Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-16-2005, 12:02 AM

discrete pleasures

One day I was hanging out with my friends when one of their female friends from out of town stopped by. We seemed to really hit it off and decided to hang out again a little later. We hang out a few more times and really find that we have a lot in common. The thing we had most in common is that we had been without much sexual activity for quite some time. Therefor we were both really horny. I decided to go ahead and make a go at it and asked my friend's friend, Jacky to stop by my place for a relaxing afternoon in my hot tub.

Jacky stopped by about three saturday afternoon wearing a somewhat tight outfit of shorts and a tshirt. I welcome her in and lead her to the hot tub after getting us each a drink. We went out on the back deck and I went over to the entertainment center to turn on some music. I turned around just in time to see you bend over lowering your shorts to reveal a tiny blue thong bathing suit. You stand up throwing your hair over your shoulder and slowly remove your shirt. Slowly you begin to reveal a tiny matching blue bathing suit top. I suddenly realize how hard I am and begin to wonder about my next move.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:27 AM

I had gone to see my friend Summer, I hadn't seen her in a long time and I couldn't wait to see her again. She had been my roommate in school and we had not gotten together it what seemed like forever. She was married since and I was still very alone. While I was there a friend of hers stopped by to drop something off and damn was he hot. We talked for a few minutes learning how they had met and a few other specifics... I couldn't stop thinking oh Gary, Gary what a nice ass you have...

After he left I couldn't ask her fast enough if he was single. To my luck and suprise he was. I told her to invite him over for dinner the next night... my lil Summer was always a match maker. The next night we had a great dinner and to my suprise Gary asked me over to spend the next afternoon with him relaxing at his home in his hot tub... I replied quickly with a yes hoping I didn't sound too anxious.

I picked out my favorite powder blue bathing suit, and got all ready for him. Truth be told I had been alone for quite some time and I was very anxious to have the attention of this hot Hot man. I finally left and got to his place and I was very nervous as I rang the front doorbell, what a gorgeous place he lived in...

He answered the door in his trunks... mmm.. what a chest. I grinned because it was obvious I was checking out his body. I looked towards the floor and fidgeted with my hair. He let me in, guided me to the deck, and handed me a drink. I stepped over and decided to slide out of my clothes while he put on some music. When I turned around he was returning the favor I bestowed upon him, by looking me over. I grinned and again fidgeted...

As my eyes were falling to the floor, I couldn't help but notice the buldge that had suddenly appeared in his trunks. I giggled, drank down some of my drink and sat it on the side of the hot tub. I turned to the stairs of the hot tub and climbed on in slowly giving his eyes a chance to see my body. I glided in the water over to a seat and sat down grinning at Gary, waiting for him to join me.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 02-16-2005, 01:19 AM

She slowly climbed the few stairs that led to the hot tub. I eyed her closely the entire time. I watched her climb step by step admiring her long legs running up to a tight round ass. This was most definetely one fine piece of ass and I was having trouble controlling myself. She slowly lowered herself into the bubbling water as she sat down on one of the bench type seats. I was eager to find anything to conceal the now obvious bulge in my swim trunks so I quickly followed suit sitting down close to her. We start talking and it's not long before I have my arm around her and her hand on my knee. It's not long before our conversation turns to both of our's favorite subject, sex. I casually mention that even though I was in a relationship up until recently, it was over a long time ago and that it was very unsatisfying sexually. She afterwards admitted that it had been quite a while since her last relationship and that she was anxiously looking for someone new. Then, she caught me off gaurd. She suddenly looks me straight in the eye and says 'I know you were checking me out earlier.' I didn't know what to say at first but after a moment or two of confused muttering I finally decided to play it cool and be honest. 'Hell yeah I was checking you out, I mean look at you.' That was all I could get out. She replied back that she had a secret, she had been checking me out too. I had pretty much collected my smartass self enough to jokingly say back that I was pretty nice wasn't I. She looked at me at said 'I don't know about that but I sure did see one thing that I really liked.' Before I had a chance to ask what it was I felt her hand approach my hardened cock. I took that as a pretty clear sign that she wanted to play. I slide closer to you placing a hand on your thigh, I go straight for the kill and start attacking your neck with my lips and mouth as I massage your thigh. Your hand is now wrapped around my constrained cock and your legs have begun to spread open just slightly in order to accomidate my approaching hand. My lips are wrapped tightly around the skin on your neck as I suck it into my mouth. You begin to slowly stroke my still covered cock as my hand covers you waiting mound. I can feel your heat and I press into you, finding your clit and then focusing my pressure on it. We're both totally going at it and soon were panting like wild animals.
Old 02-16-2005, 02:14 AM

He follows me quickly into the hot tub and sits close beside me... I couldn't get enough of him. We casually started talking and he slid his arm around me, when he did I moved in close and casually laid my hand on his thigh. Gary was so charming... said all the right things to make me giggle and feel at ease. I was soo attracted to him. I finally decided I had enough small talk about his beautiful home, past, and his ex. I told him I noticed him checking me out and I couldn't help but tell him about the buldge that I had seen earlier.

My desires consumed me and I couldn't help but find my way to his hard cock. He suddenly moves closer and starts to passionatly suck my neck... mmmmm. His hand on my leg working closer to me gets me going really fast... I start stroking him I couldn't help it. He finally puts his hand between my legs and I feel him pushing on my clit, I instintaneously begin moaning... mmm... I hadn't experienced this in sooo long.

My hands find their way up his body and pull him around in front of me, I whisper in his ear to stand up. He slowly stands up and I watch the water run down is body I follow a drop from his neck sliding all the way down till it gets caught on the top of his trunks. I take my hands and run them down his chest to the tops of his trunks, and then run two fingers inside them, and gently tug them down. I pull them the rest of the way off of him and throw them out of the hot tub.

I look up at him grinning and follow another slow moving bead of water down his body. I can't help but notice this time there is nothing for it to get caught on it drifts back down to the warm hot tub. I pause as I realize his head is sticking just above the crest of the water, and I grin looking up at him. I put my hands on his hips and pull him closer to me as I as well scoot closer to the edge of the seat.

I kiss his navel and run a tongue around it. The taste and smell of the chlorine was refresshing. As I am kissing your navel I feel your head bumping on my chin from the bubbles, I giggle and grin as I look up at you. I slowly move away and my hands trace down to between your legs and up to your hard shaft and your balls. I look up at you as I slowly trace your head with the tip of my tongue, ever so very slowly. Meanwhile my right hand pumps your cock and left gently rolls your balls.

I finally suck your head into my mouth and suck hard, and then pop it out making and noise you and I both can hear. Never taking my eyes off of you I start to work your cock as far down my throat as I can take it. I gently suck and then start swallowing... the whole time watching your face of enjoyment. I tighten my lips and suck hard slowly all the way up your cock, sucking some water in as I do, swallowing whatever makes it's way in... I keep my lips tightly wrapped around your head sucking while I start pumping long slow tight strokes up and down, watching your body for all your clues....

Old 02-16-2005, 02:48 AM

Before I even know what's happening, I find myself standing infront of this increadably hot and sexy woman getting what was probably the best blow job of my life. It had been ages since I'd been sucked off and boy was she good so I knew I wouldn't last long. It's not long before she's really going at it. Soon she had her lips wrapped around my swollen head while frantically jerking me off. One more time she locked eye's with me and slowly began to swallow my cock until my head hit the back of her throat. Maintaining eye contact, she sucks in hard and continues sucking all the way up. The head of my cock suddenly popped out of her mouth with an audible noise. Then with the sexiest and most sincere look she asked if I could 'please fill my mouth with cum.' She begged for me to give her something to taste. She begged me over and over , licking the head of my cock with her tongue every now and again while she steadily pumped her hand up and down my shaft. Finally I felt my body tense up and I knew I was about to cum. She felt it to and immidately dove onto my cock, sucking as much into her mouth as possible. I could feel my head hit the back of your throat and that was just too much for me. I started to explode in your mouth as I hot stream after hot salty stream of thick cum down your throat. She immidately begin sucking and swallowing my hot cum while moaning around my cock. You continue to suck until you've gotten every last drop. You swish the cum around in your mouth, feeling the texture before swallowing a little to enjoy the taste. She doesn't swallow it all but instead stands up and begins to kiss me passionately, sharing my cum between us.

Now it's my turn and I quickly drop to your knees as I kiss a trail down your body. I get to the top of your bathing suit and I slip my fingers into each side to begin to slide them down. I remove your bathing suit the rest of the way and guide you to the edge of the hot tub. I come up between your legs, slowly licking my way up your thighs.

You look down between your thighs and lock eyes with me just as my tongue makes contact with your skin. At the point between your ass and pussy, you feel my warm, wet, and flattened tongue touch your skin. Slowly I begin to move upward dragging my tongue pressed hard against your skin. My nose is just a fraction of an inch from your pulsing clit. I’m totally intoxicated by your smell, I want to be consumed by it. Slowly but steadily my tongue approaches your seeping hole. I can taste you and you begin to completely fill my senses. Finally you feel my tongue begin to spread your lips and press into you. Your juice begins to coat my tongue and I’m overtaken by your taste. I continue to drag my tongue upward spreading your lips and insides. My tongue is lighting you on fire as I approach your clit. Right before I come in contact with it I let out a warm breath directly on your clit. Finally, you feel my strong tongue begin to wash over you. My tongue engulfs your swollen nub. Then you feel my tongue ring bounce against and over your clit and you jump from the extreme stimulation. My eyes have yet to leave yours and I love the expression on your face as you bite your lip in blissful agony.
I reach up with my hands and completely spread your lips. I lick all around, from your spread pussy lips all the way in. I start off by slowly and methodically dragging my tongue in long even strokes across your inner lips. I lick every drop of your juice from your inner lips and moan at the taste. As my tongue slides over your begging hole I begin to press my tongue inside of you. I enter you with my tongue and begin to desperately try and lick every inch of your insides. Every movement of my tongue sends bolts of sexual energy throughout your body. I continue to tease your inner walls with the tip of my tongue. My mouth is clamped tightly around your pussy sucking more and more of your wonderful juice into my mouth. Soon I have a few gulps worth and I swallow it down eagerly only wanting more. I moved my tongue up to your clit and soon latched onto it with my mouth. I begin to gently suck as I flick madly at your clit. Every flick of my tongue makes you slightly jump and brings you closer to a mind blowing orgasm. Your breathing is very short and rapid and I can tell you’re getting close. I give your clit a few final mad flicks of the tongue before dropping down and away from your clit. I then focus my efforts on enjoying then sensations that I am having and the feeling of having your begging skin squeezed between my lips. I casually lick and suck at your lips, once again trying to get as much of your juice as possible as well as back you away from orgasm. Your breathing begins to settle and I suddenly go back to wildly attacking your clit. In no time you’re back on the brink breathing heavily. Then, once again I back away leaving you begging for more. Again and again, I bring you closer to the edge only to back away again. Then, you feel my finger slowly enter you. I immediately go straight for your g spot rubbing it back and forth setting your insides on fire. At the same time I again madly attack you’re your clit with my mouth and tongue and it’s just too much. You explode over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm. Your pussy begins to contract and squeeze my finger desperately seeking more. As your orgasm finally takes control of your body, your pussy begins a series of contractions. I immediately take that as my cue and apply alternating strong, direct pressure with soft caressing strokes of my finger on your g spot. I alternate my finger’s pressure in sync with your orgasms contractions. I keep at it and the constant overwhelming stimulation keeps your orgasm going. You keep cuming, longer and harder you just keep cuming. You start thrashing around on the edge of the hot tub, moaning primitively and moving your hands to the back of my head. You slide your fingers through my short hair to the back of my head. Your knees are bent and you have me pinned between my thighs. Your thighs tighten around my head and cover my ears. All that I can hear are your primitive moans rippling through your body. The pressure’s building up, orgasm after orgasm rips through your body and you can’t stand it anymore. Finally, your body tenses up and you gasp desperately for air. Finally you breathe in and your lungs fill with air. I apply pressure with my tongue and finger one final time and it pushes you over the edge. You finally cum letting out a deep, lust filled scream as your final orgasm shakes you to the core. You look down at me as I give you one long final lick before smiling back up at you with my glazed over face.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:54 PM

I continue pumping his cock until his body starts shaking. I tell him how badly I want him to cum in my mouth, finally he starts... I start swallowing down every stream... continually licking his head and looking up at him. I stand up, grab his face in my hands and kiss him deeply sliding my tongue in his mouth letting him taste himself... Gary is so fucking sexy, he grips me tightly to him and kisses me with a passion that is hard to describe...

He takes my bottoms off and throws them aside, he guides me to the edge of the hot tub and has me sit up on it. I feel his hands start searching up me, soon I feel his mouth as well... I feel his tongue slowly licking up me and I can't help but gasp and moan quietly. As he continues to pleasure me, I am completely taken away. I look down at him and just see his eyes staring up at me. I spread my legs further to see the expression on his face, and that just causes him to go deeper in... I throw my head back and moan. I have never been treated like this before, I have never had someone this good between my legs. Before I know it I can hardly stay on the edge of the hot tub. I am thrashing about and experiencing the most amazing orgasim I have EVER HAD... I am screaming my little head off as I feel my body shuddering... "Oh MY GOD!!! YES!!! YES!!!" I ride my orgasim out and finish with an amazing end.

I look down at Gary and I see this glazed grin that makes me giggle, I slide off the edge and back into the water wrapping myself around him, I kiss him deeply tasting myself on him... "oh gawd Gary... I want you... I want you to take me right now..." I feel like there is fire inside me, my pussy is still spasiming and needs to have his cock inside it. I pull him to the stairs of the hot tub giving him small kisses as I lead him. I suddenly turn around, climb up the stairs a little ways and bend over them. I glance back at him grinning. When I turned around to see him, I turned so he could see me pulling and tugging on my hard nipple. My other hand had drifted down to my pussy and started playing with my clit, he could see my fingers fondleing and probing myself. I started to quietly moan... "Take me Gary... Take me... I need you now..."

I continue playing with myself while pleading with him, moans start escaping my body as I do. I wanted him right then and there... I needed to feel that hard cock deep inside me...

Old 02-16-2005, 09:21 PM

I come up behind her and take my cock in my hand. I guide the head of my cock up and down her slit. I rub my head against her clit before gently pressing against her opening. Besides just having gotten out of the hot tub, I could still tell that you were soaking wet. I felt your juices begin to cover my head as your pussy lips wraps around my head. I continue to push into you as I feel your pussy envelope my cock. A soft moan escapes your lips and I love the look your giving me as you look over your shoulder while squeezing your nipple. I continue pushing into you, deeper and deeper filling you to the brim, stretching your insides. I place my hands on your hips and continue to push into you until your ass is pressed tightly against my waist. Slowly I start to rock back and forth with long deep strokes of my cock. I slowly withdraw my cock as you squeeze me with your pussy walls. I see more and more of my shaft appear, glistening with your juices. I pull myself out until just the head is still inside. Then I slowly start pushing myself back into you, stretching your insides again more and more. Back and forth I slide in and out of you with long even strokes. The alternating fullness and emptiness drives you wild and you begin to moan in rythm with my ever increasing thrusts. I run the tips of my fingers back and forth across the small of your back teasing your skin. I trace my eyes up your back and I see your silky hair falling down to the middle of your back. Slowly I trace my fingers up your back as I pound into from behind. I reach up and grab a big handful of your silky hair in my hand. I pull your hair slightly tilting you head up as you moan from ecstasy. I thrust in and out of you, ripping through your begging flesh. I feel our bodies slam together and you thrust backwards trying to get even more of me into you. On each thrust you feel my balls slap against your swollen clit. You reach down between your legs spreading your lips for better exposure. We're both moaning wildly and I pull your hair slightly as I suddenly give you a quick solid slap on the ass. You let out a sudden erotic moan telling me that you like that. I slap your ass again as I thrust in and out of you. I feel and see you begin to tug at your nipple as you frantically rub your clit. You orgasm is starting to build and there's soon gonna be no way of stopping it. You desperately slam back towards my cock trying to get more and more inside you. You feel the sudden sting of another slap hitting your ass and you tug at your nipple extending the sensation of pleasure and pain. I pulling your hair as hard as I'm pounding into you and the feeling of being totally dominated is totally geting you off. I thrust in and out of you setting your insides on fire. You body is starting to shake from the ever building orgasm that is growing inside you. I desperately start to beg for you to cum. I slap your ass again as I continue a frantic pace of powerful thrusts. You start to let out a deep gutural moan that comes from deep inside your loins. 'Yeah Jacky, cum for me baby, cum for me Jacky, please CUM!' Your orgasm is completely overtaking you and you're frantically bucking your hips back against me. Thrust after each powerful thrust I continue to rip through your spasming cunt. I slap your ass again letting you feel the erotic sting of the slap. I pull you back towards me harder and harder by your hair. I was totally overpowering you and I knew that I could do whatever I want with her as long as I kept her screaming. She was reaching the peak of her orgasm and she couldn't hold back any longer. With pure erotic deperation she started screaming 'yes, Yes, YES, Y E S S S S!' You focus on the feeling of my throbbing cock ripping through your orgasming pussy. You look back over your shoulder as your orgasm washes over you and I totally get off on the little grin that she flashes back at me. She slowly bucks her hips back against me a few last times.

Suddenly she turns around and sits down on the stairs. Your hands instantly make a bee line for her nipples and clit waiting for me to go at her once again. In no time at all I was coming up between her thighs. I pin her spread legs over my shoulders and instantly go about plowing deep into her quivering pussy. I watch as you twist your nipple and and rub your clit. We both look down and watch as my throbbing cock covered with your juices plows in and out of your waiting hole. It's not long before I'm plowing into you with such powerful thrusts that it actually lifts your ass off the stair. We both getting close to cumming and we're both moaning primatively. You continue to frantically rub at your clit and I soon notice your preorgasmic shake. I start to plow into even harder, grunting with each powerful thrust. As you feel your orgasm get closer and closer you look up at me and beg for me to cum. I look down into her beautiful eyes as she begins to beg for me to fill her abused cunt with my cum. She begs over and over and soon the situation at hand gets to be too much to handle. I feel my orgasm building up in my balls and I look deep into your eyes with a slightly open mouth. A few final thrusts and I feel my balls begin to tighten as I slam into you one final time. You feel my throbbing cock lodged deep inside your spent pussy. Then suddenly, my cock explodes inside of you, shooting jet after each powerful jet of hot salty cum inside of you. I moan loudly as I slightly rock back and forth, milking my spent cock and filling her begging pussy. Finally our movements begin to slow and I partially collapse on top of you. We cuddle for a short time as my cock still lodged in your cum filled pussy softens. Then I compose myself and give you a short but passionate kiss before slowly lowering myself down your body. Soon I am once again between your legs. I begin to greedily eat my cum out of your abused pussy as you lightly squeeze every possible drop of our combined cum into my mouth. MMMmmmmm I love the taste of our combined juices and after swallowing a little to fully enjoy the taste I bring myself up your body until we were once again passionately kissing, erotically swapping back and forth our combined cum. We kiss passionately and messily, spreading our cum all over each others faces. We both kiss and lick at each others faces, trying to taste as much of our cum as possible. We continue to madly and wildly make out, passionately kissing and feeling each others body. We finally begin to calm down and I take you in my arms, loving the post orgasmic feeling that we shared.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:16 AM

OMG... I couldn't belive the orgasim he sent me through when he finally entered me... Oh yes... Gary... YES!!! From the moment he first touched me, I knew he was good... but God I didn't know he would be this good....! When he first entered me... I was moved to a new level of extasy. Through out the process of fucking him and cumming with him I was moved to a plain I had never been before. My body had never experienced such an amazing cum before... Gary was everything I had dreamed of, everything I needed, and everything I wanted.

Making out with him like this on the step of the hot tub was amazing... the feeling of his tongue, the taste of us on his lips, and the way his hands held and felt me. Oh Gary Yes..... I laid there panting, trying to let my body recover at the same time enjoying every moment of his kisses and gropes...

I took his face in my hands and looked him in the eye and gave him the best grin I could, I slowly pulled his face towards mine and kissed him long and slow... again and again savoring the way our lips matched perfectly together, the way our bodies fit together... everything was right at this moment... I didn't want to be anywhere but where I was. We knew how to hold each other, we knew what each other wanted, and we were ready to give into each other's every desire and whim.

After I had been taken so hard I wasn't ready to have another hard orgasim on top, so I continued to kiss him slow and long, letting us just enjoy each other's feelings. Enjoying the feeling of his body tight against me, the feeling of his hands on me... everything...

I kissed him long and slow till I just held his head in my hands and leaned my forehead against him giggling... "oh baby... that was amazing..." I grinned and kissed him another long slow kiss... "God is anyone else thirsty or is it just me???" Staring into his eyes grinning and giggling...