Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-12-2005, 05:26 AM

mark and sarah and me.

"Okay, okay, lets try, but go easy..." I said.

"Oh steve, really, oh!", gasped Sarah, Mark grinned at me.

Ever since I started trading emails with Sarah, she told me that it was something she really wanted to do, every time we met, she asked and finally it seemed we should try.

she bent down and started to lick my balls, I gasped as her tongue worked into my ass.. it felt so good, and i tried to relax, I felt her finger work in, and then a second, I felt full, stretched. As i opened my eyes, Mark lent over and licked my cock head. 6 months ago, i would have freaked, but now, i just relaxed as he took me in his mouth.

"okay," I said, "i think i am ready..." I felt sarah take her fingers from my ass, mark stopped sucking. With a wicked grin, Sarah licked Marks cock head, it looked huge. she moved him between my legs and I felt him as she rubbed his head over my ass. she bent and licked the point of contact and then i felt him entering me.

She guided his cock into me, It felt so much bigger than anything I had felt before.

oH GOD, its too big, I cant take it..." she ignored me and then, he was in me.

"this is so sexy." sarah said, "fuck him mark, i want to see you fuck him...

"I don't know, he's so tight, i think i am going to cum!"

but slowly he started to fuck me.. it hurt, but in a good way...and as i started to relax, Sarah swung a leg over me and straddled my cock which was rock hard.
she was kissing mark as she ground down on me, her pussy was hot and wet. My lower half was on fire...filled and stuffed, his cock in my ass and her tight little pussy milking my cock.

"oh god, I can feel you fucking him." our motion started to work together, cock, ass, cock pussy. I was being fucked to death... I could feel him swelling and her cunt tightening, she was shivering with pleasure. I worked my finger into her ass and I knew, as Mark was stroking into me, that he was diddling her clit

"fuck fuck fuck" she moaned as she leaned back, almost breaking my finger "another steve another"

I did as she commanded and move her forward, I worked a second finger into her ass.

Mark said he was going to cum... she screamed " cum on my pussy you fucker"

Mark moaned and then it was too late, she giggled as she ground down on my cock.

"I am cummming " and i felt him twitch as he pumped his cum into me.. "ohhhhh"

My balls tighened and I moaned as i spurted once, twice, three times into her pussy. Mark pulled out of me and dropped to his knees, I could feel his tongue on my balls, my shaft and i twitched as his stubble brushed my balls as he worked sarahs clit...she came hard as she ground down on me.

She fell back on me. I felt my cock flop out.

"alright mark, get to work...." and I knew he was licking my cum out of her hot pussy.....She squealed and wiggled as she diddled her clit to yet another orgasam as he licked her clean. She climbed off me and moved down, she took my shrinking cock into her mouth, and then I felt her working a finger into my swollen ass..
"Oh i can feel cum, and she lowered her face to my ass, licking as she worked her finger in and out of me.

"How i wish i had a cock...." she said. Mark laughed,

"One gay man in this group is enough Sarah!"

"Oh I think we have two..." she said as she worked her fingers in and out of me.

"hey one cock in my ass doesnt make me gay" I laughed...she said prove it, and licked the length of my flaccid cock.

"Give me a minute" I said.....