Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2003, 03:14 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Well, It’s Wednesday, April 30Th,… SOMEWHERE!;)

(…and I believe it’s about twenty after six in the morning in one particular place)

This is a personal thought about a person that I have come to personally know, enjoy, love and respect, so I decided to enter it here in Personals. You may know that I enjoy digging through the record* boxes in the basement here at Pixies. I didn’t have to see any records* to know what I want to say, but they sure do coincide.

Pixies Place . Com was started at “this location*” on 29 April 2001. Three people registered that day, and are what “I” regard as pretty much inactive with a total of 39 posts between the lot of them to date. Then the next day, on 30 April 2001, something happened that has had an effect on this site ever since. That was when the forth member to register* started her posting of what is now almost 11,000.

I do not have to introduce our Sharniqua to anyone here at Pixies. She is always one of the first people out of the welcome wagon to greet new members as they come through the gates. But she doesn’t stop there. Her reassuring compliments to the first picture post of any nervous member is always there. As EVERYONE of us read around every nook and cranny at Pixies, we found the happy smile (and body) of hers adding what is the true nature and ever growing foundation to this special corner of the world. With over 400 of her own VERY SEXY picture posts, there is little you can’t find in the threads to tell you not only what a completely sensuous person she is, but also how quick she is to share her sound advice and lightning wit. And we are ALL familiar with her willingness to stand up when she feels somebody is rude or out of line to her or anybody else. LOL I can share the happenings from a thread that is no longer on the board.

I happened to note the early posting of a thread from one of those sick assholes that flashes through occasionally, with straight out and out pedophile solicitation content. Of course Shaniqua and our other adult citizens were right on him with posts that almost turn into a chat form. When one of our local (US) members stated a consideration for turning them in to more than our moderators, it was Sharniqua that took about 30 seconds to comeback with addresses from a true half a world away, to contact. I know Sharniqua as loving mother, a responsible, hard working person in the real world, (who is there as I start this thread hahaha), and an honest friend.

YES! “I” want to hold this members anniversary up as being one and the same, “to me”, as the Anniversary Celebration of Pixies. “I” want to celebrate her as being “the rock” on which this place is built and has come to mean so much to “me” and I believe many others.

happy 2 year
anniversary
SHARNIQUA

[* DISCLAIMER- All statements are based on the recorded information available to a member about members. We would enjoy hearing about any prehistoric (before written record) “legends” and “folklore”.]

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Unusually Curious

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY YOU SEXY THING!

I have been ask to reminisce from the time we first met, to give a little bit more of an insight into the person that has become such a large part of our Pixies Family.

So when I met Sharniqua, she WAS the most beautiful and perfectly formed woman any person could possibly be. Sharni was 17 years old and starting to experience the pleasures that life had to offer. No, with great regret I was not the lucky one to bring Sharni into full blossom. She was however a member of a group of young people that was attending the junior team of a community service group, in which I was entrusted to teach and instruct in the particular field of expertise that I held.

To begin with we enjoyed only Friendship and occasional meetings out side the group in mention. I was to learn quickly that Sharni held much stronger feeling for me, (Shit I’m Lucky LMAO) than I though possible. I still have trouble understanding why such a Beautiful young women Like Sharni, decided that I was the male she wanted in her life, and luckily, as it seems, for life.

I was to become very aware that Sharniqua was extremely, highly sexed young woman whom, when decided on what she wanted did not settle for anything less than exactly that which she craved. New Years Eve 1985 was to charge our lives forever, (particularly mine) while walking to meet some friends for the call of midnight, I was approached by Sharniqua who wished to give me a kiss for new years, this in it self was rather surprising to me, but never one to turn down such a beauty, we kissed, and kissed, and talked, we also decided to walk for a while together, and in the end I ended up eating the most incredible pussy put on Earth, while Sharni sucked like an expert upon my engorged cock, until I shot a huge load of hot cum fair down her throat.

That night was the beginning of many nights spent with Sharniqua sexually satisfying ourselves with each other. I could not have asked for a more sexually satisfying partner if I were permitted to pick for a line up.

Our time together was now 24/7 we even acquired our first home out of our family’s homes together, rented in both names. And we were fucking each other silly each and every night, and when we had week ends tighter or a t the least time off together, it was almost always spent in each others arms, and or joined at the hips. :fly:

It was not always smooth sailing, as we both had so called friends wishing to break us up for some reason or other, but we always seemed to come back, and our sex lives got even more erotic. We began speaking of organising o threesome with two of our closest friends, and it did happen with my best mate, I was as nervous as hell when we finally organised for him to join us in a night of full on FUCK and SUCK, with a whole lot of pussy licking to go. But strange as things turn out myself and my mate became closer friends still, and we ended up having many nights as a threesome with Sharni fair hanging to suck his cock while riding mine, or sucking two cocks at once while[

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 04-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Unusually Curious

PART Two
tormenting her sweet pussy with her fingers, I can still vividly remember the feeling, the passion and the smells of sex from those nights.

Sharni and I grew together as well wanting to experience more, wanting to put some edge the full on sex and fuck sessions we were having, to the point of casually walking naked out to our front yard and fucking fair and square in the middle of our front lawn.

We moved from our home town and not before time, we have both agree over the years that if we had stayed in our home town much longer we would not still be together, too many people were really trying to split us up, to this day we know not why.

In the years to follow our passion had its ups and downs, but I can not ever remember Sharni not putting over 100% into our lovemaking, and or fuck sessions (yes there is a difference). And not a lot of really juicy stuff happened for awhile, except of course we became parents, and we share a lot of love with our boys, but as boys can be there are times when we’d love to throttle the little shits. LOL ~ BUT our boys are our lives. ~

We move yet again, this time almost 3000 kms to the other end of the country, and the lust for each other explodes even more, we are getting more bold with our sexual satisfaction, we are putting ourselves into positions where we may be seen by the public, we are wild, sexy, completely crazy, and the PIXIES!

It has brought us to a point in our lives where I do not believe we could be more in love with each other that we already are, or can we?

The next chapter has begun, Sharni has voiced her craving to experience the sexual pleasures available by being with another woman, and I hope like hell I can help Sharni fulfil her desires.

This is the Woman I love with all my heart and soul, she keeps me sane, she keeps me alive and excited, Sharniqua is my LIFE!

And every time I Look at her I see that perfect 17 year old nymphomaniac that I fell completely in love with,………………and my heart melts all over again!

[size=huge]I LOVE YOU SHARNI
[/size]

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY…………
………………..BRR

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 04-29-2003, 03:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xpose
We are am humbled, following an absence of months and a pathetic 130 odd posts, we would like to add our thanks and gratitude to a truly magnificient Pixie, and fellow sex/photo-fanatic. God bless you and all who ride in you, or LOOK over you.

The X'poses
Old 04-29-2003, 03:40 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SHARNI!!!

How lucky we all are here at Pixies to know you!!

And how lucky you are to have your husband love you the way he does and have him declare it to the world like this!!!

I'm proud to call you my friend and hope we remain so for a long time to come. I've enjoyed our many conversations, and your prolific posts. Don't ever stop doing what you do that makes Pixie's the wonderful, special place that it is!!!!

WE LOVE YOU, SHARNI!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-29-2003, 03:42 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Well first let me just say congrats to Sharni at being the first (worthwhile one anyone) to reach this mile-stone. Always a pleasure hearing what you have to contribute (not too mention the pics that are just plain tasty)....2nd let me say those two boys that posted to this thread first had 2 of the finest posts that it has been my pleasure to read.

What lucky bastards all of us are to have good peoples like this to call friends at pixies.....
Old 04-29-2003, 04:12 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
Congradulations Sharniqua!! my how time fly's, enjoy your post very much!! And think Bilbo is a really lucky man!

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 04-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Purring Member

Send a message via ICQ to chainedkitten
Congratulations on 2 years at Pixies, Sharni...

I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor, caring and compassion.

*hugs*

CK
Old 04-29-2003, 04:36 PM
Just a Freek

*grabs the pom poms and starts cheering*
GO, Go Sharni!!

hehe, congrats
"In hot as fire and out soft as snow."

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
Ienki and Andvari DO Vegas
oh, and the one Ienki posted of me...
my camera, my rules
and my newest thread with Kadiya
Lost in Wisconsin w/ Kadiya
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 04-29-2003, 04:36 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

Congratulations Sharni!!! I've enjoyed talking to you when I get the chance ***hugs****
Old 04-29-2003, 05:22 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sharni,
There is a reason that many of us who came to know the joy of Pixies later on call you our Queen. Your generosity in sharing your self, in both pics and in posts, is an example of what the spirit of Pixies is. You always have a warm welcome ready for newbies and have always contributed to the family type feeling this site has. There is no finer testament to the character of a person than the love they have for their family and friends.

I also will point out that many of us are aware that you have been a Pixies for longer than Pixies has been at this addy. But hell someone had to pick a date to throw the party

((hugs)) & *smooches*~ Lil

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-29-2003, 05:36 PM
Manwhore

Sharni... as PF stated you are always one of the first to welcome a newbie or post a compliment when someone decides to take their first pic posting step. I know this not only from observing it, but also from being that newbie almost a year and a half ago. Their is no mistaking your genuine passion for life be it in the smut games or the pic forums or with Bilbo. (Who is a damn lucky bastard if you ask me.. )

Here's to you Sharni!!!

ps, I agree with skip... the first two posts of this thread are the finest dedications to a Pixie that it has been my pleasure to read.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Booger Lama

[ way to go Sharniqua

HAPPY 2nd anniversary I hope you have mean more
:fly:

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 04-29-2003, 05:43 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Just setting back now.

I hope you’re enjoying this Sharni!
I have my drink, a snack and ready to watch the result.

….. just one thing… can you help me get this corn popped?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg popcorn.jpg (20.2 KB, 336 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Congrats Sharni...

You certainly deserve all the recognition this thread gives you.. and then some... you are such a wonderful part of this place and most certainly one of the reasons I stick around...

Thanks so much for sharing the last two years with us... and I can only hope that you will continue to do so...

many hugs..