Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2003, 01:06 PM

Unhappy Is it adiration or simply a crush?

Hello guys, I'm new hear, i'm a bisexual guy. could someone give me a tip on how can i make a guy fall inlove to me? in what way.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I imagine it's exactly the same as with a female. People either love you or they don't. You can't make someone fall in love with you.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

ditto what Lilith said....

All you can do is show your affection for him (without going overboard). Woo him just as if he was a female for whom you were attracted to...

The question here is.... is he also bisexual or gay? If not... I would say that the odds are not in your favor.. no matter what you attempt. Hopefully for you, that isn't the case.

Good Luck
Old 11-30-2003, 04:06 PM

Very interesting question. And, being a man yourself, you are assumed to know exactly how to catch a man.

I'd be willing to bet the men and women are not the same......duh! As you know, men do not usually hit the streets looking for love. They are after sex - the love thing comes later (if at all). So firstly, pick the sort of man who wants to get into your pants (or it's a non-starter). Secondly, wear pants that are revealing and easily removed. Thirdly, buy him a drink or two and keep your butt within easy reach.

See - men are not that difficult.

Oh - and ladies take note. I don't want to hear any more complaints about not being able to pick up men. You have all the advantages - 90%+ of the men want to get into your pants and he has to try and identify the 10% that might prefer him. Also - you can wear skirts - making your butt accessible is soooo much easier.
Old 11-30-2003, 04:15 PM
Count Spankula

ericthered - you just gave women the way to pick us up... THANKS!
Old 11-30-2003, 04:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

You men are tramps

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-30-2003, 08:41 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
You men are tramps

So and your point is???
Old 11-30-2003, 08:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarecrow
So and your point is???

That it makes life worth living

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-01-2003, 11:18 AM
Huggable!

rold,

WELCOME TO PIXIES!!!

As for your question, I'd say to concentrate on friendships first. If love is meant to happen it will. You can't force love.... of course you can help it along a little..... Be attentive, spend quality time together, if you can't be together call on the phone, make them feel special, like theres no one else like them in the world, small gestures like holding doors, planning a night out based on thier likes, a back rub or foot massage, picking a single flower and presenting it as you tell them how much you enjoyed the night out together, etc..... You don't need to spend alot of money to show your interested but alot of time and alot of yourself.

Stop by the chat room, nice place to meet friends and post on the forums, gives people a chance to know you.

Good luck and have fun!

teddy
Old 12-01-2003, 11:50 AM

He knows that i have a crush on him, at the same time he is my assistant. my officemate knows that, and they always pushing me to go for it. I always show my affection to him but he think it was only a friendly affection.

when some guy approach me and making a conversation, he always stood up and go away, and banging away outside. my friend told me that he was jellous but he didn't show me even a little bit of a sign.

When we are together at the office, he was so happy with me, after office hours he always run off and leaving me behind.

I don't know what to do.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Huggable!

don't know.....

Quote:
Originally posted by rold
1) He knows that i have a crush on him.....
2) I show affection to him but he think it only friendly affection....
3) some guy approach me...., he go away...., my friend told me he was jellous but he didn't show me a sign....
4) at the office, he was happy with me, after office hours he always run off and leaving me behind....

rold,
I really don't know..... but 1) HOW does he know you have a crush on him? Maybe he doesn't know, did you tell him you do?

2) He might think your just a nice, friendly guy. Does he know your bi? Are you sure he is? He might just be having fun at work thinking your only a co-worker and nothing more.

3) You don't know for sure why he left. Could be he was jealous, but could be for some other reason too. That would explain why he hasn't shown you a 'sign'.

4) He has fun at work, lots of people fool around at work but have no personal interest in thier co-workers. He runs off to his after-work-life. Could be he's not interested or he doesn't know you are....

I guess you need talk with him, rather then continue as you are. I would ask him if he could stay after work some night for a few minutes and just briefly tell him how you feel and ask for his thoughts. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. teddy
Old 12-02-2003, 04:48 PM

Rold,

You're in a bit of a tough one, with your "love interest" being someone you work with. There's almost sure to be trouble, any way it works.

But, as others have said, he *could* be misinterpreting your interest in him as that of you being nice and friendly. Does he know you're bi? Are you out at work? It never ceases to amaze me how dense (some) straights can be when it comes to same-sex romantic interest!

Anyway, as he is your *assistant*, and if you do express your interest in him, he *could* misinterpret that, or make a case, for sexual harassment. He probably wouldn't get a LONG way with it, but you might have to look for a new job, if you're not out at work. If it does work out great, there will be a problem with working *that* closely with a love-interest or partner. Or, it can get nasty if or when you break up.

As Teddy Bear said, HOW does he know you havve a crush on him? Have you told him in so many words? If not, it could be heterosexual denseness. And... he MIGHT have left for some reason besides jealousy.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:53 AM

he knows that i'm a bisexual and he also know that i have a crush on him. he sometimes get along with it or just pretending that he likes me also, but some other times that he don't want to.

my friends told me to continue what i'm doing, maybe he's a little confuse give him time. they told me that he like's me also and maybe someday we get together.

i don't believed them or hopefully it may become true. i really like this guy, not for sex but for his companionship and love.:heart:
Old 12-04-2003, 05:16 PM

Whoooaaaa! Sex + work = Big Disaster. You might be having fun now but times and people change and you could end up in deep shit in a year or two. (Boss Forces Worker into Gay Sex) And guess who would lose in a confrontation like that.
Old 12-07-2003, 12:25 PM

No, that's not what i mean. We can have a relationship without sex or maybe after we get to know each other very well.

But as of now, he treat me as his superior nothing more.

Please give me some advise.