Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2005, 10:04 PM

Night Nurse

My name is Angela and im a nurse at one of Brisbanes main hospitals I have been doing the job for a few years and when this experience happened i was just about to turn 24. I was working a night shift and had a new patient in room 206( a Private Room) His name was name was Alan foster and he was a very rich man in his early 60s. He was in hospital recovering from a heart operation and would be in for a few weeks.

The first night he was there i was covering his room, he seemed nice and we chatted about all things as i went about my routine. It was not until he buzzed me at 3am one morning that i found out that i had and extra attraction to him. When i attended to him he told me that he needed to pee,
i grabbed to bottle and pulled the sheet back to help him as he was still bed bound. when i pulled his gown up i was so suprised at what i seen i think i even gasped aloud. His cock was very big no it was huge, i have been nursing for a while and seen cock everyday and some i seen were big but this was big at first guess it was 8 inches soft and 3 inches round it almost hung to his knee and it had a big purple head that was like a mushroom on the end.

I grabbed hold of it and felt its heat in my hand as i put the end of it in the bottle for him. he just smiled and said that it felt good having a female nurse for a change. he asked me if i like the size of his cock i just smiled and said sure its big not trying to look to keen i tried to avoid eye contact with him and not stare at his cock as well i had done this hundreds of times but for some reason i felt very shy this time, maybe it was because he was so old and my pussy was starting to tingle.

it took him ages to finally release his fluid and when he stopped i pulled the bottle from his cock and placed bottle on bed side while i still held his cock in my other hand i then grabbed a cloth to clean any excess urine that had splashed as i was wiping it it twithced in my hand and i felt it expand i let it go and turned to wash bottle in sink when i turned around his cock was fully hard and laying on his stomach.

i stood there and stared for a second when he interupted and asked it it looked good not wanting up set him i said yeah it did now get some sleep and i turned out light and left.

that night i had the image of that big cock in my mind i wondered how it felt and if it would even fit in a girls pussy, or maybe mine. next morning i did my round quickly so i could get home and sleep before my next shift as i was leaving alan called me into his room as i stepped in i noticed he had some visitors, His wife and daughter were there he introduced me and i chatted for a while i had trouble looking wife in the eyes i kept picturing her fucking his big cock, his daughter was about same age as me and a very pretty girl she seemed a little stuck up i said goog bye and went home to sleep

Over the next 2 weeks i tended to alans needs helping him pee and showering him i enjoyed ever moment i touched his cock he was always hard and he would always ask me to jack him off or suck it but i always refused and told him that he was a married man and i could lose my job over it he i always made sure that while bathing him his cock got a bit extra attention and was well cleaned.

when he was discharged and able to go home he asked me for my phone number and for some reason i gave it to him. i guess i figured he would never call. a week passed and had not heard nothing. when he rang me and asked to meet me for a drink i agreed after he talked me into it. so i met him at 10am next day at a small pub near where i live. We chatted and had a few drinks when he told me that he wanted to fuck me. I was shocked i had never been asked like that before and coming from a man his age.

I said no we could not he was married so we had a few drinks and he asked me again he said he just wanted my hands on his cock again. it must have been the drinks but i was getting a little horny and agreed besides i wanted to see that cock again.

we went to my house and he got in the door and just dropped his pants and was standing there naked from waist down with his cock slowly getting hard he asked where i wanted to do this i told him to just sit on couch i went and took my shoes off and got a towel to clean any mess, When i returned he was sitting there holding his big cock and rubbing it i knelt down and grabbed hold and started rubbing it. he thanked me for doing this for him i just smiled.

As i was wanking him he grabbed my tits and rubbed them and commented on how nice they felt. i smiled and kept rubbing his cock. He tthen asked if he could see them, I was really horny and also it was the middle of summer and i was warm. so i stood up up and removed my dress and bra leaving me in only my panties. i then knelt down again and was back at my job of rubbing his cock.

He then started to rub my tits again and coment on how hot my body was(and it is cause i work out alot) i was really getting in to it and for some reason i just started to lick his cock i actually could not believe it that i was sucking this old mans big cock, he just groaned and encouraged me telling me i was a good girl.He started to get nasty and told me to be a good slut and suck it hard, which i did. I sucked it well just the head my mouth was really streched and i licked the shaft and sucked his hairy balls for about 10 mins be fore he told me that he wanted to put it in my pussy. I stopped and said that it wont fit, but he just told me that it would, he went on to tell me that his wife handles it fine he then sort of begged me he was saying that he would love to feel my young body and tight hole on his cock and then made a bet with me that i could take it, well i was horny as hell and agreed. I stood up pulled off my panties and showed him my naked body. His cock twitched as he stared at my pussy he commented on the fact that i had a pubic bush said that hairy pussy made him really hard( well it was trimmed not out of control but a nice nest of black hair.). We went into the bedroom and he made me lie face down on bed he then put all my pillows under my stomach so my arse and pussy were in the air and he had total access. as i lay there he rubbed my pussy lip and slowly fingered my hole i was very wet which excited him he said the wetter the better i still told him it would not go in he just told me to be quite and let him do his work we laughted as he pushed anther few fingers into my pussy.

He talked the entire time telling how nice it felt and thaanking me for letting him try and telling that he hasnt had a nice pussy like mine in a long time. I felt him put the head of his cock at my entrance at it felt so good i could feel the size already. he slowly rubbed it back and forth slowly pushing deeper and deeper every now and then he would grab hold of my labia and pull it apart st open my pussy to his cock then he stopped still, He said that it was about 4 inches in and asked how i was going i was panting so loud and almost out of breath but i said i was ok h said that from now on it would be a bit harder. i nodded and he put pressure on me and pushed further forward and he kept on pushingforward and not pulling back, I felt like my pussy was about to tear with the size it felt on fire and the pain started to build and build i gritted my teeth and said stop which he did but he kept same amount of pressure and didnt pull back at all, he told me it was almost all in and i was doing so well he said my pussy was so tight. we stopped for a minute with his cock burried in me.

After a few minutes of being still i said that i was ok and we continues again and he pushed in more it burned in my clit as i streched out around his cock
he slowly started to pump back and forward his cock was all the way in and he started to increase pace and really fuck me I had my second orgasm.

it was about this time that i realised he was in me unprotoected but it was to late i felt him cum and cum and cum i was amazed at how much there was he stopped and just kept saying thankyou as he slowly pulled his cock out and i felt all the semen dribble out onto my bed.

more of my stories to follow

love Angela xxxxx
Old 10-12-2005, 10:47 PM

Sorry

sorry my story is so messy and bad spelling but i had to typ it while on a break at work.

The entire story is true and did happen to me, Let me know any feed back
thanks