Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2003, 08:28 PM

T-S the show was Real Sex on HBO. I have made videos and I enjoy it. I wouldn't want anyone else taping me besides who I am with though. From this womens point of view do you worry about opening up doors that you may regret? In having others involved in what you are doing with your partner may lead to other things. For me the whole "threesome thing" has come up and I am totally opposed to it and just the mention of it really pisses me off bad. I know someone helping to make a video is one thing but there is a fine line in who you choose I guess. Seems to me that other things could possibly occur in the process. Because this has been an issue for myself I know it would really turn me off to my partner big time just knowing he wanted someone else other then me and I wouldn't ever touch him again. I have a friend who went that route and had someone tape her and her husband only to find out he was dogging her behind her back with her best friend. I'm only speaking from inexpierence so don't mind me. However, if you do hear of an easier way to make videos please let us know. I have seen the tripods that have the cord attached to the camera (camcorder) so you can control the camera and zoom in and out from wherever you are and change the angle of the pics.
Old 02-17-2003, 06:39 PM
The Champ Is Here

I have a fantasy of being video taped while having sex, but i've talked to my gf, and she doesnt like the idea. i think she thinks that i'd blackmail her or something if we ever broke up. so i guess this fantasy wont come true, lol...oh well...even though its not videotaped, the sex is still great

-Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 02-17-2003, 06:45 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
You know you would =P anyway, I have thought about it, but I'm too shy about my body to have videotapes of it lying around. Not to mention my mom would flip and his parents would go completely psycho ^_^ But I have thought about it
Old 02-17-2003, 07:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xpose
Hmm, Mrs X has said something similar, about being blackmailed with the pics if we split up. But then again, a want to remain anonymous too, which is why we go to great lengths to disguise ourselves. If one of is revealed, then we both will be, if you see when I mean.

I don't know how old you are sexkitten_18 (er 18?) but it's amazing how we like to please our parents, chances are they would see it as a good healthy fun thing for two people to share? Ah, maybe not.
Old 02-21-2003, 02:06 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Ya, but I'll be 19 in just under a month. Woot!!! Can't wait ^.^ His parents would flip if they found out. We both live at home, so there isn't much we can do without our parents knowing. But oh well, maybe when there aren't so many people around we'll give it a shot
Old 02-21-2003, 02:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to uwish6969 Send a message via Yahoo to uwish6969
Sex, Lies, and videotape

i have taped myself and my ex-wife while having sex and it was great! A tripod does work ok, but you don't have a variety of angles to choose from. she also worried about her family seeing it, but once we split up, i threw the tape away.
I think if it feels good do it. I like having my exploits on tape, its a good way to critique your love making skills.

If anyone needs a camerman to film them, give me a ring.