Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Slut Lolver

Wife Breeding

Rob related this story to me and asked me to write it for him. I will write it as if I was him. Read my other Erotic Stories at:
http://www.midnightplayersclub.homestead.com
Enjoy, Cjack

One night some years ago my wife Joan and I went to a swingers house party. During our six years of marriage we had swung quite a few times. At the time we were in our mid twenties and in great shape.

Our swingers club didn't allow single men to attend except by special invitation. This night the Hostess introduced a single black man as her Special Guest. She said most of the ladies would like him. He was a handsome gentleman that looked to be in his late forties. He was of average body size and he was graying at the temples, his name was Rick.

During the evening he made the rounds to meet all the ladies. A couple of times he disappeared for a while and I told Joan he must be getting his pole polished. Soon he stopped to introduce himself to us. He sit on the couch beside Joan and as we chatted he took her hand in his. I noticed he played with her wedding rings. She had never shown any interest in black men and I couldn't tell if she was interested in him.

Joan and I hooked up with a couple, Ted and Patty, that we had swapped with many times before. We had decided a few days before to try to start our family so Joan had stopped taking the pill. This night all she did was to suck Ted to completion while I fucked Patty.

Like many other nights we spent the night and slept in the basement bedroom. In the early morning hours as the Sun was raising she got up to go to the restroom.

As she sit on the stool she thought she heard me coming in the room. Instead it was Rick holding his piss-hard-on cock in his hand. He needed to pee. Laying it in the sink he let go and as he neared the end he squeezed it cutting the stream to dribbles. He held it to her beautiful mouth and told her to suck it dry. As he released his grip she took his sweet golden yellow nectar.

She brought him to our bed and as they cuddled they were deep tongue kissing. I had watched her many times fucking men but this would be the first black one. It was exciting just to think about. His mouth moved from her beautiful lips to her hard nipples. At the same time two of his long fingers were rubbing up and down thought her wet slit. She had his hard black cock in her hand and was scrapping the head with her finger nails.

I was amazed at the size of his tool, it was only 8 to 9 inches long but I had never seen one so thick as this one. I wondered if she could even take it. If she did she would really be stretched afterward. I wondered where he got condoms that large, I hoped he had some now.

He moved around into a 69 position. As he licked her shaven pussy lips she took his knob into her mouth, that was all she could take. I had seen her deep throat many other guys and with him she could barely get her lips over his glands. Then I noticed her wedding rings on her finger.

It wasn't long before she started going wild with desire and started begging him to fuck her.
"Fuck me, oh please fuck me now," she begged.
He moved down between her legs and laid his black cock between her creamy white cunt lips. Slowly he pushed and as the head disappeared into her body he said to her, " I want you to have MY BABY."
"YES," she screamed, "GIVE IT TO ME."

I don't know how she took it but for the next hour they were all over the bed. He fucked her deep and hard. She took most of his hard dark meat and kept begging for more. I had never seen her so wild with lust, She was moving her ass and spreading her legs as wide open as she could to take him deeper and deeper.
Then her begging switched to, "Give me your baby, please I want to have your baby." This really excited him and he buried his cock deep and let it go. He cum and cum and cum. I didn't know a man could shoot such a big load. It ran out of her and down her legs and ass to the bed. What a mess.
They took a long shower together.

Always after swinging we make love together as we did this time. Her cunt was loose and wet, my cock felt like it was in a cavern. She told me to get use to it as he was coming to the house in a couple of days to fuck her again. This really excited me.

Within minutes after he arrived she was nude. I wondered why she spent over three hours getting ready for him. After going to the hair dresser she showered and shaved her legs and pussy. She did an old whores trick and rubbed lipstick into her pussy lips and nipples. After perfume she put on white lace crochless panties and a white lace see through robe. Right before he arrived she came and sit on my lap and told me how much she loved me for letting her fuck him. As we tongue kissed I finger fucked her.

That night our bedroom became the place where she would give herself to him for years to come. He came to see her every other day and on his off days we would fuck. Often I would join in for a MFM threesome to give her the total pleasure she deserved. He taught her the more she gave of herself the more she would receive.

One night a few weeks after their first fuck she asked us for a threesome. She was sitting on his cock and had been sucking mine when she stopped sucking and said, "I went to the Doctor today and he said we are going to have a baby." He took her ass in his hands and started raising her up and down on his hard cock saying, "I hope it's mine."

At about five months she had to stop fucking him due to his cock size. He still came by every other day and she would suck him off. He shot just large loads she had a hard time swalling it all. I saw her many times with cum running from the corners of her mouth and drippimg from her chin. We fucked until about her seventh month. Then like him she pleasured me.

As she grew in size we all talked about her having a black baby. What if? I wondered what we would tell our families and friends. Rick hoped it was black and he said all white women should have a black baby and then the white guys wouldn't worry about it. She said she didn't know her Father and she would say he may have some black in him. We were all cool with that.

This all happened over twenty years ago and now we have three beautiful Daughters. One is blonde with blue eyes like myself and the others have some black in them.

When our last baby was born we had Joan's tubes tied. Rick still comes by every other day and they fuck and suck. He will turn seventy this month and there isn't anything she wouldn't let him do to her.

I think he is pulling into the driveway now, gotta run.
I looked at her wedding rings.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 03-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Slut Lolver

Thanks for your emailes and site visits. I'm happy you enjoy my stories.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"