Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

French Letters

Who was stupid enough to sign up to do French classes on a Friday afternoon, when everyone else was in the pub, or doing something else much more exciting? *Well, me. Oh, and the class of twenty I seemed to have agreed to teach. Most of them looked like they would much rather be in the pub too. *I sometimes just wanted to suggest we all went there, just to alleviate the crushing boredom of one too many “Où habitez-vous?” and a sea of blank faces.
“Comment ca va?” I asked as I shut the door after welcoming the last of the class in. A sea of monotone voices replied back “Ca va bien, merci…” Nothing could have sounded less ‘bien’ if it tried…
Today’s lesson was supposed to be about travelling. *Maybe talking about sunshine and sea would pep this lot up.
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed you. *Nothing that I could at first put my finger on, except I felt you were watching me. *I’d seen you doing it before. *Nothing sleazy, just looking, but there was something about the way you did it that made me feel slightly dizzy. *I felt myself blush. *To distract myself I smoothed my hair with my fingers, straightened my pencil skirt and sorted my papers. *
“Today we talk about travelling…” I said. “Are any of you going on holiday this year?”
Nothing. *An old man at the back of the class coughed and muttered something about not having a holiday since Bispham in 1973. *
“Someone must be going somewhere!” I said, desperate for someone to try and at least start a conversation with me. *I saw you try to catch my attention. *
“I am” you said, shyly.
“Ah, good” I said, “Où allez-vous?” A slight pause while you took in what I said.
“Er..Je vais d'abord à Paris”
The accent as always was quite good, quite sexy. *You had a cheeky smile on your face. I was going to try and push you to see if you responded.
“Vous venez souvent en France?”
“Oh oui, j'adore la France.”
This was good. *I sat on the edge of the desk at the front of the class, crossing my legs, deliberately showing my stockings off. *I noticed a couple of the more elderly members of the class perk up at this. *Pity they weren’t so keen on the conversation. I tried to probe further…
“Quand repartez-vous pour le Royaume-Unis?”
“Dans un mois…”
This was excellent. *Why you’d been in a beginner’s group full of hopeless old men was a bit beyond me, you knew more than you were letting on you did. *The rest of the class was either transfixed by our conversation or rigor mortis was setting in, I couldn’t quite tell. *Throughout the next hour as usual you were the one who kept the flow of the lesson going – trying to involve the others or just helping me out if you could see I wasn’t getting the responses I wanted from people. But when the time came for the class to finish I wasn’t sorry. *As the last of the duffers filed out I noticed you were hanging back, deliberately slow to pack your bag I was sure. *It didn’t really matter to me, I had a lot of paperwork and marking to do and wasn’t going anywhere for a while. *I took my place behind my desk, smoothed my shirt and put my glasses on to start work. *
“I’m sorry you had a rough time again...” you said
“Well, it’s not your fault; at least you tried to help!” I smiled back at you. *
“I think you had a funny effect on us all, last year our Madame had grey hair in a bun and tweed skirts. *I don’t think the old duffers can cope with sexy chic like you”
Well now I was blushing. *
“Are you trying to flatter me?”
“Maybe…”
I took my glasses off and sat back in my chair. *My shirt tightened around my breasts. *I honestly didn’t mean for it to happen, and sat up as soon as I noticed. Your eyes said it all. *I picked up my pen and tried to continue with my work. *You moved over to where I was sitting and purposefully took the pen out of my hand, set it down and looked into my eyes.
“You must know how sexy you are..?”
“I…well…not really…I…”
“I’ve had to sit through all our classes with a raging hard on…” you laughed, and I was so shocked I joined you, there was nothing else I could do. *This was wrong, but at the same time delicious.
You bent forward to kiss me. *At first I wanted to pull away – it shouldn’t happen, the whole pupil teacher thing was completely inappropriate. *But at the same time, something told me to let go and have some fun for once. *Be reckless. I returned your kiss.
“Wait…someone might come in…” you said, almost as if you’d read my mind.
“There’s no one usually around at this time...but I’ll lock the door…” I said, standing up. *I locked the door and pulled the blind down. Just as I was about to turn round I felt you come up behind me and press me up against the wooden frame, not hard, not roughly, but just well, sexily. You pushed against me and kissed me hard, sliding your hands round the back of my skirt and gently squeezing my arse. *I could feel how hard you were already, pressing against me. I did the same with my hands, gently freeing your shirt from your jeans. You pulled away from our kiss and I took your hand, leading you to my desk again. I pushed you down onto the hard surface and unbuttoned you, freeing you from your jeans and boxers. *You weren’t lying when you said you’d had a raging hard on. You were huge. *Before I could wrap my mouth around you, you pulled me back to your lips to kiss me again and started to unbutton my shirt – grabbing hold of my breasts as you did so. You flicked your fingers over my nipples, making them instantly hard and bent your mouth down to them gently breathing on them before licking them with your tongue. *I can’t tell you how horny it made me. I felt myself growing wetter and wetter – all the time knowing it was wrong, but feeling that I couldn’t stop myself.
I needed you in my mouth. *I pulled away from kissing you and knelt down in front of you, looking into your eyes as I softly slid my lips across your hard cock. *I heard you moan with pleasure and took you further in. *You felt amazing. *I could taste how wet you were getting as I flicked my tongue over you and you grabbed hold of my head, gently pushing my mouth in rhythm. I wanted you to come, but not yet…
You grabbed me and pushed me onto the desk. *Now it was my turn. *You pushed my skirt up roughly, pushed my lace pants to one side and licked at my pussy. *I had to bite on my fist to stop myself from crying out in pleasure as you used your tongue on me. *I desperately wanted you to lick my clit and as if on cue you did so, it sent shockwaves through my body – the feeling of wanting to come was so strong. I took two fingers and started to push them inside of me – but you pushed them out of the way and started off slowly with your tongue, gently pushing it inside me, before taking two of your own fingers and rhythmically fucking me with them whilst licking my clit even faster. *You wanted me to come too – but not yet…
“Against the wall…fuck me against the wall” I said. “Hard”.
I could see the passion in your eyes; I could see how much you wanted me. *You grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply. *I took your stiff cock into my hand and just pushing the tip of it against my clit. You groaned hard, lifted my leg to your hip and with one swift movement pushed hard inside me, looking into my eyes as you did it. *You felt so big inside me; I wanted to move my hips to fit you perfectly. *You started off slowly, kissing my neck all the time.
“Harder. Deeper…” I moaned. *“Fuck me…” the more I got turned on the more my French accent came out.
I grabbed hold of your arse, pushing you into me further. *I could feel you were close to coming, and so was I. *
“Come inside me…”
“Can I? Are you sure?” You said
“Yes…I want you to…”
I started to feel your orgasm build, and stroked your balls as you came. *You moaned hard. *You stroked me with your fingers until you felt me tighten around you and climax…As you pulled out of me, I knelt down and took you back into my mouth so I could taste your wetness and mine mingled together. *
You pulled me back up and kissed me roughly. *
I straightened my clothes and watched while you did the same. *We were both silent. *I ran my fingers through my hair and sat back down at my desk. *Putting my glasses on I picked up my pen to start my marking. *I watched as you packed your bag and looked at me cheekily.
“Same time next week, Miss?”
“Oui” I said. “Your oral is perfect. Though you might need to see me again after class…”
You left. *