Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2008, 01:34 AM

My wifes cuckold.......ME!

I was frantically begging Connie for mercy...but she wasn't listening...I could only watch as she prepared my "treatment".

"You know the rules" she said rather matter of factly...."Eric was very specific...so just take your punishment like a MAN!!"

Connie squeezed a fat glob of Ben Gay onto the counter, and rolled the Q-tip in it, then turned to me with a pleasant smile on her face! I was securely tied to a wooden chair...My wrists in cuffs behind me, and my ankles tied to the chair’s legs. I was naked of course, as I had been for weeks now. Thanks to a tight cock ring I wore...Connie had massaged me to a huge erection.

"Now this is gonna sting a little..." Connie informed me, "But I can't help that...Eric was very specific!!"

Connie held my cock in one hand, and pushed the Q-tip into my urethra with the other...she twisted it around a bit, then pulled it slowly out. The effects were immediate, the inside of my cock was on fire!!

"FUCK!!......IT BURNS!!" I screamed!!!

"Oh, don't be such a baby!!" was Connie’s response.

She rubbed another huge glob of the greenish gel onto my balls, then stood back to watch my reaction!! I was in tears...my nuts were being chemically broiled...and the inside of my cock was on fire!!!

"OW....OW....OW!!!" I kept sobbing....

"GEEZ, You're such a PUSSY!!" Connie grunted!!

To shut me up, Connie stripped off her panties and stuffed them into my mouth! The taste of her pussy, old piss and sweat oozed into my throat. "Eric’s on the way over" she said..."I won't be needing them anyway!!"

I was Connie’s husband of three years, but Eric was her lover. Six months ago, I'd lost my job, the credit cards were cancelled, and my car repossessed. Connie came from a big money family, so we were actually ok for money...but my situation pretty much ruined my "man of the house" reputation. We fought alot, and I eventually succumbed to Connie’s superiority. Our sex life, without me working...became non-existent. I considered moving out, but where would I go? I had no money. I had no car. I had no life!!

About that time, Connie started dating again....She met Eric, and the two hit it off right away. He knew about me...but didn't care...he was spending money on Connie....that I didn't have. He was the man I used to be, but wasn't anymore....and she was fuckin him...instead of me!!

Almost a month ago.....Connie came in late one night and crawled into bed next to me without a word. The smell of sex was all over her!! When I tried to make a move...she turned me down!

"Why don't you just go down on me"... she said. "I'm too tired to fuck with you tonight!!"

When i crawled down to her pussy...and buried my face in her pussy.....I was horrified to find it oozing with Eric’s cum!!!

"EAT IT" Connie ordered...."Or you can go sleep in the garage!!"

I just closed my eyes and started licking...the taste was terrible...definitely not the taste of Connie.. but I buried my face in her, and did manage to make her cum!!

"What about ....me?” I whined like a baby.....going down on her always made me hard...and I was terribly horny!!

"FUCK!!....I've already been fucked once tonight!....Two hours with Eric was almost more than even I could take!!....just......beat off or something and let me get some rest!!"

That became her standard response. she was getting pounded by Eric every night, then coming home and ordering me to lick her clean!

"What do you think I am?....Some kind of machine?....Everybody just wants to FUCK me?....”

"But Connie!!" I tried to explain. "I'm your husband...We NEVER have sex anymore!!"

"Get a JOB" she screamed at me...”Start paying the bills, being responsible again...and maybe I'll treat you like a husband!"

I just sat back and realized she was right.....

"And for your information, since Eric is supporting me now, he's moving in here this weekend!!"

That was just the beginning! I was moved to the spare bedroom and Eric moved into "OUR" bedroom with Connie. The bedrooms were right across from each other...and Eric removed both doors...so it was impossible for me NOT to hear them making love every night!! It was Eric who found my "CUM RAGS" under my bed, the washcloths I masturbated in, listening to him fucking my wife!!

"Little perverts jerking off to us" he told Connie....."THAT’S.....gonna stop....right NOW!!" he said to me!!

That night, at 8:00, Eric stripped me ant tied me spread eagled to my bed!! He and Connie didn't go to bed until around 10, so I just laid there naked listening to them laughing and talking in the living room.

"Let’s see you CUM now!!" he whispered to me as he led Connie into the master bedroom!! My cock got so hard just listening to them, but it just laid there like a fallen tree on my belly!!'

"DAMN, that was good!" he said afterwards..."Your wife’s pussy is sooooooo tight...and it feels soooo good to cum....something you ain't gonna do anymore!!!"

That was two weeks ago....Eric has fucked her every night...and I haven't gotten to cum...in that long...until last night!!.....I was delirious, with my need to relieve myself...so I managed a few minutes in the bathroom alone.....and just as I erupted into the sink...Eric walked in!!! Connie actually tried to defend me but it was in vain!

"GEEZ.....he hasn't cum in what?...two weeks?.....You get edgy if you don't cum every day...he needs to cum...sometime!!"

"You wanna make him cum?" Eric shouted "You wanna start fuckin' him again?"

I wasn't exactly small, hard I was a good 8 inches.. but Eric was BIG.....almost 10, and twice as thick as me...and Connie loved it!!

That very evening...Eric produced a steel tube cock cage, and even against Connie’s protests....I was forced into it and it was padlocked on!! Eric had both keys, and he informed me that HE would decide when I would cum again!!!

"Tell you what stud" he teased me..."For every HUNDRED times I cum.......I'll let you cum!!"

Once a week, I'm allowed to be let out of the tube....usually by Connie...so I can be inspected, cleaned, and teased to a full erection, just to make sure still CAN get erect...but Eric forbids me to cum!!!. Eric wasn't home today...that’s when Connie took pity on me and actually let me fuck her....the first time in almost 7 months...and DAMN.....Eric walked in and caught us!! That’s when he ordered the Ben Gay punishment...and another month in the tube!!

While I am on my knees, hands cuffed behind me, gagged and sobbing...from the fire down below.....Connie is working on Eric’s third orgasm....she has him in her mouth...just over 90 minutes now....nonstop…she's swallowed the first two loads...and it'll be a long time before his 3rd.....and she probably won't be able to talk for a week....from her jaw breaking marathon!!

"If she doesn't get me off in 5 minutes" he just said......"You're gonna take her place!!"

comments? suggestions? Mojoe531@msn.com

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-22-2008 at 07:24 AM.