Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Slut Lolver

Mom is now mine when I want her

It was a beautiful Spring Day in Tampa when I unlocked the door and entered the house calling Mom. I called her as I walked through each room as I went to my room on the third floor. Looking down from my Deck I saw her lounging poolside. She looked to be wearing a Bikini so I went to the camera room and turned the cameras on. There I could see her close up and hear sounds she may make. I saw her hand was under her bikini bottom and movng around. Dam she was Hot and Sexy. I focused the camera close up on herpussy and could see her juice on her fingers.
Ever since I could get a hard on I have day dreamed about fucking her. Now She is 40 with the body of a 20 year old. She is 5 feet 6 or 7 with C cup Tits that are still perky and stand alone. Mom's hair is Blonde and looking at her Bikini bottom I think her pussy is shaved. She is a real Doll that I'd like to dress. undress and play with.
Mother was 18 when I was born, I'm 22 now. Dad is 20 years older than she is and she was 14 when they started dating. She was the Daughter of one of Dad's friends.
I'm in my 3rd year of college and my plans for Spring break fell through so I came home instead and Mom didn't know I was coming. Dad treats Mom like a Kept Woman as she hasn't worked outside the home a day in her life. He gives her everything she ask for.
Earlier in their marriage Dad must have cheated on her. Once when they were arguing I heard Mom say, "if you want someone to fuck you can come home and fuck me instead of her".
Dad usually leaves at 6 am and gets home about 6 pm. He works downtown at a Brokage fIrm. I didn't think Mom would cheat on him before today.
I was on my deck watching Mom when the poolboy arrived so I went back to the camera room to see what was being said.
"Are you sure you want me to pound you hard again", he said.
"Yes, just don't leave any tell-tell marks for my husband to see".
Over the next hour I watched as Mom took the roughest sex a woman can take. This 18 or 19 year old black Kid face fucked her troat, pulled her hair and spanked her ass with every trust. She seemed to really be getting off on it. When I saw they were about ready to finish I took the film to my room and then left the house.

"Mom I'm home", I called out again as I entered the house later that afternoon.
"I'm in here", she called from the kitchen, "Do you want a sandwitch with me"?
Hugging and kissing her lips I could see the pictures in my mind of the fucking she just got from this black kid. His big cock in her mouth and between her wide spread legs. The way she took his hot load when he exploded in her. To me it didn't matter, it just showed me she likes to fuck and suck. I knew If I played my cards right I'd be a Mother Fucker soon.
She asked why I was there and I told her how my Spring Break plans went south. I knew She had showered as She was wearing an old blue robe that didn't show a thing she has. She has always teased me by showing some of her creamy white skin.
"Mom why don't you throw that old robe away and make Dad buy you a new one that shows some of your beautiful body"?
"You mean like these", she said as she quickly flashed her Tits at me. "You should see the string Bikini I just took off. I bought it yesterday and sun bathed in it this morning. It's orange and has 2 inch squares to cover my nipples and a 2x4 inch V to cover my lower part. It's all held together with little strings".
"Mom I'd like to see you in it, go put it on for me".
"I don't know if I should as it shows more than a Mother should show her Son", she said as she left to do it.
She was back posing for me in minutes, "Maybe a Mother shouldn't show her Son this much"."
"Oh Mom I have already seen you in the pool side film".
"What Film"?
"Mom I want to see everything you showed the Pool boy. I was here when he was and I expect you to give me what you gave him. I have it all on film and I know you don't want Dad to know".
Her face was red, her eyes were tearing and her voice was quivering as she spoke, "OH MY GOD-------- you wouldn't do that, your Dad would divorce me".
"Ok lets fuck then".
"We can't do that, I'm your Mother and it's not right, it's just not right for a Mother to fuck her Son"
"Mom it's fuck or Dad". Moving over to me she wrapped her arms around my Torso and said, "OK take me, I'll do what you want me to do but please don't cum in me".
"Aren't you on birth control"?
"Yes but a Son shouldn't cum in his Mother.
"Does the black kid cum in you"?
"he has"
"This morning"
"Yes"
"so you are standing there with his black cum flowing in your body and telling me not too. Well I'll cum in you too".
I moved my hands around her waist and ran them over her nice bubble ass letting them rest on her ass cheeks. Pulling her close I kissed her sweet lips as I had done many times before but never like I did this time. I swabbed out her mouth with my tongue as she sucked on it. I moved my middle finger into her ass crack and down to her Rosebud. The way she acted I wondered if she was a virgin to ass play. I pressed my finger and it went into her hole kuckle deep. That brought a responce from her which showed she liked what I was doing. Her hand slipped down into my pants. As mom's little hand encircled my hard cock I pushed my finger in to the next knuckle. Breaking our kiss I asked, "Mom are you a virgin there".
"Yes but that feels so good".
I told mom her ass wouldn't be for long as I led her up stairs to my bed.

She stopped at the edge of the bed and turned to look me in the eyes saying, "Are you sure you want to fuck your Mother"
"yes Mom I'm sure, are you sure you want to give yourself to me"?
"Take anything you want".
I pulled her onto the bed beside me and run my hand over her beautiful body. Her nipples were hard and sinceative to my touch. She went wild when I sucked them like years ago.
I run my hand down her belly to her still swollen cunt lips from this morning. she spread her legs giving herself to me while fingers played around her clit and slit before a finger found it's way into her still wet hole. Slowly she started fucking my finger. Her hand had been pulling at my cock and then she begin begging for me to put it in her. She was Hot and ready but I wasn't yet. I licked and kissed my way down to where my finger was and raised her cute butt n the air and stuffed pillows under it. She spread her legs wide so I could get my face between them and after a couple minutes of a good tongue fucking she was begging for more. I put my hands under both cheeks pushing her ass up to me. When my tongue licked her asshole she screamed with pleasure. I never heard her scream when the Poolboy used her. I don't remember the moment it happened but I found my hard 9 inches buried deep in Mom's cunt hole. Eventho my cock was long it was about the size of a Silver Dollar around. Over the next 2 hours Mom moaned with pleasure most of the time while having many orgasms. When Mom saw I was close to cuuuuuumming and she said, "it's OK if you cum in me, bury it deep and let it go."
It excited me when she give her permission so I srarted pumping her hard doggie style. I grabbed a handful of her beautiful hair and jerked her head back as I exploded deep in her then I just relaxed while still in her and let my cock drain.
After a few minutes I was ready for more of my sweet Mother. I got her on hands and knees with her hot ass in the air. After a few minutes of licking she told me how much she liked being eaten and I was the first man to do it to her. I was lickng and tongue fucking both holes. Mom was having many mini orgasms and now it was time for another big one. I reached for the lube I use for jerking off and smeared some on her asshole and my cock. She screamed out with pain as the head of my cock entered her virgin hole. Soon she was pressing herself to me to get all I could give. After a few minutes of good ass fucking I went from ass to mouth and told her to finish me off. I could see the joy in Mom's beautiful brown eyes when my juice filled her mouth.
Mom is now mine when I want her.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"