Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-25-2003, 05:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to RUMFUN13
Hotel slip

Suan checked into the hotel about 5 o'clock. This was her third business trip in her new position and she was still getting used to traveling by herself. She went to her room found it to be clean and comfortable enough. She liked staying in Radisson hotels because they seemed to be good and safe. She tried calling home but received no answer. Monday night, Rob had probably gone out to watch football with the boys, she thought. They had been married just over a year. Susan thought briefly about her wild college days and smiled. Lots of sex and parties, she thought, and, although she was occasionally bored, she loved Rob and had been faithful to him since they had started dating. She now had an evening to kill and a late meeting in the morning so she decided to put on her swimsuit and go down to the hotel pool for a swim. Susan put on her bikini and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled and though, I still have a hot body. 26 years old, no kids and workouts everyday kept her body hard and trim. Guys constantly gave her looks and sometimes outright propositioned her and she enjoyed the attention and the power she felt in shutting them down. She threw on a tshirt over her bikini and headed out. Almost as an afterthought she grabbed a free drink coupon for the bar that she had been given when she checked in.
Susan found the pool virtually empty so she swam for an hour getting a good workout in and feeling refreshed. She decided to drop by the lounge on the way back to her room and use the drink coupon. She felt a little under dressed but when she walked in the lounge the few people that were there were watching football. The men gave her suggestive looks but soon returned there attention to the game. Susan ordered a glass of white wine, gave the bartender the coupon and laid a five dollar bill on the bar. The bartender brought the wine and she sipped it slowly. The wine tasted great and she felts it warmth coarse through her. When she was just about finished the bartender brought her another full glass. Susan said "Oh no thanks, I just wanted the one" The bartender said " It's on the gentleman ma'am" and pointed to a well dressed black man sitting near the end of the bar. Susan said thanks and gave the bartender the five dollars. He gave her a friendly wave and walked off. The black man walked up to Susan and said "You looked like you were enjoying that wine so much I thought you should have another, Hi, my name is Greg" and held out his hand. "I'm Susan, thanks and I' married" she said. Greg smiled "No problem, I'm not trying to intrude, just thought the wine would do you good. I saw you swimming, you are obviously an athlete. You have a very lucky husband. Is he going to join you?". "No he is at home, just a short business trip for me" then thinking she had revealed to much Susan looked away towards the televison. Greg sat next to her " Damn I have to tell you girl if my wife had a body like yours I think I'd be afraid to let her leave the house" he said and laughed. "Um, thank you, I guess he trusts me" She replied. "Can I ask you a question?" Greg inquired. "I guess so" she said. "I know this is personal but do you cheat on your man?" "No, I don't" Susan stated flatly. "Never have?" he asked. "No" she said. "Ok then let me ask you this. Do you miss the sex with new people. I mean that good hard fuck that two people do when the are just getting in to each other and super attracted, you know what I mean?" Greg asked and smiled. Susan felt herself blush, a little taken aback by his bluntness. "I guess so, I mean yes, I know what you mean and I guess I do miss that intensity, but I love my husband" she replied. Greg laughed and said "I love my woman too but you know sometimes you just need a tune up, haha". Susan laughed politely and wondered if Rob felt that way.
The conversation lagged and Susan lifted her glass to take a final drink and say good night. Suddenly Greg put his hand on her naked thigh and said "Listen Susan I know this is forward but you are just so hot I have to ask. We are both away from home and no one back there knows whats up. Why don't we go up to my room and fuck like to new people. I promise you I'll make your hot little ass cum all over". Susan blushed again but felt a tinlge in her loins. She looked at Greg and for a second she actually considered it. Greg was a handsome tall dark man who probably was a good lover. She had never been with a black man before and that thought warmed her too. But just as quickly she snapped out of it. "Thank you, I'm flattered but I can't" she said good night, waved at the bartender and got up. Greg tipped his glass toward her and said good night.
Susan walked out of the lounge, stopped at the front desk, asked for a wake up call and got on the elevator. Just as the elevator doors were closing a large black hand reached in and opened them. Greg stepped in the elevator "Guess I might as well call it a night too" he said. Susan smiled politely at him and the doors closed. When the elevator started moving Greg turned towards her and said "You are the sexiest thing I've seen in a while and I'd like to kiss you just once" Susan said nothing and Greg leaned down and placed his lips on hers. Susan figured a kiss is just a kiss so when his tongue slipped in her mouth she playfully returned the kiss. Greg feeling her consent pulled him to her and kissed her deeply. God his is a good kisser she thought and felt her self moisten. Suddenly Greg reached under her tshirt, slid his fingers under her bikini and massaged her pussy. Susan moaned audibly and leaned her head back. Greg kissed her neck and "Damn your pussy is hot girl I know you need might cock in you" Susan closed her eyes and felt the incredible sensations running through her. The elevator stopped and Greg guided her out. His room was near the elevator and before she really had an opportunity to think about what she was doing he had opened his door and they were inside.
Greg pulledSusan's tshirt over her head, unhooked her top, pulled down her bottoms and laid her back on the bed. "God damn baby you got the hottest fuckin body I ever saw" he said. Susan said nothing just closed her eyes and moaned as her knelt between her thighs and began sucking and licking her pussy. Oh god she thought, I shouldn't be here but oh.........
Greg suddenly stood up pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants and boxers. Susan gasped as she looked at the size of his cock. It hung between his knees like an arm. She had never fucked a guy with a really big cock but she had heard her friends stories and wanted it now. Greg knelt over her and placed the head off his cock on her wet slit. "OH GOD" she said as he eased deep inside of her" "Thats right baby my shit is big but it fits your little cunt good baby" Greg worked her slowly for a while and Susan bucked and begged. Greg then began to fuck her like a jackhammer, slamming his 11 inch cock deep into her. Susan was way beyond where she had ever been sexually and was began screaming "Oh Greg fuck its good, god your cock is big, oh yes yes please I'm GOING TO OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" and she came so hard and thoroughly that she went limp. Greg pulled out of her and she gasped at the void his huge cock left. Her turned her over, placed a pillow under her belly. "Ok baby you got yours now I need to get mine" he said. Susan was limp and exhausted from her orgasm so she allowed him to manuever her. She startled though when she flet him place the head of his monster cock on her anus. "Wait, wait, I don't do that" she said "you are WAY to big anyway" Greg did not stop however and began pushing the head of his cock into her ass. "Baby I want this ass, just relax, you can do it and I NEED to fuck this sweet ass. I ain't going to stop now" Susan suddenly thought about her situation. She was in a strangers hotel room. A stranger who had just fuck her into another orgasmic world. She had only tried anal once, and didn't even accomplish it then. Plus this guys cock was about twice the size of that one. But she didn't want to make a big scene and risk this going bad and ROB finding out. Greg had fucked her so good as he'd promised. Susan let it go and tried to relax so he could do it. Greg was having difficulty getting his cock in her tiny ass. "Damn girl your shit is so tight, ain't you ever given up your booty before?" Susan said no and he replied "Oh I gotta have this virgin ass then, damn your shit should be in Playboy girl" Greg spit on his hand and rubbed it over the head of his cock. He again put it on her asshole and pushed much harder this time. Susan grunted as she felt the pressure on her ass. Suddenly her anus gave and his dick plunged into her ass. "OH MY GOD OH OH" she yelled. "OH fuck this ass is good damn, damn" Greg whinned. She felt the entire length of his cock enter her ass and it was all she could do to keep from passing out. She felt his balls slam into her ass tice and He stiffended and yelled out in a high pitched howl "My shit gonna pop OOOHHH FUCK YOU SWEET ASS HO TAKE MY CUM IN YOuR ASS" Susan then felt waves of his cum shooting deep in her bowels. It seemed as if he was going to cum forever but he finally went limp and pulled out her. "Damn girl hottest shit in the world you are" he said and got up and went into the restroom. Susan wanted to leave without a lot of uncomfortable conversation so she got up but her legs immediately gave out and she fell to the floor. She fell his cum gushing out of her, so she put on her bikini, grabbed her tshirt and left. She got to her room and saw that Rob had left a message. She felt a little twinge but showered and laid down. The next morning there was a note under her door from Greg. "Thanks baby your a fantasy come true.. If you are ever in Dallas look me up. Bye Greg" She smiled and tossed the note away. Other than having to stand through her meeting no one would have any indication as to the night she had.
When the bible is a bottle, and the hardwood floor is home, where morning comes twice a day or not at all. If I break in two will you put me back together. If this puzzles figured out will you still be around

Unc. Tupelo