Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-28-2003, 05:45 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
My man, and my mouth

Running my lips and tongue from my husband's ears and neck all the way down to my awaiting reward. After my expert lips, encompass his cock and worship it I receive the salty sweet liquid I desire. Swallowing every incredible drop.

Shall I start at the ears. Tracing their crevices. Darting my tongue in and out and along in light crotch appealing ways. Hhhmmm.. his neck. Running my mouth and tongue down the line from his ear to where his neck and shoulder meet. Sucking gently, but assertively. Making my desire known, and building the tension between his cock and my warm, moist mouth. My hands declothing if necessary. Stroking his cock and balls lightly, letting them know something is coming, then moving my hands to the inbetween hot spot. Pinching, twisting slightly his erect wanting nipples. My mouth moves downward.

It engrosses the right nipple. My whole hot mouth sucking while my tongue is flicking. Rolling the ball of my tongue stud all around his nipple then nibbling and blowing quick cold air. Then, jumping to the other, making sure to give both equal pleasure. Craving more.....

Using my hand as a guide sucking and licking his balls I move my mouth up his shaft to the tip. All around getting his already hard cock harder, wetter. Using every part of my mouth to give him the fullest pleasure possible. The head of his cock is my last treat. Slowly rimming the edge with my tongue and jewelry. Letting him feel the hottness, but not the moistness just yet. Suddenly I take him in. As much as I can, his body tenses. Sucking down as deep as possible while still flicking with my tongue the side of his shaft. My guiding hand helping to stroke his juice into my needing mouth his body tense again.. I take all that I can and drink him down as his cum squirts the back of my throat...

HHHHmmmmmm... :hot:

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 10-31-2003, 06:30 PM
Insatiable

Hey JennyD...missed you! Great short story!

rabbit
Old 11-11-2003, 07:06 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Hey Rabbit,

Thank you for the welcome back and for the feedback. I was a little nervous posting a naughty story ;) like this. Glad my husband, his friend, and you liked it.

I'm looking for different ideas on story themes. Let me know if you have any. I like trying different things.

Thanks again!

Hugs,
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche