Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Slut Lolver

Thanks for making a Real Woman out of me

I uselly write Wife sharing stories but this is a story that helped make me the "dirty ole man" I am today. It will be posted on my free Erotic Story site soon (link at the bottom). This is a story that happened when I was working as a handyman. After I sold my business and before my retirement I did that for a few years. At the time we lived in a city of around a hundred thousand.
I had done a couple of small jobs for this lady when she asked me to clean the windows in her house Normally I didn't do windows but she always paid me so well I agreed to help her out. She said she likes to have them cleaned once a year but the previous year she couldn't find anyone to do the job for her. Now when I said windows there was 308 windows in her house. Inside and out that was 616 plus the dinning room ceiling was a plate glass mirror she wanted cleaned. She was paying $2.50 per window side and $100 for the mirror.
Now you may say that was easy money but let me tell you about the house. There was 2 wings to the house that was set kinda in the shape of a "V". The right wing was a living room and a office/den on one level above a 4 car garage. On a level above that was the master bedroom. This suite took up the whole floor. In the Left wing there were also 3 floors. The lower floor had 3 bedrooms that were being used for storage at the time and a large bath room. The second floor was a family room, kitchen and the formal dinning room. The third level was their daughters bedroom.
In the "V" area was a swimming pool with some plants and trees growing beside it. This area was completely enclosed and the front of the "V" was all windows. I would need a 20ft. ladder to clean them. On the roof of the "V" were 4 sky lites that I could get to from the roof of the house. I could get to the roof from the daughters room. On the second level there was a walkway between the two wings and staircases down to the pool. Also on the second level a deck went all the way around the outside of the home and there were decks off the master and daughters bedrooms.
The ladies name was Judy and I never met the husband. They owned a business on the other side of town and he was always gone when I got there about 9 to 10 am. Judy was always there when I arrived but would leave soon after and be gone for the rest of the day. They were in their mid to late 40s and at the time I was in my mid 50s. Their only child was a senior in high school and always gone so I had the house to myself.
The first week I got the right wing all finished as well as the first floor of the left wing. On Monday I finished the windows on the second level then moved to the daughters room. It was a large suite in itself and took up the entire floor. The ceiling slanted from 16 ft high in the middle of the house to 8 ft an the other side. Her bed was on the 8 ft side. Across the room was another small enclosure and above this was a loft. This loft was about a 10x15 ft area with a day bed and a desk. There was windows on one side of the loft that overlooked the gardens outside.
Monday afternoon I was up on this loft working away when I heard something. I stopped and looked to see this beautiful young thing laying across her bed below me. I ducked down beside the day bed and looked between the rails. She laid there relaxing for 2 or 3 minutes before she sit up on the edge of the unmade bed. She pulled her sweater off over her head to reveal a nice little white lace bar that I think she could have done without. Next she removed it showing her nice little mounds with real nice hard long nipples. She took both hands and cupped them and just holding them for a few seconds before she started rubbing and pinching at those nipples. Then she laid back again. After a minute of playing she tightened her legs raising her sexy little ass off of the bed and pulling her hiphuggers off over her hips. She did the same again to remove her white lace panties and thew the on the bed beside her bra.
She moved up on the bed a little more where she could put her feet up on the edge of it. Then she spread her legs to reveal the cutest little pussy I had seen in years. With both hands she started fingering herself. She brought a vibe out from under the covers and used it on her lips and ass. She didn't bring herself off but played a few minutes before going to the shower. All the time I was watching this I was playing with my hard cock. I could see into the bathroom and see her in the mirrors but when she went into the shower I couldn't see much. Soon she was back in front of the mirror with a towel around her. She soon dropped the towel as she stood there putting her make up on and getting pretty.
She had nice long legs that went up to a nice firm ass. Her cheeks were nice and round and I would have loved to explore the crack of her ass. I knew she liked it played with from the way she abused it earlier. She looked to be 5' 6" or 7" tall. Her hair was a dark brown and the pussy hair matched it. She may make a "B" cup in another year or two.
Suddenly her attention was drawn to someone entering the room. "Where have you been, I thought I was going to have to do myself," she said. "You should know I wouldn't let you down after it taking so long to get you to say Yes." He took her into his arms and pulling her naked body to him as they kissed. He led her to the bed where she laid back onto it. He dropped his pants to release a already hard cock and as she spread her legs he entered her. He pumped twice and pulled it out as it was shooting. Cum shot onto her belly and legs where she reached for a tissue to clean it off. He pulled up his pants and soon they left together.
I thought to myself it must have been the first fuck for both of them as it wasn't much. She needed more than that and I think she was ready for it. I climbed down the latter that went to the loft hoping they had left the house. I went to the bed and picked up her panties and bra. I sniffed them and smelled the sweet pussy that the panties had covered. They were still moist from her and I knew she had been wet and ready. I put them in my mouth and sucked her pussy juice from them. Looking on the dresser I saw a birthday card to her, She was 18.
A couple of days later I was working in the pool area when she came home from school. She stopped and said Hi as she went into the left wing. This was the first time we had met face to face and spoke to each other. I wondered what she would say if she found out I had watched her fuck.
It was about a half hour later that she came back and asked if I had seen some money her mother left for her on the kitchen table. Telling her NO she went back into the kitchen and soon returned. She called down to me from the second floor walkway, "I called mom and she said she forgot to leave it. She wondered if you have a $20 you could give me and she will give it back to you in the morning?" I told her sure to come and get it.
I reached into my wallet and pulled out a $20. At the same time I pulled out a $100 with it. I split them apart with my fingers as I handed then to her. "You can earn this $100 if you want it," I said. "How do I do that," she asked. "You have something I want and I think you know what it is."
It was so quite you could hear that pin drop, then without saying a word she took the $20 and turned and walked away. As she walked I noticed she was swaying her cute ass more that I remembered her doing before. It wasn't long until I heard her car drive off.
I wondered what was going to happen when I arrived the next morning. Had her daughter told Judy about me? If she had I guess I'd play it by ear to see what happens, but she didn't say a word about it when she gave me the money back. As Judy walked to the car to go to the office I wondered what it would be like to get her and the daughter at the same time.
I had just finished my lunch break when I heard a car drive up. It was the daughter and she came into the pool area where I was. "Are you still interested in letting me earn that $100?
"Sure, why?"
"Will I skipped school this afternoon so we can have time now, if you want?"
"Are you prepared to give me what I want?"
"I'm ready to fuck you if that's what we are talking about?"
"That's it," I said as I pulled her to me and lightly kissed her lips.
"Give me about a half hour and then come up to my bedroom, you know where it's at don't you?"
"Sure I'll be there."
I slipped into the pool bathroom and took a quick shower before going up. That's what she had done, taken a shower and made herself pretty for me as she had done for the kid.
She was completely nude except for a see thur white lace robe. I handed her the money and with out saying a word I took her into my arms and we kissed again. This time it lasted awhile as my tongue let her know we would be fucking soon. I slid my hands under the robe and felt her sweet ass. Then I dropped the robe off of her shoulders. She dropped to the bed and spread her legs like she did the other day. She was ready to take my cock but it wouldn't be. Instead I went to my knees and put her legs on my shoulders then I pushed them back by her head. I put my mouth to her taint area and started a slow lick upward and working from side to side as I went. When I got to her clit I spent some time licking and nibbling at it.She loved it, then I slid a finger inside her juicy cunt and pumped her in and out. She was coming to the point of orgasm but she couldn't release and enjoy it. I started quietly talking to her between licks. "let yourself relax and enjoy the pleasure I'm giving you." Lick, Lick.
"Just enjoy my tongue as you will enjoy my cock when I fuck you." Lick, Lick. Nibble.
After keeping that up for a few minutes She started talking back to me. "I've never had this before it feels so good. oh I love it, oh so good, oh I want you to fuck me soon, oh keep licking me oh oh oh I'm cumming oh I'm cumming oh oh oh."
I've never tasted a sweeter taste then the juices that were flowing from her sweet young cunt. As she started coming down from her orgasm she started begging me to fuck her so I quickly finished undressing and got between her legs. Just as the head of my cock slipped into her HOT wet cunt she asked me if I had a condom on. "No ", I said, "I am V-Safe and I want to cum in you and make a real woman out of you."
"Yes, cum in me, make a woman out of me."
Over the next hour I rode her in various positions and she loved them all. I would fuck her fast and deep then I would slow down and catch my breath before riding her hard some more. There was a time when I just had to lay and rest so I taught her the art of sucking for a man's pleasure. She had never done it before but I know she liked it. I didn't cum then because I wanted to save it for her pussy and I knew I would only be good once that day.As she sucked I thought about the Slut wife she would make a guy some day.
After about two and a half hours I decided it was time to shoot this old man's load into her young pussy. From what she had said I knew I would be the first to do it. I knew getting her doggy style wound be the best for getting deep. I wanted to put it as deep as I could into her beautiful young body.
Slowly I pumped her deep and as I did I told her how I was about ready to cum in her. I kept telling her how sweet she was to let me make her a woman and soon she started begging me to cum in her. As she did that I couldn't hold back any longer and I reached around her to squeeze her hard nipples. As I did she screamed and started cumming also. We both collapsed onto the bed as my cock drained into her sexy body. I told her to lay on her back as soon as I pulled out to keep the cum from leaking out. I didn't shoot big loads like I use to but some was leaking when I pulled out. She rolled over on her back like I said and then I cuddled her beautiful face into my hands and lightly kissed her lips again. "If you like the fucking you just got you should put your hand to your wet cunt and put the juices to your mouth," I told her and She did.
After dressing I walked toward the door when she stopped me. She handed the money back to me and said, "Thanks for making a real woman out of me, take this, you need it more than I do as Mom and dad gives me everything I want. I never saw her again and didn't get her name.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 04-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Slut Lolver

Thanks to everyone of you that read my stories and visited my free Wife Sharing story site.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Slut Lolver

If you liked this story don't miss my other one, "Art of Submission".
Cjack