Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2001, 11:45 PM
MorbidDollX

Exclamation Help!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!

My boyfriend wants me to cum so badly for him. Everything he does to me is absolutly INCREDIBLE! I wonder if there's something wrong with me b/c I can't seem to cum. PLEASE help me figure out how to cum for him!!!

MorbidDollX
Old 05-16-2001, 05:55 AM

hmm

Stop trying so hard and just relax and have fun..
Old 05-16-2001, 11:31 AM

Hello
I have been married for 25 years to a wonderful woman. I do believe that she use to "fake" cumming alot, guess I'll never know for sure.

A few years back, during for play, I started to tease her clit with the tip of my dick. I would rub it softly, then firmly, then softly while telling her how sexy she is. Then I started to rub her slit, then tease her clit again. This went on for a good 15 or 20 minutes. She then tensed up and came, she came so hard that she was actually squirting fluid as I continued to tease her.

I then penetrated her, she was totally soaked, I hathen had a difficult time cumming as the tip of my dick was sore from teasing her. We made love for almost 20 minutes when I pulled out and started to tease her again. She again soaked us along with the sheets.

So, time, patience and practice will eventually get you over the edge. Let me ask, do you ever get yourself to cum? If so, SHARE this method with your lover and he will become better at doing to you what pleases YOU most. Don't be in a hurry, relax and enjoy.

Old 05-16-2001, 11:44 AM
sabbadoo32

Been There Done That

One of my old girlfriends had trouble cumming. Patience was the watchword. I never put pressure on her to cum. I'd ask her if "it was her turn." When it was, she'd often rub the head of my stiff prick against her clit. Then when she was ready, she'd straddle me and require a particular hip motion from me that would do the trick.

I figure she wasn't faking it, due to the amount of work it took to get there.
Old 05-16-2001, 11:57 AM
MorbidDollX

Smile

hoky & sabbadoo32,

Thank you very much for your advice. I'll be sure to try it out when my boyfriend comes in town.

MorbidDollX
Old 05-17-2001, 12:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Relax

Personally I think you might be a litle bored with what has been happening but the only true way to find out is to change your approach a little.
Why dont you take charge for the night and be somewhat dominant or try a fantasy.include your own hands or a vibrator to the scene while he is going down on you.
And never forget the fleshy little fun bridge ...
later
Old 05-17-2001, 11:45 AM
RED~HOT

I used to be like that. No matter what my partner did, I couldn't cum, but I was an excellent faker. So one day I decided to buy a vibrator and make myself cum no matter what it took. And I did!! Over and over again..it was unbeleivable. I just had to find the right spot. After a couple days of self-orgasmic pleasure, I wanted to see if I could cum for my boyfriend..so we made love...and I came...I guess I just needed to let the first one out on my own. Now I cum just like that!!!!!! So I wish you good luck in your quest for the big "O"...but try giving it a shot yourself!!