Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2016, 09:50 PM

Jon and Nicole, Tit Monster pays a visit

Jon and Nicole both wake up from a long night of fucking, they had a visitor last night the one and only Naddie Rhoades. She awoke also with along smile on her face as she was getting dressed because she had clients to meet up with. As Naddie leaves she tries to say good bye but when she gets to their room she finds Jon Inbetween Nicole's legs eating her pussy as Nicole playing with her titties and pinching her nipples. Naddie says good bye as Nicole reaches orgasm as she says Naddie please stay Jon is eating the pussy good this morning. Naddie says I must go now as Jon gets on his back with his cock at full mast ready to Impale Nicole's pussy or Naddie's he didn't care he wanted his Inside Nicole or Naddie, at that point Nicole lowers herself on Jon's cock reverse cowgirl as she says to Naddie in a heavy voice struggling to talk Naddddiiiee sammme time next week? Naddie just smiles and says I wouldn't miss it and leaves. NIcole goes from reverse to cowgirl and says Babe are you ready cum yet? As she breathes heavily and Jon says Nickie fuck me faster, faster nd then Jon erupts OH GOD NICKIE!!!! As he cums Inside her pussy and then Nicole Cums again after she rubs her clit Oh JOONN!!! You crazy motherfucker, Jon is laughing and trying to regain his breath, Nickie and she you arte that fucking good. Jon says we better shower up and get to the restaurant, Nicole agrees. And Jon says, so Camille is coming over today? Nicole says yeah Tit Monster is stopping by. Hmmm, Nicole says what are you thinking about? her big ass Titties and how much you wouldn't man handling them. Jon smile as he looks Nicole with that smile on her face that says hmmm. Jon says Nickie I'm just curious what Caron Rhitt told her. Nicole comes over to Jon as they both step into the shower and hugs him and says I guess we will find out. But Jon says Camille is a married woman with a kid. I mean what husband leaves her alone to take an a long ass fishing trip? Nicole says we will find out, but Jon know this If she comes back here to our place we will tell her the rules.. Yeah I guess so. Don't worry Jon, she always wanted to fuck you anyway while we were in High School. Then Jon says yeah, I figured that especially when she would yank her bikini top at me while everybody else wasn't looking. And what would happen Uncle Jon? I got a hardon and your Aunt Denise would fuck me silly because she knew that Cammie was flashing me. So I have to thank Camille for the great sex by your Aunt. Jon your crazy, but now I'm the one who will have inspired sex with you because of Camille. And I'am pretty sure she wants to fuck.
The restaurant was busy today, but towards closing time In comes Camille Stoke alias TIT Monster!!! In high school she sported 34dd titties and she was very popular with the boys and a few girls as we heard. Camille is is 5'4" long brown hair and those 34DD TITTIES, well they look BIGGER!! Maybe because she gave birth to a baby girl. Plus Camille was wearing very tight black halter top which barely contaioned those massive tits of hers and a short white skirt which exposed pretty legs and she also wore black high heeled wedges. And then Nicole says Camille and Camille says NICOLE!!! and runs to hug her real tight and Nicole says how is everything and the Baby? Camille says Baby is fine and doing great. My husband is ok, but were Is Jon as she smiles real big while scanning the restaurant for him. Nicole says Camille look behind you and Camille looks at Jon and says ina deep sexy voice JJOOONNNN.... Jon smile and looks at her and says Camille come here and gives her a hug and Camille says you look hot. Jon is startled and looks at Nicole. Nicole says Camille how is the rest of the family? Camille responds well since the passing of my older brother the family is getting back to normal, which means Mom is a bitch, Dad is pussy whip and the other brother isa pot head. Yup things are back to normal. Jon says well let's get your mind off that and Camille says can we go back to your place and Nicole says sure gives us a few minute to wrap up a few things.
On the way over to their place Nicole and Camille chatted up about the old times in high school and talked gossip about their friends like Caron Rhitt, Lyrica Jones and others, then Jon says ok girls we are here and Camille says OH MY GOD!!! What a place!!! Jon and Nicole smile at her and Jon says wait till you see the Inside. Then they get Inside Camille says oh my god as she looks at the living room, gawk at the den and then sees the kitchen but then finds the large sliding glass doorsand looks out at the ocean and she is mesmerized. Camille says this place is unbelievable! How did you afford this? Nicole says Grace of God and luck. Oh says Camille and then Jon offers Camille a glass of red wine and she accepts it. Nicole says Camille Jon and I are going to slip Into something more comfy, Camille smiles and says go ahead I will be right here, not leaving. Jon and Nicole smile back and go to their room. While they are doing that Camille Immediately gets undressed remembering what Caron Rhitt hhad told her, except in this case Camille came ready to fuck. Always wanted to fuck Jon but she knew would have to fuck Nicole also and was prepared for that. Nicole comes out wearing only a yellow string panty and is wearing black high heels. Nicole looks at Camille and is not really surprised at the fact Camille is naked except for the her black wedges. Nicole looks at Camille and says I always knew that you wanted to fuck my uncle/husband, Camille says jealous NIcole says no but I have to assume that Caron Rhitt told you rules about fucking Jon. Camille says well I'am naked, Nicole sa9ys and your tits are BIGGER!! Camille says well they got bigger then I had the baby, I'm now a 40DDD, fucking A!!! Nicole says. But Nicole I know the rules, 1. I can leave, 2. I can watch you two fuck and probably paly with myself 3. I can and will participate as well as watch and play with thy self. Nicole smiles hugs and kisses Camille full on the mouth.
Jon walks in on Nicole and Camille kissing and he clears his voice as they seperate from their lip lock, Camille looks like you know the rules of the house, Camille smiles and nods yes then Jon says on your knees start sucking my cock, Camille obeys quickly and Is on her knees sucking the head ofhis dick while stroking his shaft with her hands and Nicole goes to his side looks at Camille and kisses Jon then he tells Camille don't forget my balls and she licks and sucks his balls while doing that Nicole gets behind Camille and starts playing with her massive tits Camille let's out a soft moan and then Nicole goes for her pussy and starts rubbing her clit Camille is breathing heavily now and then Jon sits down on the couch and Nicole say Cammie get on top of the couch and let Jon eat your pussy as I suck his cock and play with balls. Jon grabs Camille and plants her pussy on his face and starts eating her pussy, sucking her clit and he sjolves three fingers up her pussy as he sucks hard on her clit. Nicole is stillsucking his cock as Camille lets out a yell and says OH FUCK!!! I'm cumming, breathing heavily and looks back at Nicole smiles and says I want more!! Nicole don't worry Camille more BIG O's coming as she smiles back at Camille. Then Nicole tells Jon get on your back and he does, Camille plant your pussy on his face and face me as I fuck and ride my husband, both girls get on Jon, Nicole Impales herself on his cock riding Jon pretty good and then she grabs Camille's chin and kisses her and Camille responds to her kiss as Jon is licking her pussy and then stick a finger up her ASS all of a sudden she yells FUCK!!! And she rubs pussy up and down his and cums again as she shudders and Nicole looks at her and says to her in a heavy voice God Damn Camille 2 times already, Camille says I want his cock in my PUSSY!!! Then Nicole is riding Jon faster and grinding on his cock and says as hse cuming herself oh fuck Jon I'am cummmmming AAHHHH. Then Nicole says here is your chance Camille, then Jon gets off his back tells both girl on your hands and knees and then he enters Camille first because he has alway wanted to fuck her and he says as he is fucking her Camille you like my cock as Camille says IN MY PUSSY!!! God Jon I have wanted this for a long time, well you got your wish girlfriend and then he pulls out and enters Nicole and she let's out a loud moan and says oh fuck Jon fuck me hard as she looks at Camille and says Camille play with yourself as Jon as FUCKS the shit out of me, OH GOD GOD DAMN, Camille looks at Nicole, Nicole says Camille I get my rocks off when Jon fucks other females, FUCK ME HARDER JON!!! OH GOD I'm cumming again and Nicole let's out an OH FUCK!!! and she squirts Camille looks on In disbelief. Oh My GOD Nickie, you just just squirted I wanna do that!! Jon pulls out of Nicole Lays Camille flat on her back and sholves his middle two fingers up her pussy and finds her G-spot and then tells her to relax as he sholves his fingers in and out in and out for several minutes Camille is squirming, moaning, and then she says I'm cumming and then she squirts and she going oh my god I never done that before as Nicole and Jon smile back and then Nicole glad that jon could service you. And then both girls get get on their back and Jon takes turns fucking them and finally he is getting to the point that he about ready too cum himself he fucks NIcole real hard and then Camille real hard and then switches back to Nicole and bangs her pussy hard then switches back to camille and at this point Jon is almost ready unload a ton of sperm and Camille asks Nicole Is It ok for Jon top cum In my PUSSY as they both breathing hard and as Nicole is playing with herself she looks at Camille nods yes and then Camille says Come on Jon give me your cum, fastewr, faster Jon is fucking the crap out of Camille then Jon says OH GOD DAMN Camille I'm cumming AHHH, SHIT Camille says thats It Jonnnn give me the cum as she Cum again, oh FUCK says Camille. You two are great...
Then Jon sits on the floor legs spread wide open with Nicole sitting there between his as plays with her tits and then Camille comes over to his right side and he starts playing with her tits also. Then Jon ask Camille this question, why did youwant my cum in your pussy? Camille says my husband is fooling around on that boat so tonight when comes back to the room I will make him eat my pussy. Camille your crazy, It's a long story. Well then some other time. You mean I can come back? Nicole says yes. Anytime you want.