Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2002, 02:06 AM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
It's Niagra Falls!!!!!!!!

No, wait! It's my woman!

So, ladies, how many of you are squirters?!? And, gentlemen, how many of your ladies are squirters?

For years I denied myself some of the potentially best orgasms of my life for fear I had to pee! It sounds crazy to me now, but in my younger years I had no idea that the body had its own "valve" to shut off the uretha when aroused (and that it would take a great deal of effort and concentration to actually pee when aroused or cumming).

By the time I was 21, I was involved with a Man who was 18 years my senior. I learned a lot from this Man and I am greatful I was able to meet Him and serve Him for a while.

It was during a time when He was going down on me that I discovered I could squirt. I was close to cumming, and I felt that "need" to pee building up inside me. (In the past, once I felt that I would stop masturbating or have the man I was with stop whatever he was doing.)

Things happened too quickly. I wasn't able to stop Him "in time" and I started cumming. I can't even describe the feeling. It's just so, so unreal and consumed my entire body! And, as I was cumming, I felt my body just "let go". My once contracted muscles relaxed and waves of pleasure overcame me.

By the time I opened my eyes, I noticed I squirted, but I did not quite know what it was at this time yet. I was so embarrassed! I actually thought I lost so much control over my body that I peed!

Thankfully, to my surprise, my former Dom informed me I was a squirter and that I had the potential all along to squirt but no body prior to Him pleasured me enough for me to pass the point of no return.

So, anyone else? Do we happen to have other female ejaculators here at Pixies?

~Linds
Old 03-01-2002, 05:23 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

I know that this has been discussed before, but would love to see any new interests in it. As well as any pics too.

Old 03-01-2002, 05:36 AM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Red face Oops!

There's been a thread like this here before?
Old 03-01-2002, 05:48 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Yes, but I believe it has been forgotten. It was started by sixsense I believe.

Old 03-01-2002, 05:51 AM
Master's pet tigress

Question

Well, I guess that since I am new here and it has been forgotten once, I am forgiven? Besides, I did go to great detail of my own first time!
Old 03-01-2002, 05:58 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool

Truly you are forgiven. How about some more tales from you or others?

Old 03-01-2002, 06:07 AM
Master's pet tigress

Red face Well...

My former Dom is one of very few Men who could make me squirt. Usually it takes oral clitoral stimulation for me to squirt. In fact, it takes a sucking motion with teeth grazing my clit for this to work. (Though, once in a blue moon I can make myself squirt from masturbation, or other men can do it with object penetration.
Old 03-01-2002, 06:41 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool

Now that is something I would love to help you out with.

Old 03-01-2002, 09:37 AM

Playful,
I think my wife has the potential to squirt so can you give me some suggestions on what exactly I should do to make this happen?
Old 03-01-2002, 10:14 AM
Master's pet tigress

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by luv2please
Playful,
I think my wife has the potential to squirt so can you give me some suggestions on what exactly I should do to make this happen?

Well, first of all, do whatever it is that makes her cum! Then do it MORE! Even if she's begging you to stop, continue to pleasure her! After all, I had that "need to pee" feeling and was scared so I always stopped short of what turned out to be "OH MY FUCKIN' GOD" orgasms. Experiment with your wife's body. Find out what things drive her wild!
Old 03-01-2002, 10:34 AM

But what if she says it is too sensitive? I can't get her to let me continue. It is heartbreaking to me. I have had her tell me a few times that she needs me to stop because she thinks she is going to pee. Now that I have heard your story I will know better to not stop and let her know she is just getting ready to enjoy a great orgasm. I would love to hear some explicit pointers to get her to let go. I think that is one problem with some women. They are afraid to let go and lose control.
Old 03-01-2002, 10:43 AM
Master's pet tigress

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Orca08
I have had her tell me a few times that she needs me to stop because she thinks she is going to pee. Now that I have heard your story I will know better to not stop and let her know she is just getting ready to enjoy a great orgasm.

Just be sure you actually talk to her! Let her know it's virtually impossible to pee at the point of orgasm. Don't just "ignore" her pleas to stop, though! Show her this thread, perhaps for "proof" or let her come here and talk with me one on one. The first step to an awesome sex life is open communication. I cannot stress this enough! The second step is willingness to experiment! Good luck.
Old 03-01-2002, 11:00 AM

Thanks Playful,
And Orca, I know what you mean about stopping when she is getting that "uncomfortable" feeling. I will try to let her know that once she gets past that it will be great for her.
Old 03-01-2002, 11:17 AM

Thanks for you help. I make sure I always communicate with her. Is there a sure fire way for her to get over the 'too sensitive' feeling? I love to eat her pussy and would love to continue eating to get her to cum 2 or 3 times. I make sure my tongue slows down and softer and more towards her pussy and not on her clit.
Old 03-01-2002, 05:51 PM

Playfull dear, this is a subject that, as most men would agree, is of great intrest to me. Ive never been quite lucky enough to experience a girl having a female ejaculation to date. PLEASE POST SOME PICS?!? You certainly would have at least one adoring fan. :OP