Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Arrow Sweet dreams are made of these...

A great way to start 2004 off:-

After a good new year's eve out I finally managed to get some sleep at 2:30am GMT. I had this weird dream that a gang of about 5 which I was involved (one of which I only knew) in - for some mad reason we had decided to enter some factory we all worked in during the night. According to the bloke I knew, we had to "dispose of some rubbish", so we climbed aboard one of those huge lifts which the sliding shutter doors and went up about 150 floors. As the walls were only thin bits of wire and this lift was outside, we could see the night-sky of the town as we gained our destinastion, with the cold wind blowing on all of us.

Anyway, we've all heard of conveyorbelts, and so we had to shove the rubbish on this and basically send it back down to where we had just come from (aka the bottom floor). As the conveyorbelt was so steep and not everything would've gripped, we were just chucking everything onto it, and everything was just falling. We were suddenly all "scared" of footsteps and realised we all had to scram pronto! What did I do? Well instead of moving to the lift (literally a meter away) I make a dive for death by taking the easy route...yes you guessed it, the godforsaken conveyorbelt!

After falling not even 10 meters, I managed to cheat death and grab onto something to save myself. Easy! I managed to climb back up. Realising that all the others had scattered and the rubbish was all cleared, I thought "sod it" and took another dive down the conveyorbelt back down to the ground floor, catching 1001 of these plastic flappy bits as I fell. The funny thing about this was there was 2 sections, the first which went down vertically sharp, and the second at some degree which was very uncomfortable.

As mentioned, this lift was outside, and as you came back down to the ground floor, it was inside some old crappy building that was slowly falling apart. Well, after a lot of bashing after falling down the conveyorbelt, I managed to somehow arrive back at the ground floor lift doors, where we had started earlier on. The odd thing was that when we had left to go up it was some crappy brick building. When we came back down it was some major big modern building with a shopping mall extending to the left. Transformation!

Anyway, that was the dream. Back to reality. I woke up about 4:30am feeling something wet on my chin. Realising it could've been blood on me, I leapt out of bed so fast to the mirror to discover that yes, my chin was somehow bleeding minorly. Giving it a wipe I returned to my bed until midday.

How dreams are weird. :fly:

Happy new year everybody.
Old 01-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oops........sorry......didn't mean to slap you so hard and realistic like!

Need a bandage?

Dreams can be interpretted in many ways! I happen to work in a building with a lift and conveyer belt! Hmmmmmmmm? Coincidence?.....I think not!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Made in England

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Old 01-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Southern Belleified

Nurses don't get enough sleep to dream!
Old 01-01-2004, 05:38 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Let me just clarify that is the first of many weird dreams to come for me in 2004. May the 2nd night of this year be a good one.
Old 01-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
Sounds like you took a page out of my dream book dearie. Wonder how that happened. You can ask Payton....I get weird dreams like that all the time. Eventually you just get used to it and find someone to tell them all to until they get tired of hearing them and you tell someone else...lol
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 01-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Everything always seems weird and fucked up in dreams (well in mine they certainly are). Then again, that's the meaning of a dream - dreaming the impossible (@ times).