Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-17-2006, 02:08 AM

Massage therapy

“Is that Jane’s massage therapy parlour?”
“It is. What would you like?”
“Can I book myself in for a massage: body, front and back, legs, head, in fact the lot, please?”
“Of course. We can fix you up for Tuesday at 11; is that OK. A good all over massage will take about 1-1 1/2 hours.”
“Splendid. Will look forward to it. Name’s George Jones. Who’ll be doing the massage?”
I replied that it would be me and Jane, as there were 2 of us running the place.
Jane and I are massage therapists and have been for some while, and we have a good mixed clientel. After this conversation with George I said to Jane that we ought to try something new which we have not done before.
“Such as?” asked Jane.
“Well, I think – if George looks half decent – we could give him an all over massage, leaving no parts untouched. What do you think?”
“Excellent idea. It will add a frisson of excitement to our day and would certainly be a pleasure for a client.”
So saying we discussed a few points of detail and awaited Tuesday with eager anticipation.

Tuesday came and with it George right on time. I asked him to go take a shower, as we do all our visitors, and handed him a neat little package containing a pair of plain blue boy shorts, but quite tight, saying, “Put these on when you’re done and the robe, and leave the rest of your clothes in the changing room. You’ll find these quite comfortable and, being quite compact, they allow me to be able to massage you nearly all over.” I smiled at him, winningly!

In our parlour Jane and I wear a white top and skirt which reaches down to about half way between thigh and knee. It’s a fairly loose fitting top and under it I usually wear a bra, pale pink, and skimpy briefs to match. Jane varies her underwear between a thong and a brief panty. Occasionally I do not wear a bra at all as I like the freedom and I feel I do not need one all the time.

Now, Jane and I installed a video camera in the changing room - for security reasons, you understand – and we had a look at George as he slipped into his shorties.
“Good body,” I said to Jane.
“Sure is, and I think I could do something, would like to do something with the parts he is just covering up,” she answered.
So saying we knew what the routine would be during the massage.

George appeared wearing the robe and I led him into the massage room and said:
“Please take off the robe, and lie face up on the couch, and relax. I’ll start by massaging your feet, work up your legs, do some upper body massage, head, and so on.”
George reclines. I notice that he has put on the shorties and is dressed straight down without any swelling and I cover up his middle and upper torso with a towel. I work away at his feet and legs, covering them slightly with oil so may hands slide easily over his limbs. I work next on his upper chest, then his scalp and say that I will come back to do his face at the end of the session. As I work on his chest and neck I lean over him so he can see down my dress and wonder if this having any effect on him, but cannot see because he is covered up.
After a bit it’s time to uncover the stomach and upper legs, and so I start on his stomach gently massaging lower and lower but stopping above the shorts, then moving to the upper legs.
“How does this feel?” I ask.
“Just great”, says my man.
“You’ve got a nice body. Keep it in good shape,” I say
As yet no movement within the shorts, or is that a slight swelling? I resume the stomach therapy right down to the band, then push it down an inch, bring the hands up the body a little and then down again, pushing the band a little bit further down so that now I can see George’s hair beginning to appear.
“George,” I say, “these shorts are getting in my way and I am going to push them down further. You don’t mind do you?”
“Not at all; I’d be very pleased if you would push them out of the way.”
I ease them down further and lift them over his cock which is now taking on a different shape! The swelling is rapid! I continue to move my hands down into his hair and around the side of his member and balls taking care not to touch them.and onto his legs.
“Well, I seem to have massaged all the muscles on the front of your body except one! I don’t believe in leaving a job half done so I am going to give some therapy to the parts as yet untouched.”
“Marvellous! I hoped you’d do that.”
“All you do is remain as before, hands at your sides, relaxing, ” I said with a wicked grin. So saying I put a little more oil on my hands and took hold of George’s muscle right at the base and slid a hand right up to the top, then applied the other hand and did the same thing. I watched George’s face: sheer delight. I repeated this manoeuvre several times before reversing the movement: hands starting at the top and sliding down to the base. Some up and down massage was next; and some playing with the balls as I thought he would like that.
Now, I have to admit to a weakness, that is that I just love to see a man cum and see his juice shooting as far as possible out of his cock, so I say:
“When did you last cum, George?”
“Well, let me see. It must have been about 10 days ago, not sure really. Some time ago, anyway.”
“Great! That means that you’ll have lots of juice for me to bring off. I just love to see you cumming. To get a bit of extra power you tell me when you’re near and I’ll stop for a bit and then bring you on again. We’ll do that a couple of times and then you can let rip!”
“And I think you’ve got too much fur here so how would you like me to trim it for you?”
“Yea, OK, I’d like that. Do you trim yourself?”
“Yes. I’ve normally got quite a fleece but I trim it into a V-shape so it looks quite good. Would you like the same? Here, I’ll give you sight of it so you can see what it’s like.”
I lift my skirt up above my low cut pink lace panties, slid down the top rather slowly and, I hope sensuously, and gradually the top of my V comes into view. I push them down a bit more until they are just above my slit where I stop.
“There, that gives you an idea of how it looks. What do you think? Suit you?”
George swallows. “Yes, brilliant! I’d like it very much. It would suit me well!”
I slide my panties back up, drop my skirt into position and look back at George’s penis which seems to have a life of its own; it is throbbing, waiting for further attention.
I form my thumb and forefinger into a circle and grip his tool right at the top, slide them up and down just over the rim. George gasps: “That’s wonderful, just keep it up”, so I do as I am told - for a bit. Then some longer strokes and George is saying that he is getting very near, so I stop and massage his stomach for a couple of minutes, then go back to his cock with a little more oil and nice full strokes from top to bottom, ever so slowly, applying slightly more force on the downward movement, then some work around the head till he says that he is very near to cumming and I can see that his balls are all tense so I slow for a moment and say, “OK, George, let me see you cum, let me see your juice!”.
It doe not take many more strokes before his breathing is really heavy and he exclaims, “Don’t stop! I’m cumming!” and suddenly there is a little spurt and then a great long one and then another and several more as he splashes his jism up into the air and along his body. I keep up my stroking, “Go on, keep going, give me more of it!” Eventually, the spurting eases and finally stops and George gasps, “That was fantastic, you certainly know what to do with my cock!” I feel warmed by such praise! And, indeed, could feel that I was pretty damp between my own legs – but this is not the moment to be doing anything with my own body.
“That was a marvellous spurt, George, right up to your chin. You certainly cannot have indulged for several days to get a result like that! Just what I like to see, and quite a turn on for me! I’ll just clean up the pearly drops and we can continue.”

I fetch a pair of scissors and razor and start to work on George’s fur, trimming it neatly and shaping it into a V, quite narrow and the hair cut quite short. When I finish I am quite pleased with my work, and George seems very happy too.

“Time to do your back so turn over and lie face down on the couch, and relax. I’ll position this mirror you see here so you can watch me while I massage your back and legs. You’ll see there is a bit of a gap in the middle there so you can lie comfortably and so nothing gets squashed!”
“How considerate,” he laughs.
Although he lies face down I have a mirror under the table he can see into and then I move another into position so he can see what is going on as I massage him, if he wants to, of course.

Soft music, reduced light level, oil gently spread onto his back and I start to work again on his lovely body, well toned and muscled. As I work on his back I can see him watching and, with the loose fitting top I know he can see down from time to time. I keep a towel over his middle part and legs and when ready to do his legs I move it up to cover the upper part of his back. After doing his lower legs and feet I move to concentrate on the lower back and upper thighs. I ease down the top part of his briefs slightly and this is the signal for Jane to appear. I massage his lower back and then switch to his muscular upper thighs. Nice body, I think, again!

Jane slides on the thick carpetted floor under the table and through the gap in the table, eases George’s shorties down his legs slightly so that she is now looking very closely at his penis and balls! And, even though this is a quick manoeuvre, George’s cock swells mighty fast! And not long ago it was giving a full performance! There can only be seconds in it and she takes his cock into her mouth, gently, and begins to suck.
“This is a bit of a surprise but most welcome…..Gee, that’s just beautiful,” George says. He can see this because I move the mirror again so he can watch, and Jane is on the floor, skirt rucked up and he can see her smooth thighs and the black panties she is wearing today.
I slide George’ briefs out of the way completely, apply some oil to his upper back legs and between them and then ease my hands between the buttocks and slide my hand down to touch his balls, hanging loosely at the moment. I massage them carefully between fingers and thumb. He groans. Jane is sucking his rampant cock, running her tongue round the head, sucking some more, and I whisper into George’s ear, “Jane just loves to drink cum and she wants you to cum in her mouth.”
Jane slides the cock out of her mouth and runs her tongue round the rim and stokes it a few times before taking it back into her mouth and sucking deeply on it while I continue to finger the balls which I notice have become a little bit tense. George exclaims that this is really good and can Jane just slow down a bit as he does not want to cum just yet. She takes his cock out of her mouth again and runs the tip of her finger round the top of it, then makes a circle with her hand and slides it down the cock to the base and back up again really slowly. She repeats this manoeuvre quite a few times and asks George if he would like her to suck him again.
“Oh, yes please!”
She sucks the head, then absorbs the whole member into her mouth and sucks deeply. George’s balls are now really tight; he must be on the point of coming. Jane relinquishes him again and says that she must have him fill her mouth and grips the cock again. I can hardly get a hold of George’s balls now so I just rub them gently, and slide my finger upwards slightly. This seems to tip him over the edge because his breath comes mighty fast and with a load groan he cums full into Jane’s mouth who takes it all and I can feel the bottom of George’s prick throbbing as he spurts his juice, a throbbing which seems to go on for ages….Gradually he calms down exclaiming that that was simply wonderful and what beautiful girls we are to do that to him. I marvel at his ability to cum again so well and so quickly!
“Just to finish off, George, I’ll do your head and face now, and then perhaps, if you have liked your massage we can make another appointment – but I think we should leave it for at least 2 weeks! Should give you muscles time to recover! Don’t overuse them in the meantime!”
George likes the idea of another massage and we fix an appointment.
After George has gone there are no more clients before lunch so I say to Jane, “I don’t know about you but massaging George like that has made me extremely randy.. I think I need some relief of my own!”
“I really enjoyed getting George off like that and, me too, I feel horny. Why don’t we go back into the room and have a bit of fun ourselves?”.
Back into the massage room we went……..
……………..but that’s another story!
Old 12-10-2006, 11:24 AM

More massage....

“Seeing George’s performance has got me really hot,” I said to Jane. “Get up on that table and let me give you some attention because I know you need it!”

Before she got onto the massage table Jane grabbed me and held my face between her hands and gave me a kiss, quite passionate, with her tongue slipping between my lips and thrusting inside my mouth so I kissed her back and pressed my tongue deep into her mouth. This sensuous kissing made me more horny than ever! I lifted Jane’s blouse off and unfastened her pink bra, let it fall to the ground and lowered my mouth to her brown nipple which was standing out quite pert and hard. I kissed it gently and ran my tongue round the nipple making it stand up even more, then I put my lips over it and began to suck it which made Jane moan: “Oh yes, ” she gasped, “do the other one,” so I obliged! While I was doing this I pushed up her skirt with one hand and felt up her thigh till I reached her panties into which I slid my hand and started to pull them down. She backed off from me, unclasped her skirt, let it drop on the floor and slipped off her panties, moved to the table and sat down on it, swivelled her body round so that she could lie down on it but with the lower part of her legs dangling down.
“I want you to kiss me the way you just did but on my other lips,” Jane whispered hoarsely. I needed no second bidding! I moved in between her legs, eased them apart, and bent my head towards her pussie which I could see was really wet. Jane’s pussie was beautifully cropped, cut short in a sort of circle above her slit, the hair quite closely cut, and beneath it her cunt glowed, so I stooped to kiss her. I just touched my mouth to her slit, ran my tongue up the crack and down, right down so that I could push it into her opening and then slide it back up towards her clit which I soon found. Her juices were delicious and when I found her clit I licked it upwards, then around it and then took it into my mouth and sucked and sucked as hard as I could. Jane was in ecstasy. “Don’t stop, keep sucking and licking,” she gasped. “You’re going to make me come, keep going.” Not wishing to disappoint her I continued to lick and she thrust her cunt towards me pushing at my mouth, so I kept on sucking and licking. “Ohhh, I’m cuming, don’t stop, ohhh……” she panted and I kept on sucking as she writhed beneath my mouth.
After a short while, when she had relaxed a bit and had come down from cloud 9, I said I was going to give her even more of a thrill. “Do not move from there,” I said. I moved to a drawer in one of the cupboards in the room and took out a vibrator I kept.
“I’m going to make you cum like you’ve never cum before,” I said. “I’m going to put this inside you and make you cum with your juices spurting, a bit like George just now.” This vibrator was specially shaped in a curve so that it would fit inside a pussie up to her G-spot and I intended to give Jane her first really wet orgasm.
I bent down and licked her clit and caressed it with my tongue to bring her back up to being really high again and I eased the vibrator into her and switched it on. I massaged her with it and rubbed her clit gently with my finger and encouraged her: “Relax and let go, feel it build up and then you will cum really hard.”
The vibrator and my caressing were doing wonders for Jane who was gasping for breath, panting, hands grabbing at my hair, “Oh yes, yes, ….ssss,” and I could feel she was going to come so I moved my head back and kept the vibrator inside her and continued to push it against her G-spot so the pressure would go on and then, suddenly, with a great cry, she came, a huge gushing of water out of her pussie, some 2 to 3 feet it spurted and masses of it so that I was quite soaked, but I was delighted that I could bring so much pleasure to her.
After quite some minutes she had quietened down, looked exhausted but said, “That was quite wonderful, the best orgasm I’ve ever had. I’ve never had one like that before!”
“ I thought not,” I said. “I’ll tell you how I found out about women having ejaculations. I was on the internet and looking at pictures of men I had found on a site and there was a reference to masturbation so I thought I would go and read what there was on that and see if there was anything new for me to learn about techniques to bring a man off and, indeed, myself. In reading I discovered that women could have an orgasm where they produced a lot of water at climax in a similar way to a man producing an ejaculate so I thought I had better read up to see how this happened. Up to now all my orgasms developed from, basically, rubbing my clit. I found out from the article that women can sometimes produce quite a lot of fluid and sometimes not very much and that it can come shooting out some distance, not just a mere dribble. The article went on to say that there was a bit of a technique to making yourself or somebody else ejaculate so I read all that and immediately decided this was for me! As I was at home and this had made me quite horny, and I had seen a few photos of women cumming I decided that I should start learning the technique straight away. I played with myself and caressed my clit until I felt I was really sexed up and not too far from cumming and then I slid my finger into my pussie and started to massage what was referred to as the G-spot just like I did for you. Well, I did this for some time and it was lovely and I could feel myself building up towards a climax; it felt as though I was going to pee but terribly exciting. By now I was panting frantically and I kept on going and then I came, a jet of water shot out of my pussie, not very far on this first occasion but it was absolutely marvellous! I reckon it was my best orgasm yet! So now you know and you’ve done it too and you shot your cum farther than I did my first time. You’ll have to practice it at home some more! I have since found that it’s nice to use this dildo as a variation, because it’s shaped just right. Anyway, Jane, that’s enough talking for the moment, I’m feeling very sexed up with all this and I need some help! Can you provide it?”
“All that was very interesting, and of course I can help. Can I see if I can make you cum like that, but you may have to guide me a bit as it’s all new.”
I slipped my panties off and got up onto the massage table and readied myself for the exquisite massage that I knew Jane would be able to give me.
First she gave me a deep kiss, then moved her mouth down my neck and then just below my skirt which she had lifted up. She gave me little kisses down towards the V of my fur where she stopped and her hand slid gently over the fur and down over my mound to my slit and on down to my clit.
“Your clit’s really standing up,” Jane said, and proceeded to caress me just beside it and I was getting really excited. She slipped her finger further down and then into my pussie and began to massage me inside while at the same time, with her other hand, she caressed me beside my clit and on it.
“Oh, that’s so good, it’s just right, keep rubbing,” I gasped, and panted. I could feel the tension building up and I knew that treatment like this was going to make me cum very soon, and I opened my legs even wider so Jane could get at me more easily, and she kept up the internal massage and I could feel the desire in me nearing its peak, I wanted to cum so much, and I could sense that I was about to explode and Jane kept rubbing and caressing and then my climax came, and a great spurt of water erupted from me. My orgasm seemed to go on for ages but gradually I calmed down and felt completely drained.
“That was quite some waterfall,” exclaimed Jane. “At least I’ve been able to do it for you too. I’ve got to practice myself some more as all this is too good to miss in future!”
“Yeah, it’s good and you can see it’s quite easy. You seem to have got the technique straight away so save yourself and have a go on your own tomorrow. Perhaps I’ll watch!”