Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2003, 02:39 AM

semen samples

i was at a party just 4 yrs ago,and was approached but a nice blond about 6' tal she had a nice pair of tits they were just a handful,the way i like them.she was a little drunk and ask me for a ride home i told her sure and thought nothing of it.well id say this is where it all started,on the way home she moved a little closer to me as we were in a truck with a bench seat,she started the usaual petting of my neck and so on.she took another big swallow of her whiskey and ask if id like a blow job,i told her well what guy wouldnt,buy now i know of coarse she wanted it,she preceded to lower my jeans and i moved so she could lower my pants down,i told her we were at her place already but said she didnt want to go in unless i went in so i got dressed and went in with her.we no further got in the door and she turned around and locked it,she groped at my cock and told me she was shocked at how nice of a size i was i told her i didnt think it was that big but she said oh yes ive seen a few cocks i my day and yours is above average for sure!!i was impressed of coarse as she asked me if she could suck me off,but first she wanted to go to her bedroom,so i followed and off we went,i went up the stairs behind her and saw such a nice ass,looking up her skirt i saw she had nothing on at all!! her pussy was shaved smooth,smooth pussy turns me on so i reached up and stroked her she stopped immediatly and stayed in her position,she was so wet my hand was dripping when i pulled out of her.she glanced down and said let go to my bedroom ,when we got to her bedroom down the hall she turned around and removed my shoes,socks and jeans and then my underwear,she just looked into a gaze when she saw my cock pop out,man she said ive just gotta taste your spunk i love a mans cream,my girlfriends love cum to theres 5 of us oh i asked?where are they she said i wouldnt meet them tonight but my time would come,she slowly took my cok in her hand stroked it a few times and just gazed at it,she then massaged my nuts,she marvelled at them to,there as big as walnuts at least she said as she massaged them.do you cum alot,cause i like alot of cum honey,i said i dont think i do that much she then just giggled under her breath as she said yeah and your cock aint to big either right?ive measured myself before and have had it at 8 1/4 inches and 7 inches around i told her,she said it looks evry bit of it to,then she sucked the head i her mouth,man did it feel good,she just kept going i could feel it hit the small of her throat at the back and figured this is where it stops but then i felt her swallow and it opened up she then knowing it was timed right pushed harder against me and i could see my cock bulge her throat as it went down,i was amazed she could suck a cock this good then grabbed my nuts firmly and pulled down on them very gently,she had to use both hands to get them both to pull down but she did it,then she massaged them again very softly and pushed them up toward the base of my cock,soon she had them both tucked in next to my cock.next she pulled me out and took a deep breath,and asked how i liked it,all i could do was moan as i saw her saliva stretch in tiny strands from my cock to her lips.she then went down on me in one full stroke as if she was trying to eat the meat in front of her she did to it all went in in one smooth stroke.she then started to suck me off with a strong suction,i could see her belly getting into the sucking as she did.she kept pressure on my nuts to keep them in place with one hand and the other she dipped in some spit coming out of the corner of her mouth,she rubed it on my asshole and shoved her whole finger up into my ass,i was of coarse stunned by this but she held me firmly and wouldnt let go.she then started to moan as she sucked,i could tell i wouldnt last long and she demanded that i come,then she pulled out her finger and put two of her biggest fingers into my ass,she was looking for something and before i could figue out what she found ,whamo!!! she rubbed my prostate and pushed with little pressure,without even being ready i came,she swallowed alot of it and then pulled out for air as she did she put the head back in her throat and swallowed my last 4-5 spurts.she kept on sucking till i was done,she then let me go soft and as i did she rolled her finger up the length of my soft cock,as she did she got more sperm to come out,i was enjoying it to much.she then let up and said yup you come more than any man ive ever sucked off to just as i thought.she said i tasted quite nice and she love the thick parts of cum the best,i just love to squueze it through my teeth she said,but the best part is smeeling your man in your nose as you exhale thats the best she said.
would you like to meet some of my friends?i said sure she said she would set up a time and place to meet and showed me to the door,i gave her my number and asked for hers but she said "all in good time hun"so i said to myself well ok.
about a week went by and she called me,i live alone and never married and had no kids so i had nothing to worry about,i am 6' tall bright blond hair and blue eyes and a great smile i weigh about 185 and have a rather nice set of pecs and great set of biceps and a nice tight stomach in which ive been complemented on by quite a few women, i ahve a small "grab ass" its been called by some and definetly some women have called my ass cute they love it i think.ive even had gay guys whistle at me but never did anything.
anyway she called and gave me directions to her friends house and said to come alone to meet them all if i brought someone else they wouldnt let me in,i said ok and she hung up.
i arrived right on time and they let me in,she introduced me to the other four and ask me to jin them in the dining rm,i did they ask me if i wanted a drink and i said well i dont drink beer but only one shot of whisky for me tonight ive gotta drive home,one of the others jumped in and said"maybe you will maybe you wont?"
they were all really nice,they all had a greta body and told me they workout together all the time,i mentioned i was impressed by there shape,as i did one of them blurted out oh really as impressed as holly was when she saw your cock and sucked you in her throat.i just laughed and realized just how close nit these 5 ladys were.
she came over to me and hugged me gently and asked if i could show my cock to her and the others who hadnt seen it,well i said maybe after my shot of whisky i said ok?,soon holly returned with my whisky and i shot it all down in one gulp,mmmmm one of the women said he swallows like holly does huh?
after about ten minutes or so i was really feeling drunk,i couldnt believe i was starting to slur my speech and stumble,one of the women who didnt say much said he's almost ready girls,lets take him down stairs and prep him,i was almost out of it as they helped me down the stairs.i know i saw a table in a dimmly lit room and it smelled musky to,they laid me on the table and pulled of my shoes and socks and shirt then my jeans as well.
soon i was in my boxer briefs,they took them off as well.it was as if i couldnt move at all.when my cock sprang free it laid on my belly i remember them just gazing at it and then massaging it as well,i stayed soft for a while until one of the women suck my soft dick in her mouth,she took it all down in one stroke,i just laid back and enjoyed it,i could remember all me sensations were alot more sensitive but i just felt so tired i couldnt move.soon she had me hard and said look girls he's a beauty aint he?they all started to grope and pull at my nuts and admire how big they were,one said yeah id bet he squirts alot to eh holly?she laughed and said oh yeah he does for sure.
then one of them pulled up some sides on the table i was on and grabbed my hands and tyed them down with nylon wire ties,the big ones to!i tried to move but i could just barely pull at them,the tallest one said yeah he's ready bound him up girls it wont be long till he comes to.out of no where they pulled up some stirrups from under the table and locked them into place,soon theyhad my legs secured down also.it wasnt uncomfortable except i was wondering what was next,the stirrups had a long pad to rest my calves onto,i tired to pull away but 3 out of the five just held me into place as they tied me down with more large wire ties.soon they clicked the stirrups open and rested my legs open as if a woman to be ready to give birth.
from under the table they brought up 4 nylon ratchet tie downs to secure my chest and waist and thighs,they put them in place and clamped them down hard.the ones on my chest were just loose enough to breath.i couldnt move!! nothing on me moved at all i was completely held down.
one of the girls said ok we got him lets get to it.
as i started to come to they all took turns sucking me but didnt let me come,i hurt badly as i could feel the cum halfway up my cock and wanted to expell it!!the one in front of me pulled out a bottle of ky and lubed me ass up with her finger but didnt push it in just lubed it alot.she then brought over a pole with a red bag on it and said now we clean him out good!!!
she inserted the enema tube right in,it must have been a good eight inches long or so i could feel it deep within my bowels.
she then pumped a small bulb and as she did i felt an un comfortable feeling hit me deep!!she said get used to it hun we havent even started on you yet!!she then realeased the valve,and as she did i could feel it,it was a very warm liquid entering my ass,she didnt stop when i moaned but just looked on and said feel his tight stomach is he full yet?by then i could feel my whole intestines filled with the liquid,one of them massaged my stomach and said almost not yet.i started to hurt and hurt it did,i felt a little stronger but there wasy no way i was getting out of this one.she said almost half done.oh god i blurted out half done?yup she said,go ahead and scream you know how remote this place is noone can hear you at all.i couldnt take it and yelled out,the women just laughed and tried to comfort me,one of them said he's a fine specimen,well make alot of cash off him.i said what she said yup your a money maker for us honey,with a cock like that and balls the size of walnuts well be doing good by you.
i now know i was in deep real deep now.
soon she was done with the enema and said there now your half done.i said what she said well we have to drain you first and then disinfect your holes to you know.then another girl came around and took her place,first she disconnected the bag and turned a nozzle real close to my ass,it was hooked to a large tube,next she said ready? as if i was it didnt matter to them.
soon i heard a whirring sound and felt my insides being sucked out,they had a vaccum hooked up and sucked out my ass,my belly went down real fast.
one of the women jumped on the table and pulled of her clothes and mounted my face,she had a shaved cunt and muffled my cries as i expelled my waste.thats it keep him quite girls,give him something to keep his mind off of things.after that one was sucking my cock as hard as she could from the bottom up and didnt let go for nothing.
after about 20 min or so,the leader said ok im gonna hit him with the second one,about that time i could feel the fluid going into me again,it was almost as much as the first,the leader said dont push his stomach,let him relax and take it in,you better honey she said or it'll sting a little.this is to disinfect you for our fun ok?
i said please dont i even begged her but in the fluid went and it stung to she could see it on my face and said relax baby and let it work it wont hurt near as bad if you give in,man it was getting hot inside of me to,i had no choice so i relaxed and took it.
there she said thats all of it,and turned on the machine to suck me out dry again,ooh it hrt when the machine sucked me out i could hear it pulling at me from inside.
there she said all done he's clean.
the other women started to move around more and soon one of them put a tool in my ass and i could here it clicking as it did it held my asshole open,she took a flashligh and looked into my ass,yup he's fine alright best prostate ive seen in a while,must be because he's young like we all are.
soon she realesed the tool and let me close up again.
i felt one of the women start to lick my ass and pull me apart,mmm she said does he taste good to,she then put a couple of fingers up my ass pulled them out and lubed them back up again,she used alot to i could feel the coldness down deep in me,next i felt 4 fingers in me?and then the worst pain ever,she must have her whole hand in me my god i screamed out but they all looked at me like it was no big deal and i was gonna take it no matter what.she moved around which caused me to yell out clenching my jaw shut.she said i can feel his prosate its as healthy as ever she was right its a nice one.she began to rub it and massage me from inside after a while i got used to her small hand it felt ok i guess.then she said he's enjoying it look! all at once she pulled her hand out without uncleching her fist. ooohhhh i yelled as she pulled out of me with a plop.
she looked up at me and then right back down to my asshole,he gapes well to girls,they all came around and looked at my asshole.yup he does he's perfect!!!
id love his big cock up my tight holes mmm id love it and soon they all jumped on me one on my face and one on my cock,she eased down gently and slowly as she used my hard cock for her pleasure,oops almost forgot didnt i?
she grabbed a round rubber ring and raised up and rolled it over my cock,its a little small for you blondie but it'll work just the same!! it was a cock ring,she said and no cumming for me i could later on and id find out then. they all took turns on me one of them came and when she did it was on my mouth,she flooded me with her cum it squirted out into my mouth,i almost choked but swallowed it all.
this lasted for most of the night i never came once!!!
about 4am the leader said ok time for a sample of him.i didnt know what she meant but it couldnt be good.
check his tie downs make sure he's secure girls you know how they squirm when we do this.
my eyes were big by now and i asked what she was gonna do but she said keep him quiet girls,you all know how.
one of them sat on my face,i remember her she tased funny,i could tell she was pregnant by the little swell in her stomach only 2 -3 months along id bet.
soon i felt the leader grab my dick,she moved the other girlout of the way and mounted my cock which still had a cock ring on it.
she crammed it in her i could see her roll her eyes back as i streched her canal open widely.he does have a big one girls,one of them laughed at her and said oh yeah we know,but your the tightest of us all,its gotta feel good to ya.oh he fills me up full she said,i fell him hitting my cervix,i was still not all the way in her yet one of the girls jumped on the table and said to her wanna try it?
i didnt now what they meant but she moaned yes help me.
the other ones got up on the table to one grabbed my cock and held it still while the others pushed down on her shoulders,move him over a little right mmmm there she said soon i was ligned up with her cervix which was like a small asshole up inside of her.
i could feel it stretching her she screamed and said dont stop make me do it now or i never will,then both women pushed her down hard,it felt like my cock head was put in a vise and then she gave in with a muffled sound from her cunt,she cried out as i felt my cock slide inot her womb.
ohhhhh what a cok she said i felt alot of squishy stuff inside her she was held up by the other two and almost out of breath,stroke him they told her,soon she lifter herself up off of me and then in one thrust impaled herself on my cock,my balls squeezed against her ass tightly,she yelled out of fuck,fuck me blondie fuck my womb honey cum in me i wanna feel you cum in me deeper than any man has before,squirt in me baby do it,oh did it hurt,the cock ring held me back and my cock couldnt pump strong enough to gopast the ring.oh i screamed let me cum girls let me cum.by then the women on top of me pulled up and off of me the others looked at her. look at her cunt its still open,she just laid next to me while they examined her,look at her cervix its still open to we need to keep him around i wanna fell it to.
the woman came to and got off the table a few minutes later well since holly knows what his sperm tastes like she gets to sample him last.i thought alright im gonna get off at last.
the leader grabbed my dick and said its a shame to have to do this to you blondie but its what we got you here for.
she opened a drawer and pulled out a long tube clear as glass but real smooth,then she lubed it up and had one of the woman hold it,she then grabbed a sryinge with out a needle on it but a real soft rubber tip she sucked up some clear lube in it and pointed it towards my cock,i started to yell and shake my head but the others looked at me and did nothing one of them said try to get used to it hun your ass is ours now!!!
she gently shoved it in the end of my cock in my piss hole,i yelled as she expelled the liquid but she only put a little in me but i could feel it fill up eureathra.he's lubed give me the tube oh god i thought no please no,i yelled out as she approached me with the catheter,dont please dont i'll do anything you want anything!!!
yes you will she said but it dont matter if i do it or not you will anyway,you belong to us now!!!
just when she lined up the tubed with my piss hole i yelled out a scream,the others just looked on with there arms crossed and didnt say much,one of them turned away from my eyes and looked down,she was the prettiest and i could tell she liked me.
then i felt it she pressed down gently into my cock,hmmm she said it goes pretty easy for him,he must be large inside to huh?
ooooowwwwwwww i screamed as she shoved it all the way down i felt it give a little and go further in me.
no release his ring as they did,one fingered my ass hole and got her hand in again as i yelled in raw pain,stop i said please stop but they didnt they had am and that was that.
soon she had my prostate and massaged it till she felt it swell,he's ready she said put the tube on the end.
one of the girls put a tube on the end of the one that was just barely sticking out of my prick about a half inch or so,the tube in my prick held me straight as a splint soft or hard i was straight.
she then squeezed my prostate kind hard and massaged in to,i came without knowing it but i filled the tube up and it pumped out of me in a solid stream into a container they had at the other end.it was a funny looking container ive never seen one like i thought,i just kept cumming i felt my insides get tight,the girl with her hand in my asshole said he' still pumping i can feel him he's got more to give,soon she pressed hard against me and i pumped more out into the tube.i filled the whole container up,one of the girls said ive never ever seen it fillled to the top before!!!
it started to overflow,catch it one said,she did with her finger,she said yup just like licking the bowl with icing mmmm he does taste good holly he's prime meat for us hope he'll make a bunch for us.
by now the ladys told me they were selling my sperm to a private shop for 200.00 bucks a time,and i was going to keep making more for them and was to be kept here as long as they wished.
its not fair i said,she said youll make more cum for us,you have no choice we'll feed you the proper foods and keep those huge balls of yours at the right temp and we will milk you dry when we see fit.
you will have alot of pleasures though,you fuck us all anyway you wany and as long as you give up your sperm to us we get to sell it for a hefty price and when we give them shots of your body and your cock size we will get alot more for you sperm to,after all its all in your DNA right?
we will have other fellas come around and they will to,be given the same treatment as you have recieved here tonight.you cannot leave the premises but have hundreds of acres to enjoy,you cant get out remember the gate you came into,weve never had anyone ever get away.but now for one last thing we all here like to eat each others cunts and enjoy some cum in them to eat out every now and then but first im gonna give the girls a show,the rest of them looked around with happy faces and shouted whats next?
go get one of the guys as she pointed to the shorter one,who liked me i think.she left and brought back a guy a little shorter than me and smaller in build,he was nude and not hard at all.suck him up girls you know its gotta be hard for it,they all played with this guy till he was hard and soon as he was they backed off of him.
ok you know what to boy break him ok!!
the guy walked over to me and said no problem here mam i will indeed.his cock was not as big as mine in width not near,but it was long and must have been 14" long or so it was thin to,they lubed up my asshole for him and he shoved it in me no i screamed im not gay or bi,but the leader said weve all been tested here no-one has anything to be scared of,i could feel him enter me the girls just looked on and pulled my cheeks wider to see him penetrate me,he goes in along way huh!!!
they call him snake,i love to see two guys fuck its so intense as they try to tighten up their bodys when a guys dick is in there asshole,there cock goes limp as they get buttfucked by the other guy,i love to suck a cockwhen its limp,and then she pulled out the tube from my cock very slowly,it hurt a little but nothing like ive been through already,she put the tube on the table and sucked my cock into her mouth,she purred as she sucked me,i tried to cum but i couldnt she could tell she stopped and said just relax and enjoy it.you have no sperm left to squirtwe got it all baby we know how to get every last drop out of you.as she said this the guy fucking me in my ass lunged forward as far as he could she reached for his balls which were average id say and squeezed them gently,the guy twitched as another got behind him and shoved something in his asshole i think it was her fingers.
i felt him pump my ass,he went deep i could feel it hit the curves of my intestines as he slitthered on by,ooohhhh i cried out,please quit but he didnt he started to slam me good,oh he went deep to.
soon the woman were chearing him on to fuck me for all he was worth.get him snake flush him out good ol boy,soon i felt this guys sperm shoot into me,it was long strong squirts to oh i screamed as he filled my ass up with sperm.
he finished and pullled out,as soon as he did the woman lunged forward towards my asshole and lick and prodded to get at his sperm,one of the said get you hand up there and scoop it out of him get it all!! which she did i yelled as she fisted my asshole agail but it didnt hurt as bad i guess from all his sperm lubing me up. they licked me up and cleaned,i got another enema to clean me for the night and was left to lay there to sleep.
soon i would be released and retain myself here?
i will let you know as the story continues next!!
hotone69