Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2003, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xpose
Mmmm! I hate the hand on the back of the head. Loves to get in to position so he can feel my wetness, Oh and keep hair out of my face, with his other hand,
Old 05-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I'm a move the hair so I can see and occasionally make eye contact. Oh and I definitely wanna feel the moisture bubbling when I can. I've been known to hold hands too... I hate to shorten the experience with hand jobs. LOL

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 05-08-2003, 07:52 PM

Isn't that what a lady's ears are for? Have I been doing it wrong all these years?
Old 05-09-2003, 11:43 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

LMAO @ Eric!

Nice one mate!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 05-09-2003, 11:33 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Wife has very long hair, which I pull back out of her face, & when I pull it all the way back into a ponytail...well, it gives me a sort of handle to guide her with...but if I apply too much pressure, I will get the message to back off very quickly...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 05-10-2003, 01:31 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I can't expect him to hold my hair back if we are 69.........but then who needs to see anyway in that position?

I do have a problem of obstruction of view when I am between his thighs and kneeling high......so I hold my hair back or he does.......and every now and then he grips the back of my head and pulls me closer.....which I don't mind as long as he doesn't thrust too hard into my mouth, simultaneously!

And, you might have been kidding.........but I kinda like him to lay back with hands clasped behind his head and watch me lick from tip to balls and back.........again and again!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-10-2003, 03:39 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cabrylla
okay...will admit to a certain fondness of how should i say...ah yes...blowjobs...but that raises another question...I have a phobia of the mouthful and have never actually allowed it to happen so any advice on how to deal with the "first time" would be much appreciated.

Old 05-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Cabrylla... This would be a great thread all on its own... post one Oh. wait.. I will post one for you
Old 05-10-2003, 08:30 PM
Just me.

This was a good question and good feedback. I tend to like to lay back and kind of watch, but it seems so natural to use my hands to push her hair back or to gently guide. But it was good to hear from you ladies. I think sometimes my wife is inclined to "go along with me" and not necessarily tell me her feelings. In a way that's nice of her, but I'd really like to know what pleases her.

Since Pixies, I've gained a lot of insight from you laides sharing your thoughts on things. Thanks. I think it helps me be a better lover for her.
Old 05-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Touch her face, gentle caress across the cheek, then thread the fingers through the hair above the ear with slight pressure, while holding that dreamy eye contact. All that with the grunts and moans will tell her she's doing you good, which is what she wants, right?

That help you out?