Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2008, 06:31 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Part-time Job

Those of you that know me will probably remember that I started working with my present company about 10 months ago. I enjoy the job and really like the company, but the hours and the travel (albeit local) are taking their toll on me physically. One contributing factor to my weariness is the inherently stupid move I made to keep my old job while taking on the new one. Being retained on a consulting basis requires me to spend one long evening at the property where I sign checks, go over invoices & work orders and meet with the maintenance staff to discuss current and pending building issues.

The background isn’t glamorous or sexy, but I think it’s necessary to set the stage. Then again, I’ve never written a story that I considered good enough to submit, so what do I know? My idea for this story is to create a series that chronicles my nights at work. But I’m getting ahead of myself. I’ll back up a step and proceed with this carefully and see where it goes. Let’s find out together.

As usual, my night at work had me arriving home around 11:15 or so. I walked in the door, dropped my keys & wallet into a small box I keep on a side table there, and crossed the family room into the kitchen (all the while tripping over a very excited dog that was so happy to see me…because I’m a sucker for puppy dog eyes and can’t help but give her a puppy treat every time we’re in the kitchen together). I made a turkey sandwich with salsa & tortilla chips and a glass of milk on the side and ate quietly at the table. (with the dog leaping straight up in the air next to me the entire time) After finishing my meal, I loaded the dishwasher, set it to run and hopped into the shower. By the time I ran a load of laundry and got upstairs to bed, it was a little after midnight and Missy was sound asleep. I could lie and tell you she was breathing softly but I haven’t lied to you about anything yet and find no reason to start now. She was snoring so bad my eardrums were rattling. It might have been the windows. Regardless, I slipped under the covers and settled in. It wasn’t long before she rolled over and reached to my side of the bed to see if I was there. She ran her hand along my side and up to my stomach. She knows how much I love when she touches my stomach and her hand felt so warm. She also knows how crazy it makes me when she moves down and feels me there, knowing it won’t evolve into sex. As she felt me grow hard in her hand, she purred “You can still get hard after banging your girlfriend?”. It’s a common joke between us. When I’m at work, I’m “banging my ho” and when she’s at home during the day, she’s “humping the UPS guy”. At any rate, I was tired and just said “Yeah sure”. She usually drops it, but instead pushed on. “She must make you feel good, you’ve had her on the side for almost a year now.”

Without even pausing to think about it, I asked if there is any seriousness at all to her question. “Is there even the slightest bit of concern that I’m having sex with someone else these nights?” She came back with “Probably not. I know you wouldn’t do that, but I admit that it’s crossed my mind and I can’t help but wonder sometimes.” I, being the analytical goofball that I am, drew a conclusion that was shocking. “If you think it could be true at all but let me go to work anyway, then you’ve just proved that it’s true that everyone has a price. You’ll live with me having sex with someone else as long as I keep bringing money home. You’re whoring me out for $500 a week!” She admitted that she’d never even taken the time to think about it that way.

Keep in mind that she’s been stroking my cock this entire time and that little spot under the head is now slippery with the little bit of precum that I sometimes can generate. She throws a leg over mine and I feel her pussy hair on my thigh. She’s warm and slippery against me. Her body has my arm trapped and her chest is pressed against my side. I know it’s my imagination, but I swear I feel her nipple stiffen. She whispers for me to tell her how I earned her money this week. “Tell me who you had to fuck for it. Or did you have to lick her instead? What did she want from you this time?” Oh my God was I losing my mind. This is so totally out of character for her that I’m almost speechless. In for a dime, in for a dollar, I say. I took a deep breath and started to tell her about how there’s a tenant that can’t make her full rent sometimes. She saw my light on and stopped in to plead her case. She offered what money she could to me and asked me if I would consider giving her more time. She swore that she could make the whole rent payment in two weeks and that “this is kind of a fee for giving me the extra time”. Before I knew it…she was topless and on her knees sucking my dick. I was holding her head as it bobbed up and down in my lap while she had one hand resting on my thigh and the other wrapped around my balls, tugging them down. I told her about how she seemed to delight in bringing me right to the edge of pleasure and hold me there. She’d let the pleasure lessen slightly but never diminish until I couldn’t stop myself from exploding deep in her throat. You’ll also notice that in one of the threads, I brought up how Missy has admitted to me that she’s more frequently dreaming about giving me oral, and this story really seemed to turn her on. Missy was humping my leg with abandon and jerking my cock so hard I thought she was going to rip it off but it felt so fucking good. My story had ended and we continued, just the sounds of two grunting people trying desperately to cum. Climax we did. Three thick ropes of cum shot out of my cock and landed on my chest while she clenched her thighs around mine and shuddered. We lay back breathlessly and savored the experience, my mind churning over what had just happened. Eventually, I wiped off and thanked her. She just replied “Just make sure you keep bringing me home that check every week. And I want to hear what you had to do to get it.”

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:24 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Yesterday afternoon my phone rang with a number I’d never seen displayed on the Caller ID. With our arrangement, I suppose it’s going to happen more frequently and I should get use to it. At any rate, she greeted me cordially enough and identified herself as Tina. With it fresh in my thoughts, my mind immediately leapt to Missy’s coworkers, Mark and Tina. It did wind up being Tina and she launched right in to how pissed she was at Mark and how foolish she felt having been left waiting for him at home while he was more interested in dragging my wife into the woods…to THEIR SPOT…for a good fuck. Adding insult to injury, he’d gone on incessantly about how spontaneous the whole thing was, and how exciting it was to fuck for pure pleasure. He’d actually expected her to be excited to hear about the scratches on Missy’s tits, left from the abrasive tree he’d leaned her over. He’d expected her to drop to her knees and taste Missy’s musk from his still damp cock. He certainly wasn’t expecting what she chose to do instead. She stormed out of the house with one thing in mind…revenge. It wasn’t sex she had in mind as much as it was money. She knew he’d be more turned on than angry over infidelity and that wasn’t what she wanted right now. They’d probably enjoy the effects of that later, when she was ready to forgive him. Now, however, she wanted to get his attention and let him know that no further indiscretions would be tolerated. Not without her prior consent, anyway.

We set things up for this evening, and I met her at their house. He was at work and not expected to return before 10:30 or so. Privately, I thanked my lucky stars that Missy hadn’t elected to work this evening as well or I shudder to think about what I’d come home to. Anyway, I rang the bell promptly at 5:30 and she greeted me nervously. She stood about 5’2” and had great curves. She was soft and squishy and had a cute look about her that made me wonder what she’d been thinking when she arranged this. She sensed my hesitance and set my concerns to rest when she said “I’m fully aware of what I’m doing, and if you don’t want to be the one…let me know now because it’s gonna happen with someone. I just thought I’d give you the first choice.” That’s all I needed to know and I shook her hand warmly while closing the door behind me. We moved right past the living room and made our way upstairs, making small talk along the way about some of the work they’d done in the short time they were in the house. By the time we got to the door at the end of the hall, I’d almost forgotten that my role in this scenario was to have sex with this woman for cash. Being new at this whole thing, and not really having much experience with the business end of it, I didn’t quite know how to bring it up so I just blurted it out. “I charge a flat fee of $500 for whatever you want.” She was taken aback and hesitated “Anything at all?”

“Yes”

She undressed me and laid me on the bed and then turned around to disrobe. “Turn around, I want to see your body.” I said. She turned, and blushed furiously, as I drank in her curves and features. A flush appeared across her chest as she removed the last of her clothing and stood shyly before me. I smiled appreciatively and reached for her hand to pull her down to me. We kissed. We rolled around while our hands explored each other. We probably called each other by our spouse’s names. But we also let go of our fears and relaxed in the spirit of the moment. Before long, her pussy was hovering over my face and my tongue was probing the depths of her pussy. In and out of her vagina, up along one side of her lips, across her clit, back down the other side and back into her pussy again. I don’t know how long we were in that position when I felt her hand stroking my cock. She shifted a little so that she could lean down and take me in her mouth. I don’t know how I compared to her husband, and at that moment I didn’t care. All I knew was that she had one hand firmly wrapped around the base of it and her mouth was glued to the top. Her free hand grabbed ahold of my balls and she seemed to take great pleasure in trying to get them as far away from my cock as she could before succumbing the pleas I groaned into her pussy. To the edge and back we each brought the other, hovering close and then dropping off almost to the point of no stimulation at all before going back to a fevered pitch. She leaned back and when I thought she was going to grind into my face to bring herself off, I redoubled my efforts. Her response was to give my cock a sharp slap and tell me “Keep it hard. I wanna fuck now.” I was more than happy to let her move around and straddle my waist. I reached down and let my cock rub her juices all around her pussy, wiggling that sensitive spot on the underside of my head across the top of her clit. She raised up just a little and I pushed my cock down to the entrance of her tunnel. She settled down with a sigh and held herself tight to me to relish the feeling of having me deep inside. The fullness settled in and she began to rock, slowly at first and then gradually building to where she was moving back and forth…and up and down. I snuck my hand down between us so I could tease her clit while she fucked me hard and found it very difficult to time her thrusts so I just left it down at my pelvis for her to smash into with hers. Her chest was sweaty, her tits swung in a pendular motion and her head tilted back in pleasure. It wasn’t long before I had to cum. I warned her to slow down and as impossible as it was, she stopped wiggling back and forth so she could fuck me faster. I grabbed her waist and held her tight to me. I reached as far around her ass as I could trying to pull her against me, hoping to brush her asshole with a fingertip, and I came deeply inside of her. It felt like I was cumming for a full minute as spasm after spasm flooded her pussy with my load. Instead of being rewarded with the telltale squeeze of her orgasm, she lifted herself off of my cock and settled immediately onto my face, using her legs to pin my arms down. She began rocking back and forth while my tongue snaked in and around her pussy, seeking out the cumshot I so vigorously pumped into her while she chanted “That’s it…suck it out. Suck it out of me! Suck it out like he can’t. I need it so bad.” When she came, a flood of our juice drenched my face and filled my mouth. I had to swallow just to keep from choking, and with how hard she continued to fuck my face…I knew my choking wouldn’t stop her.

When she was done with her orgasm, she rolled off to the side of me and panted to catch her breath while I did my best to wipe my face off. We laughed at how out of control we had gotten and rushed to cover ourselves as if we somehow could erase the tension of being nude in front of a stranger despite what we’d just done. Before long, we got up and took care of the financial end of the encounter. She thanked me for helping her get back at her husband, and thanked me for what is sure to be a story that will be enjoyed by them both in the future. “I can’t wait for the fuck he’s going to give me after he hears this, and he’s going to clean me up this time.”

I washed up and headed out to the truck. Though the work end of the evening was finished, I still had to live up to the other requirement. I had to tell Missy how I earned the money.