Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2009, 08:11 PM

The lonely dark, and the comforting wind.

I've been away from my girlfriend for a week now and I miss her badly. I miss her sounds and touch and taste and smell.
I think about her all the time and feel the burning need in me for the release that comes from being with her.

Tonight, after catching a sexual film and an episode of a sex documentary on TV, I was feeling a stirring deep within me that could only be cured one way.
I fired up my phone and flicked through some arty pictures of couples in various acts of sexuality, finally arriving at a picture of a well-toned naked woman standing over a man while he masturbated. Feeling the swelling I decided to quickly go outside for a cigarette, before heading to bed to take care of myself.

Outside the moon was bright, the air warm and the breeze cool. I wandered around a little as I played through various exciting memories and fantasies in my head. After a couple of minutes I realised there was a particular spot where nobody in any nearby buildings could see me and an idea popped into my head.

For a long time I've enjoyed being naked outdoors, and so stubbing out the cigarette I unzipped my trousers and reached inside.
I released my penis and at once felt the cold draughts of the breeze flowing around it. To work against the natural reaction to cold, I flicked my fingers over the ridge of my glans.
Seconds later the glorious rush of blood began and a few inches of warm softness transformed into six and a half inches of pulsing, radiating heat.

I began to stroke the full length of myself, but I realised that it wasn't enough. I hate masturbating while standing because it's much harder to use my pelvic muscles to heighten the feelings. I was also feeling frustrated at not being able to enjoy the cool breeze on more of my skin.

Pausing from the stroking I unclipped my belt, popped the button and slid my clothes down a few inches. Immediately I was rewarded with a rush of air across the hairs on my ass, and my penis bounced involuntarily from the feeling.

I knew straight away that I wanted more. Once again sliding my left hand up and down my shaft, and over my glans, I moved my legs together so my clothing fell down my legs. Now the wafting air could stimulate not only the hair on my ass, but my legs and most arousingly, my balls and pubic mound.

Now lost in the lust for orgasm, I stroked myself harder with my left hand, and cupped my balls with my right, kneading them gently as my head swam with pleasure.

Even now it wasn't quite enough and I fantasised about stripping completely and lying on the grass nearby as I worked myself over.
Not wanting to get into trouble, I knew I couldn't really do that, because then it would be possible for someone to see me, so I stayed where I was, but kicked off my shoes, pulled my t-shirt over my head and stepped out of the rest of my clothes.

I was now completely naked in the darkness, with only the moonlight to see by. Lost in a sea of sexual anticipation I could feel that this was enough and that I would find my climax soon.

Arching my whole body I continued to run my hand up and down my penis, my fingertips applying pressure around the glans as they went, in ways that have taken years to perfect. I strained at my pelvic muscles to increase the feelings further.

After a few more seconds I could feel the delicious promise of an orgasm - the bodily calm that comes as all my focus turns to the very core of my loins at the point of no return. Releasing all my tension I began to spasm and spurt after spurt of cum shot out of me - across the ground and my hand. The change from a firm grip of a dry shaft to the slippery, greasy cum making me slide through my fingers only serves to intensify the final pulses in my muscles as my whole body begins to shudder from the reward chemicals now coursing through my veins.

Weak at the knees and light in the head I breathed hard and stood looking at the sky until my penis had stopped bobbing from tiny muscular aftershocks, and in the full glow of total satisfaction I could dress again and retire to bed.

As I now lie here writing this, the memory of the experience is turning me on again, and I will now drift into an orgasmic sleep, as I count down the time until I can go home and be with my love again.