Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-21-2008, 09:00 PM

hot winter night

Hot winter night
A few weeks ago we had a nice winter storm here in the city. We got about 7-8 inches of snow and it was beautiful with the fresh white powder covering the ground. I had just returned home from a late work meeting and happened to run into one of my new neighbors “Lori”, who was a drop dead gorgeous redhead , with a nice pair of big breasts and a stunning green eyes. She moved in across the way a floor above mine with her partner “Sheila” who was just as beautiful with smaller breasts and short blonde hair and a devilish smile. I had only talked to them a few times since they travelled a lot and seemed to be gone a lot. I had seen them come by after jogging in the summer and both had bodies that made me lust for both of them. Lori was about 5’3” and it only made her breasts look bigger. I had seen them one day at our pool and it was a 90 degree Sunday and for some reason only about 10 of us out there that day. They had a couple of chairs set up right behind me and after we made small talk I put my chair all the way horizontal and angled it so they both had a nice view of my large boobs. I put my headphones in from my ipod and acted like I was listening to it but wanted to hear if they said anything. I grabbed my baby oil and lifted one of my long legs one at a time and rubbed them with oil . I could hear them saying something about “very tone legs” but couldn’t make it all completely. I then put some oil on my stomach and slowly rubbed the oil onto my stomach and then onto my very large tits. I massaged it slowly onto my breasts and almost accidentally closed my eyes and forgot where I was ! I had to catch myself to make sure I didn’t slip my hand under my top and touch my nipples which by now were very erect. I arched my back to make sure my breasts stuck out even further than normal. I heard Lori say ‘those are amazing!” and loved hearing that! I put the oil away and baked in the sun for a while. That was about the last time I had a chance to let them get an eyeful of my bod and vice versa.
So on this cold winter night , Lori was just parking and so was I and we stopped and talked for a few minutes. She mentioned how we needed to grab dinner somenite when we all had a free night. I agreed it would be nice to catch up on things. Lori was wearing a tight white sweater and leather coat and jeans and looked great. Her breasts were straining against her top and I let her catch me eyeing them a couple of times. I was wearing a white blouse and slacks and had my winter jacket on , which was unzipped. My breasts were tight against the fabric and my nipples were sticking thru my bra and the sheer top. I felt the warmth between my legs. Lori said she had a lot of paper work to catch up on and that Sheila was going to be home late. After some chat, I told her I would talk to her soon and we agreed on dinner within the month.
After entering my condo I took a nice hot shower and and wanted to get into my pj’s and relax for the night. I made a salad and watched tv for a half an hour. After making a few phone calls I decided to head to my bedroom and read for a few hours. I lit some candles in my room and turned the lights low , just enough to read with. I looked out side and it had started to snow again. I looked across and saw Lori had her light on. I then went over to my bed and started to read my book. After a few minutes I could see a figure go past Lori’s window. Even though she was a floor up, their living room window was pretty much in full view of my bedroom. Their condo was pretty well lit up and I could see Lori walking in what looked like a bathing suit. With my curiosity peaked I turned down my light and went to my window. I didn’t see her for a minute and was getting ready to go back and read when I saw her walk by again. She was naked except for a pair of panties. There she was right in front of the window messing with something on a table and I could see her clear as day. She had a pair of black panties on and nothing else. Her big boobs looked gorgeous and were right there in front of me! What a body she had! She then turned sideways to check something out and I got the profile view. Just stunning . very stunning, and I could feel my pussy getting moist looking at her. She looked fanastic naked. Then she went out of the picture and came back a couple of minutes later. She had taken off her panties and was stark naked in front of the window. She was talking on the phone and staring out the window. I wonder if she saw me? It was pretty dark in my room except for the flickering of the candles. I didn’t care if she saw me , I just wanted to watch her. Her body was perfect. Great big tits, small frame and very long red hair. What a 10, a perfect 10! I then decided to turn my light on and see what she did. I went over and turned it on and still in my pj’s walked over by my window. I tried not to look up at her but out of the corner of my eye I could still see her. She was still standing there and talking on her phone. i decided to get out of my pj’s and get naked. I whipped them off in my bathroom and walked out into my room naked and excited. My heart was racing! I love to show my body off and take great care of it so it always looks great. I walked over by the window and got a notebook off of my dresser. I could see Lori still on the phone and now I could see her looking down at me in the bright light. I loved it. I was so wet ! I could feel her eyes on my body and knew she was drooling over my large tits and long legs and wanted to have her way with me. I walked out of the room for a minute to think of what to do next and came back to my dresser and could still see her. I turned to the side to give her my profile view and reached up and brushed my hair and let my tits jiggle around . I hoped she liked what she was seeing. I know I did! I decided to lay on my bed which would still be in full view of her if I was at the foot of the bed. I laid down and pulled my leg up towards my head to stretch my hamstring. I gave her a nice view of my legs and ass. I could see her now still . she wasn’t on the phone but she was still here looking down at me. I then pulled my other leg back and gave it a good stretch. My pussy was soaked and I wanted to finger myself right then and there. her eyes were all over me. I was loving it. Just when I was getting ready to get my vibrator, I saw another figure up in her window. It was Sheila. She was fully clothed . she came right up behind Lori and squeezed her tits from behind while kissing her neck. Oh my god was that something else. She kept massaging her giant tits and rubbing them all over . she then removed one hand from her breast and slid it under her ass between her legs and was massaging her pussy. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I could see Lori’s eyes close and she reached up and behind her head to hold Sheila’s head. I was sooo hot now! Just when I was thinking of what I could do next , Lori opened her eyes and looking right towards me, blew me a kiss . with that she turned around and began to walk away. Sheila then started to take off her sweater. She pulled it up over her head. While she undid her bra, she reached up and cupped her own breasts. She then looked directly at me, still in shock I was, and also blew me a kiss. Just like that she turned around while smiling and walked away as well. Then the lights went out.