Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Married Couple

The Handyman

Once again, I write a story for my beloved husband. This story was his idea and only said that he wanted the woman to be in her mid-forties and the man in his mid-twenties. Past that, it was all up to me. It came to him one day when he was doing some repair work around the house and I flashed my breasts at him. His reaction was to say, "Don't be showing them off to the repair guy." He then gave me a very wicked grin. I love you, darling. I hope you enjoy. And thanks for all the inspiration you give me.

Marilynn Yarder relaxed in her backyard hammock, sipping her tea, and doing nothing more than daydreaming. The summer sun had set behind the mountains, but the glow of the full moon gave plenty of light. She smiled as she stared at her small one story country house. Growing up, she had spent many a summer here. It had been the home of her dad's only sister and her husband. Never having children of their own, they treated her as if she was theirs when she would visit them each summer. Even after she married, she still visited them. So it was no surprise when she had inherited their small country home upon their passing a few years back when they had died together in a car wreck.

For the most part, the house had been in good shape when she arrived. It needed a new roof, some new paint, and a few other minor odds and ends repair work that had gone undone between the time of their passing and her arrival. Owning her own "at home business" had helped Marilynn to see to some of the repair work, but the majority had come from her divorce settlement.

Marilynn's lawyer had went out of his way to prove that she had held up her end of the prenuptials. Her ex-husband had made sure that it had stated that SHE had to remain faithful to HIM alone so long as they were married. She had requested the same from him because she knew that IF he did ever cheat, it would be the only way she would be able to get any of his money. And when her lawyer provided several photos of him with several different women, he had offered her whatever she wanted.

Their two children, however, had been old enough to choose where they wanted to stayed, and that had been with their dad. Marilynn knew that he had bribbed them with anything that they wanted if they would go with him, but she couldn't prove that. Oh well, she got to see them several times a month. She smiled again as she remember just how well her ex-husband's money had helped her in repairing her home. And thanks to him, she had met the best handyman ever.

Marilynn sipped her tea again as she thought back to that summer. It had been seven, no wait, eight years ago when the young man had asked for a job. And in need of a handy man to help with the repairs, she couldn't turn him away. He was ex-Army and was indeed, very good with his hands. As it turned out, he was quite satisifing as a handyman; and as a lover.

Eight years previous

Clayton Salor had finished roofing the house the day before and was now prepared to start painting. He had been glad when Mrs. Yarder had hired him for this job. Most of the other odd jobs he had done had only been for one or two days at the most. But this job, however, was going to take at least a few months, if not more. Marilynn, as he was now use to calling her, had given him a long list of things to do. She had told several of the local stores in town that he could charge whatever supplies were needed to her; that had helped greatly.

Clayton placed the ladder against the house and began the climb. He hadn't planned to climb complete onto the roof, but change his mind when he glanced into the sunroof. Having been on the roof for the past few days, he knew that the bubbled glass in the roof gave a direct view into Marilynn's bathroom. He easily watched as she showered. She was very attractive for an older woman. She was about five foot five, forty-five years old or so, with short graying brown hair, and brown eyes. He watched as the water flowed over her. Her breasts were a little smaller and her stomach was a little more plump than he first had thought them to be. But still, it was expected for a woman with two teenage children and twenty years his senior. Still though, her body was damn fine.

Clayton felt himself hardening as he watched Marilynn wash herself; rubbing the soap over her shoulders, breasts, neck, arms, legs, and that natural looking spot between them. He moaned when she stepped under the water and washed both the soap and shampoo from her. He had to move to the other side when she exited the shower and began to towel dry off. He was still able to see her somewhat when she entered her bedroom. What surprise him the most was when she laid on her bed and then proceeded to masterbate. He pulled his own hard cock from his pants and relieved his own need; one that she had caused. He came just as she did too, but for the fourth time herself. She then disappeared from his view and he decided she was getting dressed. Quickly, he fastened his pants and got back to work. It was nearly a week, however, before he could look at her and not think about what he had witnessed.

Marilynn pulled the short silk robe over her naked body before heading to the kitchen. She was startled when she found Clayton laying on the floor underneath the sink and completely unaware of her presence. She watched with curosity as the handsome young man worked on the drain that had been giving her the most trouble. "Damn it," he yelped when the two wrenches he was using went flying from his hands and nearly knocked him out. She could tell by the surpirsed look on his face when he sat up that he wasn't expecting her to be up just yet. "Oh," he said in a startled voice, "Good morning, Marilynn."

Marilynn couldn't hide the giggle when she answered back "good morning". "I was just trying to get this drain apart," he explained as he dusted himself off, "but the damn thing is rusted together. I think it might just be easier, and wiser, to replace the entire thing; sink, drain, pipes, everything." "That's fine," she said as she poured them both a cup of coffee. After they had finished their drinks, she watched him lay back down under the sink as he went back to work. She stodd over him, one foot resting next to each of his hips, as she helped from the top as he worked from the bottom.

"I give up for now," Clayton said as he started to wiggle out from under the sink; and from between Marilynn legs. She went completely stiff when she felt his hand reached up under her robe and touch her inner thigh. She stood dazed as his hand carassed it and then moved upwards, touching the soft bush of brown curls there. But she found her voice when his tongue flicked her clit. "Clayton," she moaned; half-heartedly protesting. She had to admit, if only to herself, that she wanted his touch as much as he wanted to give it. She heard his muffled groan from between her legs before he said, "Just let me, Marilynn." She didn't protest any more when he again licked her.

Marilynn gripped the thin stip of counter top in front of the sink and held on to it as Clayton's tongue flicked her now swollen numb. He then plunged it deep into her, causing her to cum instantly. She heard his loud moan as her juices seeped onto his mouth. She felt his hands gripping her bare bottom as he pulled her womanhood closer to his mouth. "Oh God, Clayton," she screamed as she again came. She was still trying to catch her breathe when he stood before her and kissed her as he untied the silk belt of the robe. Her eyes were closed, and he still covered her mouth with his, when she felt the front of her robe open and his hand caress her breast.

Clayton released Marilynn from the kiss, but held her close to him as he continued to caress her breast. Her eyes remained closed as he kissed his way down her neck, shoulder, and to her small breasts. He felt her tugging at his shirt and eagerly removed it. Her hands then rubbed his back as he pulled her warm womanhood onto the hardness growing in his pants. "Let me please you," he begged. "Let me remind you what it's like to have a man between your legs." "Yes," she nearly screamed.

Marrilynn slipped her robe from her shoulders before kissing her way down Clayton's stomach. She licked her lips as he undone his belt; her hand rubbed the long hardness straining against the denim material. Eagerily, she undone the botton and zipper before pulling down his pants and underwear. Hungerily, she drew his hard member into her mouth and began sucking him. She moved her tongue on his thick shaft as her mouth moved up and down on him. He hissed her name as he slipped his fingers thru her hair and pulled her mouth deeper onto him. "That's it, Marilynn," he hiss, "suck my cock. Suck it good." She suck on him like a mad woman and soon felt his thick ropes of cum shooting down her throat.

Marilynn moaned as Clayton sat her on the kitchen table; his pants and underwear around his ankles, just above his work boots. In a desperate tone, he groaned, "I want to bury my cock deep inside of you, Marilynn. I want to feel your cum on me." "Fuck me, Clayton," she cried. "Fuck me." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. It had been some time since she had been with a man, and she felt herself stretching as his hardness entered her in one swift push. "Clayton," she screamed as he came to rest completely in her. But then he began to move in her, causing her to moan with great pleasure as he did.

Clayton had to restrain to keep from cumming upon entering Marilynn's womanhood. She was very tight for an older woman. And her warmth and wetness was unbelievable. He had been with several older woman, and actually prefer them to the younger ones, but this one put them all to shame. He pumped himself in her, over and over again until he felt her again release. He pulled out of her and quickly pulled her from the table. He turned her around just as fast and rather roughtly shoved her to the table. He grabbed her hips and again entered her. He heard her scream and gasp; not from pain, but pleasure.

Clayton grasped one of Marilynn's shoulders with one hand and her hip with the other. He moved in her, pleasuring her as he did. Her screams of pleasure were evidence of it; as well as her womanhood becoming warmer and wetter. He closed his eyes as she began to move with him; gliding them further apart and then slamming back together. They would both moan as their bodies would slam into each other. "That's it, Marilynn," he hissed. "Fuck me back. Move your glorious pussy on me."

Clayton slipped his hands down to Mariylnn's breasts. Each one pinched, pulled, and rolled, a hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She screamed even louder and bucked even harder on him. "Jesus, Clayton," she screamed and he felt her juices flow on his hardness. She looked over her shoulder at him. He saw the heated desire in her eyes as she begged, "Cum in me, Clayton. Fill me with your cum. Fill me until I cann't hold anymore." He did just that. He fill her with his cum, but she refused to let him pull from her. He contined to fuck her and came once again. This time, they both felt his cum spilling out from around him, even though he was still buried deep in her. Three times in less than an hour had left him feeling drained and not only his cock, but his balls as well, painful. It wasn't the first time he had ever come that many times in one day; but within the same hour, never.

It took Clayton nearly six months to complete the list that Marilynn had made. Many times over that six months, the two of them found themselves pleasure each other. And yet, when all of his tasks were complete, he moved on without a good bye, thank you, or kiss my ass. The only thing he left was a single, long stemmed rose on the kitchen table. Marilynn had gotten more from him than she had bargined for. Not only was her house completed, but she had found memories to look back on.

The full moon was hidden behind a cloud and it was completely dark when Marilynn left the comforts of the hammock and went inside. She sat her empty tea glass in the sink and smiled at the thought of what had once happened here. She then looked at the table, and smiled at it too. She had had three lovers since Clayton, but none had been as good as him. She touched the long stemmed red rose in the vase now. Ever so often, a single red rose was delivered to her house. The card always read: "Thanks for letting me be your handyman." She turned away from the table and headed for bed. Even as she feel asleep, she thought of him.