Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-03-2006, 07:13 PM

New Story

Hi

This is a true story - that happened about two weeks ago. I was at a friends hse and we were chatting. In the past we have had a sexual relationship - jerking and sucking. As we chatted D leaned over, undid my jeans, button and pulled down my zipper, he carefully rolled down my boxers to reveal my soft penis. strangely it felt really ok, natural and fine. he smiled and said looking good, then he leaned over and took my stiffening cock into his mouth. usually i suck him to completion, but he is a great cock-sucker, his tongue made incredible spirals over my head. He looked up and I felt shy, but I said "D - could you fuck me?" He was surprised, but agreed so went upstairs to his bedroom.

Once in there we stripped then kissed our cocks hard and straining. i had butterflies in my stomach, his cock is not huge about 7 inches, but the head is big and i wanted him to fuck me but i was scared..
Old 03-28-2017, 05:22 PM

More

I met with a guy called Dennis.

He was lithe and firm and friendly and fun. We kinda clicked easily.

He stripped off my clothes, and then I pulled his clothes off - under his joggers he was naked, his cock bounced into view, bobbing around. It was about 7, tapered head, but nice and long. I teased him with my tongue, under the head, along the underside of the shaft, around the glans, I licked his frenum and using the tip of my tongue I licked a bead of Pre-Cum off his head. Loving the salty taste, and the fine threads between his cock and my mouth.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:51 PM

He was lovely, relaxed and hot. Finely muscled and lithe. Loved being naked with him, our cocks standing hard and twitching.

He turned me round positioning me on his sofa. I was kneeling , hands on the back, he smoothed my arse with his fingers, running along the crack. Then he's down licking my slit, licking round my anus. His tongue darting and slipping around my hole. I felt him pushing into me, then a squirt of lube onto my anus, and another, then heis hips moved closer, only sound our breathing and then I felt his head pressing against my yielding anus, it felt impossible, but I knew that it would go in, inexorably, penetrating me. Loving that expectation, the pain, and then the pleasure as his cock sank home into my tight hole, we both moaned, his head pressed deep in my bum. His fingers caressing my nipples, his lips on my neck, his balls tight against me, then he starts fucking, pushing in, pulling out, slowly but building in pace. His breathing hard, I moan unable to focus on anything except his cock in my anus, the friction, the feeling of it fucking my tight arsehole, I moaning and realise that I'm muttering " Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my arse, fuck my tight hole.."
I'm such a cock slut - such a bumboy, love this feeling, wanting to feel him cum, but wanting this not to end...
Old 04-02-2017, 06:03 PM

He pounded me, breathing hoarse, I'm pushing back against him, trying to get more cock inside my tight arse, then I feel him slow followed by three urgent deep pumps into me, and I know he is cumming, shooting cum into my tight but hole. He moans my name and then just holds himself rammed high into my arse. We stay like this for a minute, then he collapse over me, his cock going semi-erect, it slips out and I feel a warm liquid run out and down my legs, it feels thick and sticky. We collapse together, hugging each other, I'm sitting on his lap. I reach down and gently hold his cock, caressing it, gripping him. He kisses my face, his arms around my shoulders. I drop my head down, moving onto my knees, getting his limp cock within inches of my face. I look at this thing of beauty, it's still wet, a drop of cum at the tip. I lick it, running my tongue up and down the shaft. Tasting my body and his cum, it tastes good, no taste of shit, just cock. I inhale, then I slowly purse my lips and take the head into my mouth, gently moving my tight soft lips backwards and forwards of the head, he starts to harden and I take it all in, trying to swallow it all to the hilt, he's now fully hard, and I Start a strong, powerful blow job, revelling in the feeling of a big cock hard in my mouth. He groans and I suck harder and cup his balls with my hand. Gently squeezing them, then I slow and give the head a gentle rim with my tongue, flicking the hoe with the tip,of my tongue, he lifts my face, kisses my lips, then positions me on all fours, lifting my arse high, his cock slides down my crack and rests against the hot, tight hole. I push back and he gets the hint, and sinks in again for a second time...