Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2003, 01:15 AM

Question anal sex, discomfort after female orgasm

I know the anal sex topic has been beat to death but I have not seen anyone talk about this situation.

When my wife and I are engaged in anal sex, everything starts out so nice. She loves the feeling of me buried deep in her ass, and I love how tight she is back there. We always are slow and genital, making sure we don’t cause her any pain or discomfort during penetration. Once I am inside her she goes absolutely wild, she LOVES IT and I go nuts seeing her that worked up. Neither of us can last very long during anal sex, she will rub and play with her clit using her favorite bullet vibrator. I will watch her face contort with ecstasy and listen to her moan with pleasure. Now and then I can time my climax with hers, this is always the best feeling for both of us, and other times when she feels me Cuming inside her it will trigger her own orgasm. But what usually happens is she will cum first and once she has had her orgasm it hurts her for me to keep thrusting into her and even for me to keep it inside of her at all, she will tell me to pull out or will move away from me. If I am close enough I will finish myself off and spay it on her ass or we will go in the shower together and clean up before we return to vaginal or oral sex. What ever happens we both enjoy anal sex and look forward to it but we tend to save it for special nights.

Has anyone else out there experienced any pain during anal sex after the lady as had a orgasm?. Why is it that she can handle me inside her before she cum’s but not after?. Is it because the body clenches up so tight during a climax that something it pulled or torn?. She never has any lasting effect for this other than the being a little sore the next day. Can anyone explain what is going on?

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 03-23-2003, 09:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Does she have that same response after she has come when engaging in other sexual activities, such as when she comes during oral sex or during vaginal intercourse? In other words, is her genital area real sensitive most of the time right after she comes?

That is the only thing or correlation I could think of; that doesn't happen to me. Even if I do come before my partner during anal sex, I still want him to continue for as long as he can.
Old 03-23-2003, 09:53 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I think you may be onto something....... I have experienced this same thing. My take though is that before I climax I am wet, and eager, and frankly distracted. After, I no longer am in the same state of hunger and I find anal can be really uncomfortable at that point. Here's my suggestion since I have no good reason why it happens......

Onces she comes, pull out, and move her to her back. Use your fingers to rub her g spot, lick her slowly, not concentrating too much on her clit. Then once she is al worked up again hand her a vibe and go back to anal. Might work for you and if not.....well practice makes perfect

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-23-2003, 10:27 AM
that's ienki .. with an i

I do the same thing, although I haven't had anal sex. But when he would enter me from behind, if I came it hurt very badly and I couldn't handle it, but if I was still horny it felt great!
I think because when you are horny, certain pain is actually felt as more intense pleasure, but once you are satisfied it's just pain.
Old 03-23-2003, 02:13 PM
Banned

If I cum during anal, that's it!!! He's outta there! I think Lilith has some good advice but I don't think I'd allow him to enter me again. It becomes *that* uncomfortable. My guy can last a while and I'd rather he cum inside me but if he's not ready when I am, it's over!

Hitachi, maybe we should start anal play later in the game so that the guy will be close to cumming. I know I usually cum really quickly once it starts.
Old 03-23-2003, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xpose
yep, same for us, we cannot begin to explain it, but as soon as she cums she wants me out, and in to her pussy, we always use a condom for anal.
Old 03-23-2003, 11:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to BigDanRTW
"I love how tight she is back there. We always are slow and genital"

Freudian slip???????
Old 03-24-2003, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigDanRTW
"I love how tight she is back there. We always are slow and genital"

Freudian slip???????

lol
Old 03-24-2003, 11:44 PM

Thanks for all the input. I am glad to see we are not the only ones that this happens to.

Lilith we have tried a couple of times to go back to anal later after of sexual acts, it just doesn’t seam to work I guess it is just to much prep time and to large of a peak to recreate in one lovemaking session.

Steph you may be right about starting anal later in the game so that us or in your case your man will be “closer to being ready”, but the draw back I see is that it takes us guys quit a bit of time to loosen up our ladies lovely oh so tight little derriere. In all that time it is a wonderful experience for both of us but for you ladies it is physical pleasure pushing you to orgasm, while for us men it more mental stimulation. Now I will be the very first to admit that the mind is the largest sex organ we have, but I at least, still need some physical contact to push me over the edge. So I guess that means that you ladies need to keep our engines running while we get you all prepped and ready for the big deed. I mean doesn’t that sound fair?. Any ideas on how to keep us guys all hot and bothered.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 04-01-2003, 09:19 PM

My new beefy boyf and I have been giving my poor little anus a real workout lately. For the first time ever, I have been getting sore after a bout of anal sex. But just like your lady, only after I have orgasmed.
Partly I think it is because we do block out discomfort when we are "going for it", and the minute after we get the big rush, we become aware of our bodies again.
Partly though, I think it is because the orgasms during anal sex are such "big ones" that your body just wants to stop immediately.
When I come during oral or vaginal, I am always aware of the spasming in my bum, but its just part of the whole pelvic contraction thing. When I come with a penis in my bottom though, the spasms are just so intense that it is equisite but excruciating at the same time. I think it is because I just want to relax the muscles, but I can't because he is still streching me.
Sometimes the feeling of wanting to poo can be overwhelming and distracting too, even though I know this isn't going to happen.
We have found that if he just stops moving for a few minutes while we catch our breath, it is unlikely that he will go soft, and we can take-off again in 5 to 10 minutes.
I get him to gently massage my back while we wait lying in a spoons position, and as he is about to start again, I get him to half withdraw and add lots more lube. After my little rest, I usually find that I open up eve more, and can take him even deeper.
The other benefit is that he gets more accustomed to how tight and hot it is, and can last a bit longer. The benefit for me is that I can have some more of what I really enjoy, and as soon as my tender period has passed, I can get to work on having another orgasm.
...the build-up to which of course, blocks out any remaining feeling of discomfort.

PS Don't ever confuse discomfort with pain. Discomfort can be worked through; pain means "STOP".

Cheers, xx Jill.