Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2004, 02:23 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

4K - part I

I’d known Ann for, let’s see, a couple of years now. It was a strong friendship but a strange friendship. We had met under odd circumstances that hardly lend themselves to lasting relations but, somehow, we had stayed in contact. We spoke pretty much every day, telling each other what we had been up to or sharing secrets that we couldn’t share with even our closet companions.

Distance helps in that regard.

Every now and then we’d phone each other up, just to hear each other’s voice. But we had to co-ordinate this. We both were in relationships. I, in particular, had to be very careful as I had kept my friendship with Ann a secret. Partly because, early on, I had been confused regarding my feelings towards her. Also, my partner was the jealous type. When it came to Ann however, she probably would have had due reason to feel this way. Ann had been somewhat more open to her partner. She had confirmed to him that she spoke to me on a fairly regular basis. I always have suspected that he believed more was occurring but Ann never said anything to indicate it. Then again, what the hell could happen when we were so far apart?

One day I had said, half-serious/half-jokingly, that should our paths ever cross again we should engage in a one-night stand. Both of us knew what the other liked or wanted to try. As I said, we had shared some things that even our partners didn’t know. The rule was simple though, we were never to actively seek each other out. It had to be coincidence. There was to be no sojourns across the country or secret rendezvous. We both knew where each other lived but held temptation in check. A lot of this had to do with the fact that we had deep feelings for our partners (although they didn’t provide 100% of what we were both looking for) and that we didn’t really ‘know’ each other. All we had really been were acquaintance. Now we were acquaintances who kept in regular contact. As I mentioned, the friendship was strange. We knew each other’s essence but we didn’t know each other’s nuances. Nuances that could only be discovered by living side by side. Something that was highly unlikely to occur.

Ann was short, this fact alone made my attraction to her odd. As a general rule I didn’t chase short women. She had long, auburn hair that reached past her shoulders. She was curvy without being fat, a product of lots of physical exercise. Something which, I’m sad to say, I didn’t do. She wasn’t busty by any stretch of the imagination. Again, a little strange for me to be attracted to her as I did like good handfuls. However, she had a very smackable butt. I have always maintained that I went for legs and asses over tits and here Ann was just my type. Shapely legs, toned by years of working out in the gym and a butt that was both round and firm. But the main attraction I had for Ann wasn’t so much her gym-honed legs or her phat ass. It wasn’t her pixie-like looks or the mischievous smile I had seen in the odd photo that she had sent me over e-mail. No, it was her personality. A personality that shone through in every phone conversation we had and e-mail I read. Ann was very outgoing and she knew what she wanted. More times than not she knew how to get it as well. I liked that in her. I also liked the fact that she was a free spirit. She might not show it too often but it was there, lying under the surface dying to break free. Ann was also a self-confessed slut. Not in the way that meant she went out in tart clothing or that she wanted to shag every man or woman in sight but rather a slut in the ‘try anything and regret nothing’ kind of way. Once she found a kindred spirit she would be amazing in bed or on a table or in a stairwell. Maybe slut wasn’t the right word for her but it was a term that she herself used and she seemed to enjoy the fact that every now and then I would speak to her like one.

I had feelings for Ann, no doubt and I think she had feelings for me. She was, at one time or another, my best friend or my sounding board or my cyber playfriend or the object of my affection. There were numerous emotions I held for this woman. One was constant however. I wanted to fuck her. Fuck her badly. I ached so bad that sometimes it hurt. I would often find myself playing with a hard-on that had resulted because I had been thinking about what it might be like if we ever had a chance to meet. I wanted nothing more than to thrust my cock into her and fuck her for all I was worth. If I came within 5 minutes of entering her and I never had a chance to have sex with her again it would have been worth it. Whether Ann felt the same way wasn’t as clear to me. I didn’t doubt that she wanted to have sex with me but whether the attraction was as deep-seated as mine was unclear. Sometimes people say things that they don’t really mean. Ann might have wanted me, as badly as I wanted her but then again I may have just been a fantasy to her. Someone to think about when her partner wasn’t as energetic in the sack as she required. This may have been the source of my confusion towards her. Then again, she had always maintained everything she had told me as the truth and, if that was the case, she wanted me as badly as I wanted her sexually.

But fate has a sense of humour. We had agreed to “the pact” because we had never really thought we would cross paths. About a year and a half after we had met I changed jobs. The position involved travel and, as fate or luck would have it, I had to go to Ann’s home state for work. This was a rare opportunity; I was travelling alone on this trip after proving my worth on previous excursions. My partner would never know. I’m not proud of the fact that I was considering having an affair but the lure of Ann had been with me for nigh on 2 years. I couldn’t get her out of my system. So much so that I had discussed it with her and we had almost decided to sever all contact. It wasn’t something I could go through with. I had always hoped that the issues I had been having with my partner would eventually clear up. This would, in turn, make my attraction for Ann abate. At least I thought it would. Things between my partner and me did improve somewhat but it would never reach the heights I wanted, or needed. I knew that this was going to be as good as it was going to get for our relationship.

I’d sent Ann e-mail a couple of days before I was due to fly out. I asked her what her plans were for the weekend. She informed me that her and a couple of girlfriends were heading out on the Friday for a girl’s night out. I knew that one of the girls wanted in Ann’s pants. I might well be competing with a female for Ann’s affections. I had once opinioned that I felt Ann was bi-sexual. At first she disagreed and then, later on, confessed that maybe she was. Perhaps a threesome was on the cards? But that was all speculation. I decided to not tell her that I was going to be in town for the Friday and weekend. I casually asked what club they were planning on going to, knowing that this wouldn’t arouse suspicion. Ann gave me the name and then told me that she had to go into a meeting that would probably last until she was due to leave. It didn’t matter as I had all the information I required.

My Friday appointment had gone pretty well and the company I worked for looked like they were going to get what they wanted. I had been focused all day until about 4.30pm when my mind had started to wander. By 6.30pm I was in the hotel bar having a few quiet beers. I asked the bartender, a young looking 20-something, about the club that Ann and her friends were attending.

“Oh yeah, that is a good spot. Been there a few times myself. You want another?”

I pushed my empty glass over to him, “so, what sort of clothes should I wear?”

“You looking to score?” the young guy asked me, winking as he finished the question.

“Yeah, you could say that” I smiled back, handing over the a ten for the beer

The young buck worded me up. It didn’t sound like the kind of place I was into but it didn’t sound too bad. I recalled an outfit that Ann had worn out one time. A plain black top and a short black pleated skirt. Black stockings and black Doc Martins – a girl after my own heart! When I had seen that photo I had always wondered what had been under that skirt.

I figured that if that was the get-up she wore out before then similar attire would be worn tonight as I got dressed in a similar vein. Black cords and black button-up long sleeve shirt. I donned the ever-reliable black Docs and headed out.

The clubs was like all others. Different city, same set-up. Not a lot of imagination goes into these places these days but it was pretty packed. A sign that this was the place to be at the moment. Lots and lots of bright young things sipped their drinks and danced in time with the latest, greatest chart hit. Finding Ann wasn’t going to be as easy as I had envisaged. I scanned the venue but didn’t see her. I probably should have asked her what she had planned to wear tonight. I had done that before so it wouldn’t have meant anything to her. I headed to the bar to get a drink, watching a young girl shake her ass on the dance floor.

Luckily, I found myself near the beer taps so I pointed at one and held a single finger up. The girl brought the beer back and I handed over a $20 without even hearing the price. She got my change and attended the next customer. I turned and looked back to the dancefloor.

There she was!

Ann, in her typically flirtatious style, was grinding herself against a guy on the dance floor. She was obviously having a good time. As was the guy she was grinding against, an idiot grin spread across his face. He kept looking over at his mates as if to say, “check this chick out”. I have to admit I was a little jealous. Still, that was Ann. She made no bones about being this way and I knew that. It was part of her attraction. I headed to the DJ booth, keeping one eye on her and one eye on where I was going. I shouted in the DJ’s ear, he nodded and told me it would be in the next couple of songs. I headed back to the bar in preparation.

The familiar strains of the song boomed through the club. It was like the musicians met on the Nile and fused native music with badass hip-hop. One thing was certain though. The music dripped of sex. I had once told Ann to have a listen to the song. She had liked it and agreed that it was sexy as all hell. She always said that she thought about me when she heard it.

“My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they’re like,
It’s better than yours,
Damn right, it’s better than yours,
I can teach you
But I have to charge”

I made my way to the dance floor near Ann and her “friend”. I tapped her on the shoulder but she didn’t turn. The guy that was grinding into her shot me a look. I glared back.

I leaned over her shoulder and placed my mouth near her ear, “you enjoying that?”

Ann turned around and looked at me. And stopped dead.

“Holy fuck” she shouted. Then, without warning she hugged me tightly, “what are you doing here?”

“Surprised?” I asked

The guy, to his credit, realised that I had it over him and moved on.

“Yes, yes. God, I can’t believe this”

I was glad that I had received this reaction, it meant she had recognized me straight away. I took that as a good sign.

“Do you like the song?” I asked

“You requested this?” Ann enquired

“You betcha” I smiled

“Well, we better not waste it huh?” Ann grinned and then turned on her heel. Now it was me that she was grinding into and I was enjoying every moment of it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we moved in time to the beat. I felt her reach one arm behind her back and she found my crotch in an instant. In turn, I reached up and cupped one of her breasts. I never thought we would be in a position like this.

“Glad to see me huh?” she shouted over her shoulder, cupping my balls.

“Can’t you tell?” I laughed

“As a mater-of-fact I can” she replied, running her fingers over my erect cock.