Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-11-2015, 12:30 PM

Happy Fucking Birthday

Ten years ago, I implied that I would publish a third Raven and June story, the sequel to both Merry Fucking Christmas , and Raven For Lunch. Now that I've published the second version of Way Off Broadway, I hoped to post the completed version of Happy Fucking Birthday, but I'm finding that I keep getting errors when I try to post it. Specifically, the editor keeps telling me that the post must be at least 2 characters long. I believe that the problem is the opposite, that it is too long.
So, I am posting this story in two parts. This is the first, and the second will be attached below.
If you like it, I'm working on a full Raven and June novel. For more information on this and other projects, the background on this version of this story, and more, visit www.garsmechant.com

#####

I had been planning this day for weeks, and I was really nervous and excited about pulling it off! It was Ron's birthday, and he was in for a serious surprise!
I arranged to leave work at lunch time. My boss was understanding and told me since my project was ahead of schedule, I could have the afternoon off.
I had to get the party ready! This was going to be an elegant dinner for three-me, Ron, and Raven.
Ron still didn't know I saw him fucking Raven at his company Christmas party, or that I'd had sex with her that night and a couple of times since. This party was going to be a total surprise!
It had been a few weeks since Raven and I had started talking about this party, and now we were going to finally have another three-way. At least this time Ron would be in on it!
I spent the afternoon cleaning the house and setting up decorations. Raven said she wanted to cook dinner for the three of us, and after talking it over, I agreed. She said she would be over between three-thirty and four with everything.
I kept wondering what Raven would think of our home. Her apartment with Brian was Spartan compared to ours. Hers was furnished in a modern style with lots of spotless white everywhere from the walls to the carpets and the furniture. Ours were more colorful, with brightly-colored walls and natural wood throughout. Would that fit her sensibilities?
I spent the final half-hour fidgeting, moving things around from place to place, when I heard the doorbell ring. My heart skipped. I knew Ron would have just walked in, so if this didn't turn out to be a delivery man it would have to be Raven!
I brushed myself off and opened the door to find Raven standing there, holding a cake and several bags.
"May I come in?" she asked unnecessarily.
"Of course you can!" I exclaimed, and she laughed as she let me take the cake. "Thank you so much for getting the cake! I would have forgotten it! Some birthday party that would have been!" I said as I set the cake on the kitchen counter.
"You're welcome! I saw it in a book at the bakery a few days ago, and I couldn't resist!"
I took my first good look at it when she said it, and I saw that the cake simply said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON," but had three naked dolls arranged on top, with a male doll behind a female doll who had her head between the legs of a darker female doll.
I couldn't help myself, and we both laughed at the image. "Think that'll be us tonight?" I asked her.
"Mmmm," she purred as she put an arm around my waist. "I really hope so. All night!"
I turned to face her and saw her beautiful eyes looking longingly at me, smiling. She dressed up for dinner. Or maybe for me, I thought as my heart pumped faster. I couldn't resist and I took her in my arms, and she kissed me gently and longingly.
I was breathing hard when we broke the kiss, my heart racing for her. Her eyes said she wanted me just as badly.
However, she smiled and let go of me. "We're not going to have time for that if I'm going to have dinner ready when Ron gets home!" she said. "We'll save it for later!"
She quickly unpacked the groceries and got to work. I started out just watching her. It was like watching a cooking show without all the talking. She had everything organized and working at the same time. Most of her talking was to ask me to get something for her, a saucepan or spatula, but finally everything was done and prepared with flair. She had fixed three plates each with a beautiful steak in the middle, cooked medium, red potato mashed potatoes, asparagus spears, all garnished with sautéed onions. She chose a red wine to compliment dinner, and as she set the table, she told me to go get dressed.
"But...I am dressed," I protested.
She smiled at me, and said: "You're beautiful, June! But that pants-suit you're wearing isn't going to do it tonight! Let's see what you have that will show you off to advantage!"
She grabbed an unopened bag and ushered me into the bedroom. I started looking through my closet for something else, and she stopped me. "Let's do this right! If we're going to be his gifts, let's make sure he likes the wrapping! Where's your..." I suddenly got the idea and opened one of my dresser drawers. She dove in and pulled out a few things, then saw something she liked. "This! This is perfect! It accentuates your innocent looks!"
"What should I wear over it?"
"Nothing at all! Try it on!"
I slipped into the white teddy, and when I turned around, I saw Raven just pulling a black camisole over her shoulders and adjusting it to cover her nipples. The black thong she was wearing set the scene well.
"I think the contrast is perfect, don't you?" she said as we looked at the two of us in the mirror.
"I wish I could get you out of that," I told her truthfully.
"Later you will!" she assured me.
"What if Ron doesn't like the idea?" I asked, suddenly worried that I'd made a mistake.
"You're suggesting he won't like the idea of a three-way? What man doesn't want sex with two women at least once?"
"I'm just...worried that it might...freak him out."
"That his beautiful, innocent-looking wife might want to eat pussy?"
"Yours! But, yeah, maybe," I said.
"Don't worry," she said, kissing me gently. "We don't have to tell him. In fact, it might be a lot hotter if you act like you've never been with a woman before!"
I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I think you're right! That would be hot!"
"Let me take the lead there. I'll 'seduce' you for your 'first time with a woman' in front of him. What guy could say no to watching an innocent-looking woman being seduced by another woman? However, we have to get ready! He'll be here soon!"
Raven fixed her makeup and ran back into the kitchen. I did the same and finished just in time to run to the door when I heard Ron pull up.
I opened the door before he could get the key out and stood there, looking as sexy as I could.
"Well, well!" he said. "Happy birthday to me!"
He kissed me passionately and put down his briefcase, so he could hold me properly. When he broke the kiss, he sniffed loudly and asked: "Are we having steak tonight?"
"I thought we'd have Asian," I giggled.
Raven timed it perfectly, the clicking of her high-heels clear on our hardwood floors as she walked into the dining room to set our plates down.
"Happy birthday, Ron!" she said before returning to the kitchen for the third plate.
Ron looked stunned as he set me back on my feet. "Ummm. Hmmm," he said and cleared his throat. He looked at me and pointed at the kitchen. "Ahhh, hmmm?"
"I got you a special present!" I explained.
Raven walked back in and sat down the third plate. "She means me!" she said proudly.
I walked over to her and put my arm around her. "Or rather, us. We're your present," I said, pointing between us.
"Yes. Us two. Are your present," Raven said.
"Tonight," I said. "We're your present. Happy birthday!"
He stared at us for a few moments, mouth open, before clearing his throat and saying: "Ahh. Hmm. Kay," and he walked over to his seat at the table. I had to ask him to stand up again.
"Umm, why?" he asked.
I pointed and said: "You're still wearing your coat."
"Ahh. Yes. Coat," he said as he got up to let me take his overcoat and jacket.
I quickly put them away in the hall closet as Raven poured the wine.
"So, how was work, honey?" I asked him.
"Oh. Umm. Great! Wonderful," he said, sounding completely distracted.
"Did they do anything for you at work?" I asked.
"Umm, no. Nothing. Why? Should they have?"
"Birthday?" I asked.
"Oh. Right! No, they didn't. Wonder why?" he asked.
"Because I told them not to," Raven said.
"You told them not to what?" he asked.
"I told them not to celebrate your birthday!" she replied.
"Oh. Who exactly did you tell that to? To not do...the thing?" he asked before downing his wine.
Raven and I looked at each other for a second. He was gone. I'd never in my life seen him like that.
"The office," she replied.
"Ah. Yes. Them. So that's why they..." he said. "did the thing. Didn't. Didn't do the...uh...the thing. Yes."
"Honey?" I asked.
"Hmm?"
"Are you alright?"
"Yes, of course I am," he reassured me. "Why wouldn't I be?"
Raven and I looked at each other again.
"I'm just not sure you even know what we're talking about," I explained.
"Of course, I do. We were talking about the office and why they did the thing. Or didn't."
"Do you know what the thing even is?" I asked.
He looked at the kitchen counter right then, and said: "Oh. Cake." He looked at Raven and asked: "My, is it your birthday already?" He waved at her, said "Hi, Raven," and fell face-first into his steak.
Both of us stood up.
"What was in that wine?" I asked.
"Wine!" Raven exclaimed.

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!

Last edited by NastyGuy : 07-11-2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Editor errors.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:48 PM

Happy Fucking Birthday, Part 2

"Did we kill him?"
She put her ear close to his head. "Unless he becomes the first person in recorded history to drown in his steak, I don't think so," she announced.
"He blue-screened? Really?"
"Let's get him to the couch."
That was easier said than done, but Raven's stronger than she looks. We managed to wrestle him, unconscious, onto the living room couch.
We looked at him there for a couple of minutes, then Raven smiled a huge, devilish grin and said: "Do you think he'd wake up if we gave him a blow-job?"
"Worth a try," I said. "He's never slept through one before!"
Raven unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and reached in. Then she looked confused. She opened his pants wider and looked in.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
She gave me an exasperated look, and said: "He turtled."
"What?" I asked.
"Cold or stress can cause it, but his cock just...ducked in for safety."
I pushed her aside and said: "No way!"
I looked. There were his balls, as usual. However, she was right. He'd "turtled."
"Now what?" she asked as she sat on the love seat.
"I don't have any other plans for tonight," I said. "Let's wait for him to wake up."
"I'm not known for my patience," she announced. She took a water glass from the table, poured some water on her hands, walked back to him and started patting his cheeks saying: "Hey! Turtle-boy! Wake up! You have guests! Hot ones!"
He blinked several times, eyes finally opening wide, face contorting with the effort of coming to. He focused on me first, looking okay, then he saw Raven. "Ohhhh fuck," he said.
"That mean you're up?" Raven asked him.
"Finally finished rebooting?" I asked.
"Maybe," he responded tentatively.
"Stress much?" Raven asked him.
He didn't respond, but he sat up and looked at both of us like he was trapped and couldn't find a way out.
"Sooooo," he said.
"You have questions," Raven stated. "Might as well ask them."
"Too many. Not sure where to begin," he said. "What's going on?"
"Well," I started, "you passed out at your special birthday party for three."
"Three," he said. "Birthday party. Mine."
"Yep," Raven confirmed.
He looked right at me and asked: "So, why...?" and gestured at Raven.
"Why is Raven here?"
"Well, yeah..."
"You don't remember?" I asked.
"Remember...?" he prompted.
"Are you saying you don't remember promising me that you would bring up the possibility of a three-way with your wife?" Raven asked.
He feigned ignorance, or maybe under the stress he actually forgot.
"At your company Christmas party," I reminded him. "Right after you fucked her in your boss's guest room."
He looked at each of us with a frozen look of frightened guilt.
"I was in the bathroom," I admitted to him. "I saw you throw her around like a rag-doll on your cock."
His expression turned to barely concealed panic, and I finally understood.
"Oh my God, you think I'm going to throw you out!" I exclaimed.
His expression stayed exactly the same, but Raven and I laughed.
"If I were going to do that, I wouldn't have invited Raven over to wear lingerie and fix dinner!"
"Although I probably would anyway!" she interjected.
"Oh, God no! I'd have my lawyer here to serve you!" I explained.
Raven looked at me and said: "Well..."
"Wait. Are you a lawyer too?" I asked her.
"Yeah, but I haven't practiced for some time," she explained.
"A lawyer and a CPA?" I asked.
"Yeah, why not?"
"What was your major? Overachievement?"
"No, but it was my thesis," she teased.
"So, wait," Ron interjected. "You saw me fucking Raven at the party?"
"Yes, from the partly open door to the bathroom," I explained. "It's okay this time, but only with these two rules: Only Raven, and only when I'm there."
He looked at me questioningly.
"Got it?" I asked.
"Think so," he said.
"I don't want you screwing some other little bimbo," I reiterated. "If you want to do Raven, that's fine. But I have to be there. Don't go behind my back."
"That sounds reasonable," Raven said looking directly at him. "Don't you agree?"
"S...sure," he said cautiously. "So, what's the plan for tonight?"
"Dinner and sex for three," I said.
"That would be the three of us," Raven corrected. "You, me, her. Here."
"Okay," he said.
"Well, dinner's cold by now," Raven said. "I'll get this right."
Raven collected our plates and hurried into the kitchen, and I saw Ron glancing at her ass as she went past. It was the most comforting sign of life from him since he got home and saw her.
He looked at me and asked: "So, really, it's okay?"
"Well, I was a bit upset that you fucked her behind my back, but I'm over it," I said quietly. "Just don't do it again."
"Oh, I won't!" he exclaimed. "I'm not sure I could survive you doing this to me twice!"
"Well, next time would include lawyers. Lawyers I knew I was inviting!" I ended loudly.
"I heard that! Do you want your meat cold?" came back from the kitchen.
"Nope! Hot, hard, and juicy tonight!" I said as Raven came back with our plates of again steaming food.
Ron poured the wine as Raven set the last plate, and we quickly dug into the food.
After just a couple of bites, Ron looked at Raven and declared: "Raven! This is delicious!"
"He's right," I agreed. "You must teach me how to make it!"
"Oh, thank you both!" she said, and then she took an asparagus spear, looked at Ron and licked the length of it before biting the tip off.
I couldn't leave it alone, and with Raven at his left, and me at his right, we both ate sexy, licking our food and working at getting him hot.
Raven ducked under the table, and I knew she was down there to suck him off. I decided to sit there and continue to tease him by eating sexy at him. He let out a groan that told me she finally took his member in her mouth.
He was eating slower, but managed to keep it up for quite a while. After about fifteen minutes of going down on him, she came out from under the table, slowly and deliberately, looking him directly in the eye.
"June, would you like to help me get dessert ready?" she asked.
"I would be delighted," I said sexily, and we quickly retreated to the kitchen.
Raven opened the freezer and set ice cream on the counter.
"Didn't you just have enough cream?" I teased. She left the freezer door open and motioned me over.
"We have a problem," she whispered to me over the hum of the refrigerator.
"What?" I asked.
"Ron was barely able to keep his erection just now," she whispered.
"What? With the way you go down?"
"I think you were the source of his issue," she said softly.
"What do you mean?"
"I think maybe he respects you too much."
"Too much?"
"Too much to blow his wad in my mouth while you're watching. Too much maybe to have this three way," she said.
"Oh, crap," I said. "What do we do?"
"I was thinking maybe a double-blow job first, and if that doesn't work, perhaps I need to seduce you in front of him. We may have to take you down a notch from the pedestal he has you on."
"Really?" I whispered.
"Yeah. If that's the problem, and we manage to do it, maybe that opens the door for you two to have a more varied sex life," she suggested.
That sounded like fun.
"Let's get this stuff ready," she said, pointing at the cake and ice cream. I found bowls and a scoop while she added and lit the candle, and we walked out together singing for him.
I sat down on Ron's lap. He laughed at the cake, and he smiled for us and blew out the candle while Raven took pictures of us. I felt a stirring or two from him while sitting there, but it wasn't the response I was used to.
"You know, why don't we have our dessert in the living room?" suggested Raven. "You two go in there, and I'll bring it to you."
I took Ron by the hand and sat him on the love seat before grinding my ass in his crotch. He tickled me, and I could feel him starting to get hard when Raven brought in the dessert. I slipped off his lap and Raven made a big show of bending low in front of him while handing him his cake and ice cream, letting him see down her cleavage.
He started in on his dessert and Raven got on her knees between his legs.
"Want to join me for dessert?" she asked me.
"Delighted," I said as I got on the floor next to her.
We worked his pants off of him, freeing his cock. Normally, it looks wonderfully hard by the time I get it out, but now it wasn't doing much of anything. It was at least present and accounted for. Raven took it in her hand and licked its length, and I heard Ron grunt around a mouthful of cake. Raven was taking her time, licking it all over, but nothing was going on with him.
Could he not be interested in this incredibly sexy little woman, I wondered.
She finally took it in her mouth to suck on it, making loud noises, and trying to get a stir out of him. When nothing seemed to be happening, she handed him to me. While I tried to get him going, Raven got on the couch and started deep kissing him, and even took her cami off to get him sucking her nipples.
Nothing was happening for him though. It seemed like the boys were on the fritz.
After working on him for maybe fifteen minutes, swapping back and forth with nothing more to show for our work than a half-erection that faded quickly, I was about ready to give up. It seemed Raven was too.
"Sorry, ladies," Ron said. "I didn't mean to blow your surprise!"
"What if we put on a show for you?" Raven asked.
"A show?" he asked.
I remembered what we had agreed to earlier. I had to act innocent.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
She met me on the floor and put her arms around me, pulling me close for a deep kiss. I remembered to act like it hadn't occurred to me that she might try to kiss me.
"Interesting," Ron said.
When we broke the kiss, I remembered to look surprised and confused, and she kissed me again. This time I responded to her with more passion.
I was starting to get into what Raven was doing to me, but I remembered that I was putting on a show for Ron. We kept kissing back and forth, making sucking sounds and running our hands over each other.
Raven took the bottom of my teddy in her hands and pulled it off. She looked me over approvingly, and kissed me hard. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest as she pulled close to me.
When we broke the kiss, she started running her hands over my breasts. We both giggled, and I started doing the same to her. I could see Ron on the love seat behind her, his eyes wide and his cock finally starting to stir.
Raven kissed me again, and quickly moved to kiss my neck. I love that and started to do the same to her until she kissed down my shoulders to take one of my nipples in her mouth. It felt so good when she started to suck on it that I didn't have to act out the moan I gave! She kept doing that, swapping back and forth between my nipples, kissing and licking me between them until I instinctively lay back on the rug between the couches. She followed me down and lay on me, kissing and sucking on my breasts. She started to kiss me between them and then down my tummy, past my mound and down my legs. I lifted up so she could pull my soaking wet thong off, and she threw it at Ron. He caught it and we both laughed.
I moaned as she started to kiss and lick up my legs, between my thighs, and finally to the junction between my legs. When she finally licked me across my pussy, I let out a loud moan of pleasure. It felt wonderful!
Raven must have taken that as her cue to start going down on me in earnest. She teased me at first, giving me little licks that didn't quite hit the right spots, but she started to go down on me more seriously, licking and sucking my clit and pulling on my pussy lips with her mouth. I was in heaven! I could see Ron on the couch, his eyes glued on us, but I wasn't focusing on him or his huge cock, now fully erect. Raven was giving my pussy a real tongue-bath, and it was the best thing that had happened that evening!
I was moaning and yelping out my lust as Raven was getting me closer to my first orgasm of the night. I finally told her: "That! Keep doing that! It feels so good! Oh! Oh God! You're making me cum! Oh God!" I came on her face really loudly, screaming!
I came down and just stared at the ceiling as Raven kept licking me. Then I heard her give out a muffled moan, and say: "Oh, that's what I've been waiting for!"
I looked at her and saw Ron behind her, slowly guiding his cock into her pussy.
Raven had lost her concentration when he started to push into her, and she wasn't licking me out any more, so I got up to get a closer look at his enormous cock stretching this little lady wide. I still couldn't believe she could take his cock! I think it's huge, and I'm nearly a foot taller than she is! But I could see as he slowly pistoned into her that she was stretching to take him. I wondered if that's what my pussy looked like with his cock in me. I was surprised to see him bottom out in her. I didn't think she could take his whole length, then he put his hands on her hips to get a grip to fuck her.
I kissed him and told him: "Fuck her good! Make her cum hard!"
He smiled and took a few short thrusts into her, and she moaned out loud with each one. Then he started to really fuck the tiny little asian woman.
Even though I'd seen them fuck before, I still wasn't sure she was built to take it. But she was moaning and gasping and fucking back at him! He had a good grip on her hips, and he was fucking her with everything he had, and she was keeping up with him!
She screamed out that she was cumming only maybe five minutes after he started, but he wasn't going to stop there! He kept fucking her through that orgasm and two more! She was whimpering from the exertion of fucking, and when I could tell she was getting close again, I whispered in Ron's ear: "I want to see you fill her up with your cum! Cum in her!"
He started to fuck her really fast, and as she started to cum again he pushed into her and groaned loudly, shooting his cum deep inside her.
After they had both come down, he pulled out of her, his cock still erect, and she sat down.
"That's what I had been waiting for all night!" Raven said.
"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Ron replied.
I looked at Raven and said: "Oh, no! You're dripping cum on my rug! I can't have that!" Then I pushed her onto her back to lick their cum from her pussy.
She gave out a startled "Oh!" and quickly got into it as I licked her opening, sucking on her lips and tonguing her clit.
I heard Ron say: "Wow!" as I tasted their mixed juices on her and lapped them up. She was obviously enjoying my attention; she was moaning lustily and playing with her breasts as I continued to go down on her.
She wasn't cumming as quickly as she did when Ron was fucking her, but that was okay with me! Every time I got her close to an orgasm I changed what I was doing, so I could keep her close without going over. Finally she whimpered: "Please, June! Let me cum! Make me cum!" That was what I had been waiting for and I took her clit between my lips and started to suck and lick it emphatically. She started to yell out and came hard on my face!
I kept licking her after her climax, giving her a warm-down, when I felt the familiar feeling of Ron rubbing his cock head around my pussy. I was so wet that he wasn't going to have any trouble pushing into me, and I'd been looking forward to this all night.
I was moaning from the way he was toying with me, rubbing his head over my clit and getting me hot. Then he lined it up with my opening and pushed into me. It felt good to be stretched by his cock!
He bottomed out in me and just stayed there while I milked him with my muscles. I know he likes it when I do that! I could feel him throbbing inside me as I did it. However, neither one of us wanted to do that for very long. He started to take some short thrusts that became longer, harder ones. In no time at all, we were fucking full out!
I was enjoying it, but I wanted a different position, and I stopped him long enough to get on my back on the rug. Ron quickly got between my legs and right back in me. I was getting lost in the sensations and had forgotten that Raven was there with us, at least until she lowered her pussy onto my face. I was so hot that I greedily started eating her again while Ron fucked me!
It took maybe thirty minutes of us fucking before I heard Raven yell that she was cumming again. With Ron really pounding into me, I was just as far gone, and as soon as I felt him slam deep into me and the first gush of his cum hit my cervix, I started to cum too. That sent Raven over the edge and we all came together!
Ron finally pulled his slackening cock from my sopping pussy, and he collapsed on the couch. Raven started licking our cum from my pussy, and after another orgasm, I noticed Ron had fallen asleep on the couch.
I called a stop to our lesbian session, and Raven offered to help clean up. I told her it wasn't necessary, but she insisted, saying: "I helped make the mess. I'll help to clean it up!" she said.
While we were in the kitchen, I asked her about the promise I made Ron make, that he couldn't fuck Raven unless I was there.
"That's fair," she said. "Did he make you promise not to lick me out unless he was there when I was out of the room?"
"No," I confirmed.
"Good!" she said, and she kissed me sweetly.
"Will Brian be worried about you being out so late?" I asked her.
"No, I told him not to expect me home until tomorrow, and that it was related to his birthday in a couple of weeks."
"You brought clothes? I don't think I have anything work-related that would fit you."
"I brought everything I need!" she confirmed.
"About Brian's birthday, I'm not sure I can stay late for that."
"Can you get the day off?" she asked. "We were both planning on taking a personal day for it. I was hoping you could spend the day with us!"
"Fucking?" I asked.
"I hope so!" she replied.
"I'm pretty sure I can. And I'd be delighted to spend the day with you two!" I confirmed.
"Date!"
We finished cleaning up and went to bed together. We practically passed out.
The next morning we woke Ron up with coffee and a double-blow-job, and I let him fuck Raven in the shower while I played with my clit before we all went to work.
It may not have been the smoothest birthday party, but it ended up being the best ever!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!