Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Phone Sex Yea or Nay?
Yes! Ring me up baby! 131 81.37%
Nope. Ma can't ring my bell. 30 18.63%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2002, 03:32 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Phone sex has really never been able to do anything for me. I could probably get off if I wanted to during phone sex, but I would prefer the real thing. I'm not very good with my imagination over the telephone, but when it comes to the bedroom, I'm full of ideas!!!
Old 07-19-2002, 02:17 PM
Now known as Loulabelle

Phone sex relies on both people being good at talking dirty. It also relies on an empty house and no fear of interruptions!!

I've done it with three different partners - one was my (now ex fiance) and it was ok, one was just last week with this guy i REALLY like, but i wasn't in an empty house so it wasn't as fun as it could have been, and one was with the delicious AK whom i've never met, but we know each other very well, through phone calls and e-mail. With him, it was probably one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Totallt mind blowing, but then again, i love dirty talk, so isuppose it goes without saying!

Thinking of setting up my own 1-900 number, i like it so much!!!!!!! What a way to earn a living, eh?!
Old 07-19-2002, 06:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
A.K.'s Sex-Pot---It's a good thing that fantasizing;is the most important part.I saw a show on TV years ago;and they introduced
professional phone sex operators(female)Most were fat&ugly!I don't mean pleasingly plump-I mean fat&gross.Most looked as if
they took a bath once a month.(if they needed it or not) Irish
P.S.There is a commercial on TV now;that is much the same.A man
asks a woman;what she has on.She describes how sexily;she is dressed.The camera pans back;and she has(in reality)a towel;on her head,fuzzy slippers,and a terrycloth bathrobe!
Old 07-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I have this special friend... I met him online long ago... he lives on the west coast.. and I live many miles away in Missouri. Phone sex has become a special thing between us. He and I share the same interests sexually and we have a way of being able to open up to one another. He calls me from time to time... always unexpected... and always a wonderful surprise. He has a voice that turns me on instantly.... when I answer the phone and hear his voice.. just the tone tells me if he is horny or not... this is definetly a man who doesn't try to disguise his desire.

So yeah... for me.. phonesex is pretty damn good... but keep in mind that this is also being said by a woman that has been alone for a long time without a man to share the real thing. It goes without saying that I would much rather have an actual sexual man-woman experience... but until that happens.. I will settle for the dear friendship that I have with ####.
Old 07-20-2002, 12:01 PM
Seductress

Phone sex is good.......its erotic to tell your partner on the other end of the phone, what you are doing to yourself and how it feels.....and then let them tell you, what they are doing and how they are feeling........it can be a huge turn on.

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 07-24-2002, 12:16 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
If you..and your partner are verbal..then hell yes phone sex works(this is of course assuming that the real live thing can't happen at the time). It's erotic to hear someone...what they're doing, what they're thinking, the little moans, etc. Obviously I would never choose it over sex, but c'mon, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 07-24-2002, 01:59 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I agree with DG, phone sex is a good tool to when you are away from someone you know is very erotic with words.
Old 07-24-2002, 02:13 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Some words are enough to make a girl weak in the knees
Old 07-25-2002, 08:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mytaru Send a message via Yahoo to Mytaru
has anyone ever used phone sex to stimulate thier partner before going home for the night/weekend? or just using it as another tool for teasing?

I've found that doing it over the internet and phone could be great...if only there wasn't a long drive (10+ hours!) to get to someone special...but i've often thought about using it for more then just long distance stimulation.

any thoughts on that matter?
Old 07-28-2002, 06:06 PM
Devilishly kinky member

I've used it to tease my s/o before....a girlfriend of mine called me and we had phone sex while my s/o was with me. It ah...worked very well
Old 07-28-2002, 06:32 PM

Phone Sex

If any girl is interested in having phone sex, pm me and we can arrange something.
Old 08-09-2002, 12:30 PM
~figment of imagination~

I have personally never had phone sex. I tried once with my S/O and he thought it was stupid.

But ...
after hearing Eros's audio clip .... OMG ... I so could get into phone sex!

-Summer
Old 08-09-2002, 01:11 PM
Wildland Fire Fighter

Oh yes have done this,, was fun every time.
Old high schoolfriend once twice three times.
Once I was on line in a chat room and we decided to make that call and have phone sex it was great...
Now with phone sex with someone here and be able to look at their pics too!
Oh My................................................ ............................

pm's always welcome...

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 08-10-2002, 11:25 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

Irish - i think the thing about good phone sex is that it relies on a degree of honesty and trust or else it doesn't work. I would never lie to someone about what i was wearing etc during phone sex. In fact, one time AK asked me what i was wearing and i had to reply 'my work uniform' (i was working for a bank at the time). However, that wasn't such a bad thing because he admitted that he found that quite a turn on. Anyway, if your phone sex partner doesn't find the way you choose to dress sexy, it doesn't bode well for everything else, does it?

Personally, I have a tendency to dress for the man in my life even if he's not with me. It's a turn on to be wearing something you know your partner finds sexy, even if he isn't there to see it! Perhaps it's just me who does that, though . . . .

- Woody Allen
Old 09-16-2002, 12:16 PM

Phone sex is so nice! you can hear her moaning and you have to imagine what she is doing not be able to see her and touch her...as she tries to turn you on...and she becomes horny too...

Cyber sex, is really nice too! The only problem is that you have to write in the pc and you stop doing what u do...

I had phone sex and on-line sex with one of my ex-girlfriends...we liked the same things in sex...and when we were away...we were having sex by phone or pc at least 2 times per day...

Of course real sex is better than anything....