Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-28-2008, 12:45 AM

moving furniture

love to show it off any chance I get as you probably know by now. Being a nice 70 degree day , I was I was working out last spring at one of the local health clubs in town. I take great care of my body and wearing my usual jogging bra and running shorts. I did an hour on the treadmill and was about ready to leave when this young nerdy looking guy came up and asked me to spot him doing a bench press. Since it was a quiet day with everyone out enjoying the weather, I guess I was about the only one around to help. There was actually about 10 of us in there but I didn’t mind helping out this man. After he strained through about 5 repetitions with what looked like very little weight we made small talk for a few minutes. He was a very nice man. Grad student with a girlfriend who was gone for the weekend. I felt bad for him. He was very skinny and just looked out of place. I will give him kudos though for working out and trying to get himself in shape and look better. He had a nice personality and was friendly enough, but seemed kind of timid , but I could also tell he was the typical man when I caught him glancing at my heaving , sweaty breasts every chance he could get. I rather enjoyed the fact that he was gaga over them.
I then decided to put a quick plan together. I asked him since I did him a favor would he be willing to do me one. He said sure he would be glad to. I asked him if he could come over to my condo in an hour or so and help me move some furniture around since I was getting new furniture the following week at my condo. He said he would go take a shower and be over. I gave him directions to my place and said goodbye. Now don’t get me wrong , my type are usually a bit more athletic and bigger in stature but i will tease anyone and some nice , skinny guy at the gym is no exception. I went home and took a nice hot shower and looked over my outfits to see what would be extra special that afternoon. I decided on a nice white mini skirt ,no panties of course and I short black sleeveless tshirt , rather low cut and short that showed my belly. I also put on a pair of heels just to give him a nice glimpse of how long and tone my legs are . I am pretty tall at 5’11” and in these heels a shade over 6 feet tall. I went and stood in front of the mirror and checked myself out. I looked pretty sexy and was getting goosebumps waiting for my new ‘victim’. I pulled my skirt up and looked at my ass in the mirror and it was nice and tone and my legs were in the best shape I had ever seen. Long and tone, just the way my men and women like them! i then grabbed a beer and put on some music. Just as I was getting ready to go on the back porch for some fresh air the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there he was. He looked pretty good I will say. Still thin and kind of nerdy but handsome in a different sort of way. I greeted him and let him in. offering him a beer he gladly accepted. When I was coming back from the kitchen I made sure to walk nice and slow to give him a nice long look at everything. I saw his eyes go up and down nervously and I smiled at him knowingly. “nice place” he said looking around the room. I told him thanks and apologized that I had him come over on such short notice. He sat on the couch facing me and I sat on my loveseat while we drank our beers and had a few minutes of conversation. He was just as polite and nice here as he had been at the club and I told him his girlfriend must be very lucky. He laughed and said “she might be but not as lucky as your boyfriend”. We both laughed and I said I had a hard time keeping one since I travel a lot. I was leaning back on my loveseat and letting my right leg hang over my left. My skirt was riding rather high and I enjoyed in between sips him trying to get a nice view of them. I decided at this point to give him a little show and asked if he was ready for another beer. As I got up to get us 2 more I opened my legs a little and as I began to stand up could see him eyes dart right down towards my pussy. That made me quiver a bit as I stood up and said if he wanted to he could change the music. Laughing he said he loved it and I smiled and winked at him as I headed into the kitchen. I came back with 2 more beers and said why don’t we get started before we both get tipsy and are unable to function. We went into my bedroom and I took off my heels. He commented on how tall I was and I said not much taller than you , knowing full well I was at least 4 or 5 inches taller. I walked over to him to show him and stood face to face with him and my breasts were just below his chin. I made sure to push them into him and said “see? We are about the same heighth!” He turned red and blushed when I looked at him and I could tell he liked having my nice big tits up against him. I then said lets move the dresser first. I climbed across my bed and in doing so could feel my skirt riding up towards my ass. I know he got a nice look at my backside and legs and I was certainly enjoying tormenting this young man. He walked over and we drug the dresser out into the living room. We were having a pretty good time and I was amazed at how funny he was. I caught myself laughing on more than one occasion. After the dresser we needed to get the desk and computer equipment out. We grabbed that and made a couple of trips and stacked it in my living room as well. I don’t know if it was the beer or my new friends attitude but I found myself rather horny and wanting to tease him even more. We sat back down after moving a couple smaller items from my room and continued to drink our beer and listen to the music. The breeze was blowing in and I felt the nice spring air blow up my skirt and between my legs. It sure felt nice made me even hotter. I was getting braver now and keeping my knees up a bit higher and acting like nothing was going on. I could see him getting braver by the minute and opened up my legs a bit while looking out the window. Glancing back at him I asked him how school was and his voice almost cracked . I know he must have gotten a nice look at my shaven pussy because he seemed to lose his train of thought. I had him right where I wanted him! While he was talking I got up to put on a new cd and reached up to the top shelf for one. I let my tits stick out and my stomach was in full view as well as my skirt climbing up my waist again . I put a couple of cds on the coffee table in front of him and told him to pick one. I was bent over right in front of him and my boobs were pretty much in full view of him. He looked at the cds and I was too. He was mumbling about Santana when I looked up and he was staring at my boobs. Feeling pretty brave I decided to pounce. “what are you looking at ?” I asked more coy than mad. He started to stutter a bit and quickly apologized saying he didn’t mean too . I told him that its not nice to look at my breasts and maybe he is just like all the other men out there. He quickly began apologizing over and over saying “no no , I really didn’t mean too. I mean , they are nice and your are beautiful and all but I know its wrong . I don’t know why I did it . I am very sorry!”. I said to him “why do you need to look at mine? You already have a girlfriend don’t you?” His reply was” yes I do but she is nothing like you. Without being rude she is pretty and all and has a nice body, but you are absolutely gorgeous! And you have much much larger breasts than she does. I know that doesn’t make it right and I wont look again!”
I was loving it. I had him reeling and apologizing. He was putty in my hands! I stood up and smiled and said “okay okay, I think you are a very nice guy and I will give you a second chance. Do you think you deserve a second chance?”
He said “ yes yes ! please !? I will not look at your body no matter how much I want to!”
I said while I licked my lips and stared right at his now developing bulge “what if I want you to??” He was quick to point out he had just gotten in trouble for that. I told him I make the rules . Its my condo. Upon hearing that he quickly replied “whatever you want me to do , I will do”. This was turning into such a nice afternoon! I then asked him” do you like big soft breasts? Do you like looking at pretty girls like me with long legs and a nice big pair of boobs?” I was getting very turned on asking him and seeing his reaction. “of course I do !! “ he stammered. “I just don’t get to see them very often like yours! You have what every guy wants. Very pretty long legged girl with a big chest”. I asked him “what do you like about big tits? Do they turn you on? Does it get your cock hard to look at mine or think about what is under my shirt?” His reply was an emphatic “YES! I will dream about them!!” Upon hearing that I told him to stand up. I then went over and stood next to him. Very close to him. I could see him shake a little bit with excitement and also some apprehension. I told him “go ahead , touch them. rub your hands on them.” He reached up very tentatively and began to touch them. then he got braver and started to rub his hands all over them. I was very moist. God did this feel nice. “How do they feel?”I inquired. “great . so fucking great!” he exclaimed. He was losing himself in them rubbing them all over. It was quite a thrill to have this young man knowing he was in heaven touching my hooters. Just when he was starting to breathe a little harder and almost pant I stopped him. “okay , Now I want you to watch me. I have to get going to a friends for dinner, but before I do , I want to show you something. You have to promise me you wont tell anyone, especially your girlfriend, Okay>?” he nodded and just stared at me. With that I told him to go behind me and lift off my shirt. He went behind me and slowly pulled my shirt up over my head and arms. Ordering him to come back in front of me I told him to look but don’t touch unless I let him. He said “ that’s not a problem, I could look at you all year!!” I was standing there topless and told him to look at my big tits and tell me what he was thinking. “I just cant believe how big and round they are. I mean, they are big but don’t sag one bit and they are just perfect. “ I reached up and began to massage them. I told him remember not to tell anyone at all andmaybe next time he came over we could go a little further. Maybe, no promises! He said that would be wonderful. He just stood there and looked at my tits and watched me rub and massage them. I kept squeezing them together and pulling them apart and licking my lips and looking at him . I was sopping wet but wanted to save something fo r next time. I then told him” I want you do me one favor when you get home tonite okay??” and he said of course. “ I want you to think about what you have seen here today , and pull out your dick and play with it okay?” He said it would be the first thing he did when he got there. I then said he better get going since I had to go to dinner. I told him what a gentleman he was for coming over and helping and also apologizing earlier. I walked him to the door and we said what a nice afternoon we had both had. I told him if he left me his email I would email him and he could come help me move some new furniture around the following Saturday if it worked. Before he walked out the door he took one nice long looks at my rack and I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and walked out . I cant wait to tell you what happened the following Saturday in my next story!!