Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-28-2007, 06:51 PM

Misty's physical

Misty woke up early took a shower,washed her hair and shaved her legs,pussy. She found herself geting aroused thinking about the young buffed hunk she's got for a gynocologest. Hopeing for a sexual encounter. She gets out of the shower aand dries off finding her black theigh high stockings,garter belt and matching bra,panties. She puts them on and returns to the bath room to blow dry her hair and apply her makeup. She returns to her room puts on a leather mini skirt and a low cut reavling top and steps into her high heels. "Damn Im hot lookin" seing herself in the mirrer. She go's to the kitchen. Her mom looks her over. "Get back to your room and change" "But momma" "You look like a whore you aint going to the Dr. looking like that." Misty stomps off to her room. She gets a blue denum shirt,blue jeans. "Will this work?" Her mom looks her over. She focuses on her heels and hose "Id rather you wear your tenis shoes,socks but were late and im tired of argueing." They get in the car. Misty looks at her mom. "Your wearing a skirt,heels." "I look like a profeshional business woman not a slut." At the clinic they wait their turn filling out forms etc. 3o miniutes later a nurse comes out. "Debie Jones" she calls Misty's mom gets up and follows her. Another 15 miniutes pass the nurse calls Misty Jones. Misty follows her to the lab on the way she spots Dr.Jefferies she smiles a sexy smile. He turns and watches her walk by gaucking at her sexy ass that looks incredible in jeans In the lab the nurse takes a blood sample As she's taking the blood Misty's mom comes in wearing a hospital gown her heel's,stockings still intact "You look like a real business woman now." "Shut up I got to get my mamigram done her nurse comes to get her. Misty giggles a little seing the back of the gown open her fat ass hanging out. "Ok Misty lets take your temp,Bp." Misty watches the nurse work when she's done she leads Misty to the scale "Step out of your heel's please" Misty kicks them off and stands on the scale. The nurse adjusts the scale and height. "Ok your 5ft. 3 and 130Lbs." "Cool I've lost a little she steps back into her heels and follows the nurse to an exam room. The nurse looks for the dreaded hospital gown. " I was going to tell you to strip down but I'll have to find you a gown just have a seat and wait." Misty sat on the exam table. A few miniutes pass Dr. Jefferies comes in he looks at Misty. "Hi Im Jeff Jefferies part#2 comeing later
Old 12-01-2007, 06:52 AM

Misty's Physical pt.#2

The young Dr. greets her shaking her hand gently. He looks at her file and then at her. "I see your here for a physical exam." "Yes sir" "Didn't my nurse ask you to undress and get into a gown?" "She couldn't find one she said for me to wait that she would bring me one." "Ok lets start without her if you don't mind" "Sure I don't mind at all." Smileing a friendly smile. "How about first walk down the hall and back for me." She hops off the exam table and does a slow sexy walk. The Dr. watches every step admireing her sexy body. As she returns to the room the Dr. holds open the door for her. He gently but firmly squeezes her ass as she walks in the door. "Ok Misty get back on the table and we'll get started. He starts checking her ears,eyes then her throat. He feals the glands on her neck and listens to her heart and checks her pulse. "How am I Dr.?" "Verry good so far." He checks her reflexes watching her legs he removes her high heels and masages her feet. "Oh that feals good." "Go ahead and take your shirt,bra off please." Misty proudly undresses and takes a glance at the swelling buldge in his pants. He touches her 38D cup breasts taking his time to squeeze and fondle them. Her nipples become hard as he rubs them between his fingers. She takes her foot and touches his swollen prick. "MMMM you got a big one." The Dr's face turns red slightly embaressed by her advance. "Lay back on the table and unfasten your jeans." He watches her he continues to examine her breasts then mashes on her abdomen in several places. "Lets get your jeans,panties off." She lifts her ass up pushing her jeans,panties down. He asits her taking them off her legs spread automaticly. He stairs at her freshly shaven pussy and at the sheer black stockings and her creamy white flesh of her upper theighs. He has her put her feet in the stirups lubeing his fingers up he slowly presses 3 fingers inside her hot slick cunt. He presses her clit with his thumb and works his fingers in and out. She moans pleasurely. "Oh yes Dr. don't stop." He gets 4 fingers inside her. She grabs her tits rubing them pashionately. He then go's down on her licking her hot pink hole licking,probeing and nibbleing on her clit. He slips 2 fingers up her ass while he eats her out. Taking all she can Misty cries out "Please Fuck Me Now" He quickly drops his pants puts her legs over his shoulders and inserts his cock and fucks her wildly for several miniutes.He feals himself fixing to cum. He pulls out jerks himself of squrting his hot cum all over her chest even hiting her in the face. She rubs the cum all over herself then licks it from her fingers. As he comes down off his cum his beeper go's off he quickly pulls his pants up. "I hate to leave you like this but I got other patients" " I undrstand" " Get cleand up and dressed and I'll be back in a few miniutes." Misty gets dressed he returns with her prescription for her birth control pills. "How about comeing back for monthly exams after 5:00 at no charge " "Thats a excelent idea" "Good I'll see you next month" He watches her leave the ofice she gets in the car with her mom. "Its only 10:00 you want me to take you to school?" "Hell No take me home. She drops her off she go's streight to her room to spend the afternoon pleasureing herself with her sex toy's waiting for her boyfriend to come Fuck her after school.