Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Riding Hard

Sitting in the office, trying to get as much work done as possible while the boss is out of town. Just me in the big empty space, five rooms to wander in as I see fit. I’ve been hard at work for hours now, and look up just as Nate approaches the glass entry door. Nate’s a cute guy, way too young for me, but still always flirts outrageously and leaves me feeling that little feminine sparkle inside. He’s cute, but I’m certain the flirting is about his getting the commission from the sale of the new printers and copier that we’ve just purchased. In fact I’m a bit surprised to see him, he got the check more than a week ago. No need to continue coming by now the sale is done.

I smile at him, wondering what he is doing here. He smiles back. “Hi Nate, what’s going on?” “I missed hearing your laugh and seeing your smiling face.” I chuckle…. I mean, seriously why would he be here?

He asked if I had a minute to go with him into the copier room, had a few things to show me. Okay, that made perfect sense. He asked how my boss was doing, should he check in with him as well? I explained he was on a business trip for the next several days, and that he’d just have to settle with only me. He smiled again, this time there was something a bit more adult male to it. The look left me wondering what was going on.

“Really, sounds perfect to me.” I was still processing his look and comment when we made it into the copier room and he stopped short with no warning. I didn’t run into him, but by the time I came to a complete stop, my toes were only centimeters from his. He leaned forward slightly, breathing deeply, closing his eyes momentarily and then released a raspy breath oh so slowly. I bit my lip realizing that I may be almost old enough to be his mother, but in that moment I was also certain that his level of sexual experience probably went well beyond my own. In reflex I sucked in my bottom lip and rested my top teeth there, holding it in place.

He widened his stance and moved forward a few more inches, now his feet were bookending my own. A low rumble edged its way out of his body and I tried to remember to keep breathing, but it was difficult. The heat from his body was wrapping tight around me and I felt a hard throb start first in my nipples as they strained toward him, aching and hard. I started to speak, but had to clear my throat because no words came out to begin with. When they did finally make their way through my dry lips, I hardly recognized the sound in my voice, breathy, deep, a bit shaky with all the throbbing going on inside of me. “Nate, what are you doing?”

I knew I sounded like some Victorian melodrama, but it’s the only thing I could think to say. He smiled again, it was purely carnal and my mind latched to a couple of possibilities as I felt his gaze touch upon parts of my aching body. It took only a few heartbeats before it wasn’t just his gaze on me.

His palms covered my heavy breasts, placing the very center of them directly over my nipples. He smiled again, leaning forward to nip lightly at my jawline just below my right ear. I dragged breath through my clenched teeth, causing a slight whistle sound. Giving me not time to think or process, he yanked my t-shirt up and over my head, but not off of my arms. Using the shirt to hold me captive. His other hand released the front closure of my bra and let me spill out. His mouth attached hard to one nipple, sucking it deep, nipping it with his teeth and reaching out to pinch the other nipple, hard, so hard, twisting it, pulling it, torturing the nerve endings in the most complete and back arching kind of way. He continued this treatment as I begged him to stop, to keep going, to give me more, anything to keep the pressure building or complete it. I wasn’t really certain which I wanted more!

He smiled again. “It doesn’t really matter what you want, I have plans and this isn’t ending any time soon.” Shivers ran down my spine as he backed up, pulling me with him until he was seated in one of the chairs nearby. “Time for you to get naked.” I reacted a bit nervously. I’ve never bared my body to a man under harsh fluorescent lights, and I am well past those years in my 20’s and early 30’s when my body was at its best. “Now!” His tone was forceful and demanding. I swallowed hard, fingers shaking as I reached behind me to unbutton and unzip my skirt. He watched every move, hand on his thigh, fingers tapping a bit impatiently and drawing attention to the large bulge not far from his long masculine fingers. I swallowed hard again.

Pushing the skirt down clumsily, I was trying to take all of it in, sensory overload was an inadequate description for what was happening inside me. Nate leaned forward acting even more impatient as he grabbed hold of the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to where I was just trying to step out of my skirt. I leaned one hand on his shoulder for balance as he completed the process of my disrobing. I wanted to cover myself, or at least be able to wrap my forearms under my breasts and push them up slightly.

Standing again, he shucked out of his clothing with a minimal effort and I just managed to stop myself from gulping when his cock was released from the confinement of his pants. He seemed so large, that it felt almost like I was looking at him under a magnifying glass.

“In the last month or so, I’ve imagined pushing inside you in what feels like a thousand ways. I plan to do them all before I’m done.” Sitting back in the chair he pulled me forward, moving his hands to the back of my thighs, keeping me standing as he moved me close, one hand shifted and pushed me open, he buried his face there, inhaling deeply, then pressing the flat of his tongue against my throbbing clit. The tongue remained as he sucked in several times before his tongue began to lap at me, twirling and twisting in erotic patterns, before suddenly delving inward. I could not contain the harsh moans deep in my throat. Fingers joined his tongue and he worked me to the point of release and then backed off to drop gentle kisses on my stomach and inner thighs. My need was hard and greedy and he ignored it, reminding me with those tiny kisses that I wanted so much more.

Not soon enough he finally moved his tongue over me again, light flicks against the pulsing swollen center. I tangled my fingers into his hair maintaining balance, only using light pressure to let him know I wanted more, harder, deeper. He stopped, looked up into my eyes and smiled wickedly at me, wagging his tongue inches from my body and letting me know that he was in control. He held my gaze as he slowly leaned forward again and sucked hard on my clit, allowing the edge of his teeth to softly clamp and pull over it. Two fingers pushed deep inside me and thrusting, then stopping to stroke at me lightly. Oh my, that’s the spot. His strokes had my entire body buzzing, on the edge of release again, and he stopped. “Please Nate, don’t stop.” “Not yet. I’ve got plans.” Again he lightly kissed my stomach and inner thighs, rubbing his cheek against my pussy lips and taking long licks against my inner thigh, mere inches from the pulsing nob that was more swollen then I ever felt it before, swelling further in an effort to closer to him.

Both hands moved up my body and his fingers latched on my nipples, he pulled and twisted hard, then released so he could flick them harshly with his middle fingers over and over again. Only to repeat the entire process …. Again and again, my nipples throbbed and my clit throbbed and I could see his cock hard and ready to push deep, if only he would let me take that ride. I tried to shift so I could sit in his lap taking him in, but he wouldn’t let me. “Not yet, I’ve got plans.” Again the words echoed in the copier room. His mouth again moving to my clit and sucking at it like a baby who had been kept from milk for much too long. Fingers once again joined the process, one hand pinching and pulling at a nipple still and the other pushing fingers inside and stroking at that place, my body shaking, tensing, on edge knowing he could pull back again, but not this time. This time he pushed it, pushed me, kept me coming for what felt like hours, my body wracked with pleasure and pain as he worked my nipples hard the entire time.

As my body finished, he stood, turning me and pushing me hard against the closed door, his foot pushing my feet farther apart before guiding his cock between my legs and pushing in just enough to anchor himself, holding for a moment and then slamming hard into my body, over and over again, riding me fiercely, hard and deep, relentless thrusts. My boobs pushed hard into the solid door, his hands on my hips, pulling me onto him as he pushed deep. I climaxed again, he held still while I came, rubbing my clit to keep me in it for as long as possible. Then thrusting into me hard and deep again, starting the process over. When he came it was hot and deep, lasting long. I felt bruise marks on my hips where his hands had hauled me hard against him over and over.

When he withdrew, I knew that walking was going to be a bit painful for a day or two.

He turned me, hardly backing away at all. Kissed me deeply, pinched and pulled at my nipples again and told me that was only one of the thousand things he had been imagining and we had just enough time for him to follow me to my house before he would be ready to ride again.

Last edited by fzzy : 01-10-2012 at 07:41 PM.