Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-31-2002, 11:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
The best ever

Hi, I am new here, and new at writing a story.
I wrote this today, so let me know what ya all think.

PART I

see you before you see me. There you sit, in black shorts and a blue top, on the step waiting for me. I walk up to you.

“Hello”.

You look up and smile, I smile back. You stand up and move to the side as I climb the steps, reaching into my pocket for the keys. I look back at you, as I put the key into the lock.

“Have you been waiting long?”

I turn the key.

“No, I just got here a few minutes ago.”

I turn the knob and the door opens.

“Good. I’m sorry, I’m a few minutes later than I said I would be.”

I step through the doorway.

“Well, come on in.”

You look at me and shift uncomfortably. I can see the uncertainty in your eyes. I know your thoughts. You don’t know if you can be alone with me and control your desires. I study you for a moment.

“Well…?”

You blink.

“Oh…. yeah…sorry”

You step through the door.

“Make yourself at home.”

You smile and sit in my recliner.

“Want something to drink?”

You look around for a moment.

“No thanks, I’m good.”

You smile.

“Ok, I’ll be right back, I have to give the cat her treats”

I walk through the dining room and into the kitchen as you look around the living room, noticing a few still unpacked boxes.

I come back in and sit on the couch as we begin to tell each other about our days were. You comment on the house, I forgot, you haven’t been here since I bought it.

“Want the tour?”

You smile and stand up.

“Sure”

I lead you to the dining room, then kitchen, let you look down the stairs to the basement.

“Upstairs are the bedrooms and the main bathroom”

I start to climb the stairs and you follow. At the top, I open the door to the small bedroom.

“I’m still setting this room up”

I close the door, and start to head down the hall. I try to get past you and our bodies brush against each other. You turn and look at me, smiling nervously.

I point out the bathroom and show you my bedroom. I point out where I eventually want everything to be as you stand in the doorway. I notice you start to fidget uncomfortably, your cheeks somewhat flush.

“Well, that’s it, the grand tour”

I start to head towards the door, you don’t move. I stop and look at you. You reach out and put your arms around me, hugging me tightly.

“I’ve missed you,” you whisper in my ear.

“I’ve missed you too”

We head back downstairs and into the living room. You look around again and sit down next to me on the couch as we start talking about what changes I am going to make to the place. I go to move, and my hand touches yours, neither of us moves for a moment, we just look at each other.

I lean forward, my hand running up your hand, up your arm, your shoulder, your neck until it touches your cheek.

You close you eyes and lean forward.

You feel my hand on your cheeks as we kiss. I pull back a little, our lips just barely touching. You pull me closer, kissing me deeply, our tongues finding each other, the tips gently touching, probing.

You feel my fingers run through your hair as our mouths part. I kiss your cheek. You let out a soft moan as you feel my lips on your neck.

You shiver slightly as one of my fingers barely touches your ear.

You grab my face, pulling my lips back to yours, you kiss me deeply and pull back, your eyes open as you look into mine.

“You don’t know how much I have missed this”

I smile.

“I know, Sunshine, I have too”

You smile and pull me close, your hands on my chest and mine caressing your cheek as we kiss again.

Again our tongues find each other, the tips touching as they begin their passionate dance.

I slowly start moving my hand down from your face, over you neck and shoulder. Down still, over your breast, my finger swirling around your hard nipple. My hand moves down further, to your hip as you move your leg over mine and begin to straddle me. Our bodies pushed close together.

Your hands in mine, you lift my arms over my head as you begin to kiss my neck. I feel you nibbling my ear as you let go of my hands and begin to unbutton my shirt.

You open it wide, your hands running over my chest.

I begin to lift your shirt as you raise your arms above your head. You arch your back as the shirt goes over your head. You smile at me as I run my hand down your arms, over your shoulders and begin to unclasp your purple silk bra
Old 05-31-2002, 11:45 AM

PART II

As it slides off, I reach for your breasts, cupping them. I take one in my mouth, gently sucking and nibbling. You softly moan, grab a hand full of hair, and start grinding against me as my tongue circles your hard nipple.

I stop, move you from on top of me and stand up. I take your hand in mine and lead you upstairs to my bedroom. I have you kneel on the bed.

“Close your eyes”

You do.

I reach into a box and pull out a blue silk scarf.

You grin as I place it over your eyes, tying it as I kiss the back of your neck.

I gently push you forward, so that you are lying on your stomach and begin to kiss your neck. You begin to squirm as I kiss down along your spine, stopping at the small of your back and working my way up again.

I help you roll over onto your back, take your hands and place them above your head as I kiss you. I reach over and out of the same box, pull out a red silk scarf and tie your hands together. Again I kiss you deeply, my hand holding yours above your head.

I kiss your chin, and then down the middle of your neck, down the center of your chest until I come to your beautiful breasts.

I tease each nipple with my tongue before I start kissing down your stomach. As I reach your waist, I unbutton your shorts and slowly pull them off.

I begin to kiss your thigh, just about your knee, working my up.

I can smell your beautiful scent and know that you are very turned on.

I kiss your mound through your purple panties, making sure I press against your clit with my tongue before slowly sliding them off.

As I run my hands up the inside of your thighs, you spread your legs wide, allowing my easy access to your treasure chest.

You begin to moan and squirm as I slowly run my tongue over your perfect shaved pussy. Skipping my tongue between the folds, tasting you. Moving it slowly over your clit, running my tongue around it, licking it, sucking it, gently nibbling it.

You push your hips up to meet me as I slide my middle and ring fingers deep inside you as I begin to finger fuck you while sucking on your clit. You body begins to shudder as you come close to orgasm. My fingers going deeper inside you with each stroke, my tongue pressing harder against your swollen clit.

You begin to moan louder and louder until you finally cum.

“I love the way you make me feel!” you say, as your orgasm subsides.

I remove my fingers, slide between your legs, you feel my hard cock pressing against you through my jeans, as I put my 2 fingers to your mouth.

You moan as you take my fingers run along your lips before you take them in your mouth, tasting your own sweet juices.

Then I kiss you and again our tongues do their passionate dance, both of us tasting you on each other’s lips.

You pull back a little, our mouths just centimeters apart.

“I want you”

I look at your beautiful face, your eyes still covered by the blue scarf.

“You miss making love to me?’

You grin

“Oh yes!”

Now it’s my turn to grin.

“Then tell me”

“I have missed making love to you, missed the way you make me feel when you are buried deep inside of me.”

You move your arms from above your head and reach for the button on my jeans until I stop you.

“I didn’t say I would”

I press my cock against you a little harder.

“Please!”

I put your arms back above your head with one hand and reach down and unbutton my jeans with the other.

“Stay”

I stand up, and slide my jeans off.

I get back between your legs, press the head of my cock against your clit and begin to massage your clit.

I see you biting your bottom lip.

“Do you want it?”

“Oh yes! I need it!”

I tease your clit more, and then run my cock over your very wet slit.

“Please! Please give it to me! I need to feel you inside me!”

I lean forward, my hands on your wrist and kiss you as I slide my cock into you. Feeling and hearing you moan with each inch.

“Oh my god! I have missed your cock so much!”

I begin to make love to you, slow and deep, your hips rising up to meet each trust, your hot, wet pussy devouring my hard cock.

You begin to moan louder as I enter you a little harder, a little faster, I can feel you tightening, feel the orgasm that is just over the horizon.

“Do you want to come for me?”

You start to move your hips faster.

“Yes! Yes! I love Cumming for you, I have missed the way you make me cum!”

Your pussy gets tighter around my cock as your moans turn to gasps, then to the words I have missed so very much.

“I’m Cumming! Oh god I’m Cumming for you! Take me! Fuck me! I am yours!”

I begin to fuck you harder, faster. As my cock slams hard into your waiting pussy, you get louder and louder, until you begin to scream at the peak of your orgasm.

“Fuck me! Harder! Faster! Give me that cock!”

Your body relaxes a bit, as your orgasm subsides. You bring your head up, your lips meet mine and you put your arms around my head, pulling me hard against you.

I pull away and begin to untie the scarf around your wrists.

With your hands now free, they are all over me…my chest, my back, my arms and finally my hips. You begin you pull me deep and hard into you as you start thrusting your hips up to devour my cock.

Again, your moaning starts to turn to gasps. Then you start getting loud, your pussy tightening around me.

“Oh god! I am going to cum again!”

You pull me in faster and harder.

“Yeah, cum for me, cum all over my cock. You know I love making you cum.”

I feel your body become rigid as you begin to climax again, screaming my name. Praising me for how easily I make you cum.

As your orgasm subsides, and we get back into a slow groove, I kiss you deeply; you grab the back of my head, pulling me closer to you. Our lips pressed together, our tongues probing each other.

I slowly pull my hard, throbbing cock out of you.

“No!” you whine.

“Shhhh…little one.”
Old 05-31-2002, 11:46 AM

PART III

I grab your hips; roll you over on top of me. You rest your hands on my chest and slide down on my cock. Gasping as you take all of me inside of you.

I take my hands and pin yours behind your back as you start to ride me, taking all of me deep inside you.

I lean my head forward and start to suckle your breasts, nibbling, sucking and licking your beautiful hard nipples.

Again your moans turn to gasps as you approach yet another orgasm.

“Oh shit! I love riding you! Oh damn. I’m Cumming again! Oh god!”

I let go of your hands, grab your hips and pull you down onto me hard, my hips moving up to get inside you faster, deeper.

I see, hear and feel you cum again, your juices dripping down from my cock, coating my balls.

Immediately after that orgasm subsides, another begins…. your whole body moving, your arced back, your hair flailing all over, you grinding into me, taking all of me, your screams and loud proclamations of how much you love riding me and missed it almost pushes me to the brink. As the orgasm subsides, you slump forward your body against me, your lips to my ear, and your hands on my shoulders.

“Your so good”

“Only because it’s with you, Sunshine”

“I want more…I want you to take me from behind”

“I’ll think about it”

I lift my hips and push myself deep into you again.

“Please, baby! Please!”

I start to lift you off of me, slowly sliding my cock out of you.

You turn over, getting on your hands and knees.

“Take me! Give me that cock! Please! Fuck me hard, baby!”

I slowly slide the head of my cock inside you, grab your hips and push myself into you, hard and deep. I start fucking you hard and fast, almost savage like, pulling you back towards me as I slam my cock into you hard and fast. You start to scream again.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me cum for you again!

I feel your pussy tighten.

“Oh yeah! Oh Christ! Yes! Make me cum! Oh!” I’m Cumming!!!”

I fuck you harder, and faster, coming close to the breaking point myself.

“I’m going to cum soon, Sunshine”

“Yes…cum for me…I want to taste it! Cum in my mouth! Please baby, cum in my mouth!”

I keep slamming into you, my balls hitting your clit, making you cum harder. Reminding you that no other man makes you feel like I do.

As your orgasm begins to subside, I feel myself getting closer to the edge; I grab my cock, pull it out of you, turn you around and direct your mouth to my cock.

You begin to suck, taking it all in your mouth. Tasting your juices on my cock, ready to receive my hot load.

Your mouth, so hot…your tongue so wet, is more than I can stand.

“Oh god! I’m gone cum baby! Oh Jesus…. yes!”

I explode in your mouth, my cum pouring out, down your throat.

You drink it all and smile at me, licking the last remnants of my hot seed off of your lips as I untie and remove the blue scarf from your eyes.

I lay down, on my back. You rest your head on my chest, look up at me, and smile.

“You will always be the best lover I ever had”
Old 05-31-2002, 12:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sheesh! Hot..... Welcome to Pixies!;) I hope you will grace us with your stories very often :p Damn hot! Loved it! TY

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-31-2002, 12:56 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Fantastic, Jarik!!! This is one truly HOT story!! I won't even attempt to tell what it did to me....:D
As Lilith just said, I too hope you will grace us with your stories, OFTEN!! Very, very HOT!!! YUMMM!!!:D :D :D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-31-2002, 01:51 PM

Very enticing story Jarik... please write more!!!

Love the scarves...
Old 05-31-2002, 02:14 PM

Hi folks.

I am very happy that you liked it.

I'll post another when I write it, maybe sometime this weekend.
Old 05-31-2002, 04:23 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Just so you know, there's a guy here that also enjoyed the story... excellent writing, give us more...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 05-31-2002, 05:38 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Wow!!.....great story...hope to get to read more of your creative writings

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-03-2002, 02:50 AM
õ¿õ

Welcome Jarik! It is really a very nice story! Keep them coming in! ;)
Old 06-03-2002, 09:26 AM

Jarik~~ Just Love tHis StOry~~ KeeP Em ComIn... CaN't WaIt tO ReAd yA nExt oNe *gRinz* :D :D