Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-17-2001, 07:26 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Naughty Stepdaughter

Bob stirred restlessly, the glow from the alarm clock on his bedside cabinet pronounced it to be 3am. He still hadn't heard Cassandra, his stepdaughter, come back from her night out. Bob was concerned, she had been becoming wilder over the past weeks but had never been this late before. Outside he could hear the sound of footsteps coming up the pathway, slipping out from under the quilt he pulled on his robe intending to intercept the latecomer, without disturbing her mother, his wife. As he reached the bottom of the stairs Cassandra was shutting the front door.
"This is totally unacceptable young lady" he hissed in a loud whisper. His stepdaughter spun around, her blue eyes flashed angrily "Get lost" she hissed back. Bob advanced towards her, grabbing hold of her arm he steered her firmly toward the lounge "We need to talk… now" he said in her ear. She struggled as he pushed her into the lounge and closed the door.
"You can not keep treating this house as a hotel" Bob started. But as he spoke Cassandra interrupted him "Why don't you fuck off and leave me alone?"
"Who do you think you're talking to?" Bob said, his voice rising.
"Some sad bastard that won't keep his nose out of my business" was the unexpected answer.
Before he could stop Bob heard himself saying "You are not big enough that I won't put you across my knee and spank you"
"You wouldn't fucking dare!" The words were spat out like venom from the blood red lips of his stepdaughter and Bob knew he couldn't back down. Grabbing her arm again her dragged her toward a chair and dropped onto the seat, as she struggled her hair, as black as a Raven's wing, flew in all directions. He pulled her down and bent her across his lap, his left hand on the back of her neck holding her tightly. His right hand pulled the hem of her micro skirt up into the small of her back, then taking a handful of tights and panties pulled until the garments were in a roll across the top of her thighs. On his lap Cassandra was fighting like a wildcat, but Bob had a good hold, although he could feel her talon like nails raking his legs he held on. Pausing momentarily he slapped her twice with the flat of his palm on her bare buttocks, the smooth white flesh turned crimson with a clear outline of his hand. He felt her teeth sink into the underside of his thigh then he let fly with another two well aimed smacks causing small ripples across her bum and down her legs. He heard her gasp with the pain, then suddenly, unexpectedly she started to sob. Surprised by this reaction Bob released his hold and she slipped off his lap to the floor. He looked down as the top of her head rested on his knee, "Look Cass, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but it's because I care about you".
From her place on the floor she looked up at him with tear stained eyes and nodded. Bob noticed that as she had slid from his lap his robe had become disturbed and his cock was now lying exposed. He moved to cover himself, pulling the gaping material across, as he did so he felt Cassandra move, then he felt her warm breath on his thigh. Bob froze, dozens of thoughts rushed through his mind, he was mistaken surely. Then he could sense her lips travelling up, butterfly soft kisses peppering his legs, he tried to speak but only emitted a gurgle as her tongue flickered out to swirl around the tip of his rapidly expanding erection. She shifted slightly rising to her knees as she lowered her head into his lap, her moist mouth enveloping the swollen helmet of his cock then slowly sliding down swallowing more of the shaft until he could feel it touching the back of her throat. Involuntarily he moaned with pleasure, he found himself unable to stop her, and began winding his fingers into the gently bobbing dark tresses that were giving him so much pleasure. Several times Cassandra took him deep into her throat before lifting away then she used her tongue to flicker across the underside of his erection before lapping hungrily at the eye which had started to gently weep clear fluid for her delight. Bob's head lolled back in the chair, his eyes closed in ecstasy, 'I really should stop her' he thought, but then….

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-01-2002, 01:17 PM
dobbydog

but then she bit down HARD and bit his cock off into her mouth. He screamed in pain as she morphed into a giant black widow spider and devoured him.
Old 03-01-2002, 06:23 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Did you just want to ruin the story or what????

Why did you bother to add anything at all....considering what you did add was crap....damn but that pisses me off

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 03-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Manwhore

My thoughts exactly Sharni... WTF!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-02-2002, 10:08 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Although I am no writer I thought I could help get Glyndwr's sexy and definitely naughty story back on track..........

....but then again he had not experienced this level of pleasure before. Bob relaxed and allowed Cassandra to repeatedly envelope him in her warm moist mouth. She stroked his shaft with her lips and tongue, long and deliberately. Bob finally nearing his climax, had a brief moment of clarity realizing what he was about to do. But it was too late. He grasped Cassandra silken locks as she milked his cock, swallowing all of the evidence of his wrong doings. Cassandra looked up at Bob, her tear stained cheeks glistened as she licked the last of his cum from her lips. And then she spoke the words that would later prove to be Bob’s undoing... “I think if you know what’s good for you, you will stay out of my business from here on out. I know that you would just hate for mom to find out about this.” The look in her eyes spoke volumes. Bob knew she would do it too. He sat silent, stunned, unsure of what to say, when Cassandra purred, in a deeply sarcastic tone, “Let’s see, I think I’ve got you just about where I want you....hmmm.... Now what are you going to do to ensure that I keep my silence?”.........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-15-2002, 08:32 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Bob gulped "Why you little bitch" he hissed between clenched teeth.
"Now, now" Cassandra grinned "What would mommy say?"
Bob knew he was trapped, "It's my word against yours" he said.
"And who has she known longest" she replied
Bob knew from the tone in her voice that she wasn't bluffing. What was he going to do. Suddenly he got to his feet, he coiled his fingers tightly into her hair and yanked her to her feet, before she could say anything he had bundled her out of the door of the apartment and into the hallway. Not giving her time to catch her breath Bob heaved her through a metal door and down the steps to the basement. Kicking the door shut behind them he started to drag her down the concrete stairs. By now the element of surprise had worn off and Cassandra started to shout for help.
“You’re wasting your breath” he said “this basement houses all the boilers for the building it is very well sound proofed” However his words seemed to have the opposite effect on Cassandra and she screamed even louder. His grip tightened on her hair as she started to fight him, but he was a lot stronger than her and although she continued struggling her resistance was futile. Bob pulled her to the farthest corner of the boiler room and threw up against a maze of water and gas pipes. Bending down he picked up a length of hemp rope and with an accomplished ease bound her wrists together and then tied her to a sturdy looking steel pipe.
“What the fuck do you think you are doing” she screamed. Bob laughed “I’m going to keep you locked up down here so you can’t tell your mom….and I think you’ve just become my sex slave as well” Bob went up the steps laughing, and the final sound Cassandra heard that evening was the key being turned in the lock of the door

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-22-2002, 03:20 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Many things went through Cassandra's mind as she sat there alone in the dark. She started to wonder to herself why she started this whole thing. It was just like Bob to turn the tables on what had seemed like a brilliant idea. But still at the same time she couldn't help but to marvel at the wetness that was seeping down her thighs in response to the treatment she had received. The way Bob had spanked her and the ease with which tied her had her mind traveling paths she couldn't quite comprehend. Would he really make me his sex slave she thought to herself. As she drifted off to sleep her mind still full of everything that had went on that evening she realised all she could do was wait and see what happened next.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-22-2002, 05:35 PM
dobbydog

Around a day passed, she couldn't be entirely sure as the sun couldnt reach the dark recesses where she lay. Her stomach moaned for food and she had become desperate to bring herself to the climax she so wanted.
The door opened and bob walked down, his face wearing the wicked grin it had previously. She began to plead to be let free, for food, for drink for all the things she had dreamt of during her feverous dreams in this dank basement.
He laughed at her pleading and stroked her hair as you would a pet. Then viciously he yanked her hair pulling her head backwards sharply making a small moan escape her lips. He undid his trousers and his manhood leapt free and he brought her mouth upon it violently, at first she protested and tried to break free from his hold but sexual desire overcame her and soon she was lapping it up.
"Do you like that you bitch" Bob said as she blew him off vigerously, his only answer a moan. He blew his load and it filled her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could but it overflowed her mouth and masses dripped to the floor. Breathing hard she begged for release and at the least that he should let her climax but he just laughed and walked off.
Old 03-22-2002, 08:13 PM
dobbydog

i want to fuck emin the ass
Old 03-23-2002, 03:25 PM
dobbydog

(Im so not a writer, but really like this story - please just ignore this if it doesn't work)

Walking back upstairs Bob wrestled with the conflicting emotions he was feeling. He couldn't believe what he had done, he was meant to be the adult, he had thought he could stay in control.

But Cassandra was something else, when he thought about what she had done to him after he had put her across his knee. She knew what to do, what buttons to press, her mouth had been so hot and tight and her tongue...godddd..... she had quickly made him go against his conscience and give in to pleasure.

But what was he to do now? And then there was her mother, how was he going to explain Cassandra's disappearance? And how would he tame that she-cat in the basement that was driving him wild with lust?
Old 03-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
(Im so not a writer, but really like this story - please just ignore this if it doesn't work)

Sorry I just realised I'd got logged off when I posted this...thick MissX
Old 03-26-2002, 11:53 PM
Shrouzel

My first post - please don't judge too harshly

Another day came and went. Cassandra lay in a heap next to the pipes in the basement, her wrists ached from lack of blood flow as she pulled against her bonds, but she felt light headed and dizzy from malnourishment and soon all faded to darkness as her consciousness floated away.

When she awoke, a plate of food lay next to her with a glass of orange juice. Needing no invitation, she hastily devoured the contents of the plate and drained the glass dry. Disappointed now at the abscence of food she lay back against the pipes and started to daydream. The opening and closing of the basement door pulled her back to reality and she watched as Bob approached her from the other side of the basement.
"Now you little bitch" he hissed, "I have told your mother you have been staying at a friend's house these past two days, I also told her you would be home tomorrow morning" he paused, crouched, and laid one arm across his knee, "Now you have two choices, you can either come back upstairs tonight after your mother has gone to sleep and never speak of this affair again, or I can leave you down here to take you as I want you for the rest of your life for however long that is"
"Please..." Cassandra croaked, "I'll do anything you want..." tears glistened in her eyes, "Just do something for me... I haven't orgasmed in days... it's been torture... could you..."
Old 03-30-2002, 10:09 AM
dobbydog

he sneered at her then reached out and tweeked her nipple. she bit her bottom lip and tryed to lean into his hand. she looked at him through hooded lids and a faint smile touched her lips as heexplored her body with his massive hands. her head lolled back as he began to suck her other nipple he pried her legs apart with little reistance and began to tease her moist entrance with the tip of his member. she thrust her hips towards him and he gave a caustic laugh as he backed away and covered himself, then walked up the stairs and out of the room.
Old 04-09-2002, 03:02 PM
dobbydog

pretty good
Old 04-09-2002, 03:03 PM
dobbydog

i like masturbating when im reading these stories