had the procedure a few months ago. His came out clean (no pun intended) but I have diverticulitis. Lots more fiber for me and because he doesn't want me farting alone, for Cobalt too.

I laughed throughout your narration because it is soooo true! Especially the fart part.. rofl! I didn't have an issue with the prep other than the taste of the stuff. I just camped out in the bathroom. Now we know where I got my brown eyes.. Cobalt swore that after the camp out, my eyes were blue... lol

Everyone.... this is sooooooo important to do! Just like poke & prods, boob smashes and the finger up the behind checking the prostrate - much of what we find uncomfortable and easy to avoid isn't really that terrible to experience and can be a life saving procedure.

Cobalt's dad passed away in September from colon cancer or the after effects of the chemo and radiation - however you want to look at it. The 24 hours of discomfort from the prep and anxiety about the procedure is minimal from what his dad suffered because he didn't go in to get checked again after his first visit.

Also - up your fiber intake. After doing a lot of research and reading, I found that the North American diet isn't conducive to a healthy colon.