Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2002, 03:48 AM

Smile Greetings and Salutations...

I am a bit new here and I just wanted to say hello. I don't need 30 posts saying "hi" back though.

I have been looking through posts for awhile and have seen some really interesting stuff. I have a slight take on a topic that people chat about alot on here.

There is a lot of talk about best fantasy, best sex, etc... But what is your one regret about a sexual encounter that you could have maybe had...but backed out (no pun intended) or otherwise missed out on?
Old 03-10-2002, 03:59 AM
I love to eat fish!!

Unhappy

hi welcome to pixies

I have missed out on prob a wonderful relationship with someone!! I was just going into a relationship at the time and a couple of weeks later she finished with the bloke she was with. I felt it would be nasty to ditch the girl i was with.......i subsiquently fell in love with the girl i was with and she really screwed with my mind!! She was a real bitch to me!! Never really got over it! But if i t had never had happened i wouldnt have met my wife whom i love very much!!

so it turned out nice after all.
Old 03-11-2002, 08:39 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
My regrets are regrets of excess........ I can gladly say I had my way with the men I truly wanted so no regrets there. There are a few men that I wish I had not given so much of myself to. Trusting someone before they earned my trust........Such a thin line between love and lust.....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-11-2002, 11:22 AM

I have had the exact opposite problem. Trusting too little, and missing out that way. There was this guy who was true soulmate material, but I was too chickenshit to let him in. That I believe is my only regret, yet nothing that I dwell on. I tend let go of people around me (too?) easily...