Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-08-2003, 06:11 PM

A Collar and a Razor

Angel awoke her the bed. She had drifted off to sleep. Max had left early this morning after giving her a beautiful orgasm that had shaken her body right down to her toes. She remember his gentle hands as the drove her to please, on her body, her breasts, stroking her nipples, her pussy, her clit, even her asshole. He had pleasured every single part of her with his hands and fingers. She loved him so much. She wanted him now, her pussy beginning to flood as she remembered his touch. But he had told her to wait for his return, and so, reluctantly, she obeyed and tried to ignore the pleasure still rushing through her tingling body.

It had been a month. One month since angel had given herself to her master. He said today she would become truly his, that she would have his sign of ownership. She wondered what he could mean. She looked down at her body. Was he going to some way mark her? Her fingers ran through her soft pussy hairs almost without thinking. Then she heard a car pull up outside. She jumped up off the bed and ran downstairs just as Max came in through the door. She hugged him happily, lovingly, ignoring her nakedness even though the door was still open and anyone passing by would see her. She wanted everyone to know how much she loved Max, and she didn't care who saw them together.

Max slowly closed the door, carrying a package in his hand. It was simply wrapped in brown paper and string. Even though it was not fancy, it was wrapped with the immaculate precision that matched everything he did, the plainess only enhanced it's perfection, not detracted from it. He carried her in his arms to a chair, then sat her down. She sat with her legs closed, hands in her lap. Max smiled at her and kissed her gently on her lips, then handed her the package. Slowly, she took it from him and pulled on the string. The bow came undone easily enough, then the paper almost unfolded itself. Soon a simple box was unwrapped, and she lifted the lid. Inside was a strip of leather, about 2 inches wide, with a long thin leather strip attactched to it. It took her a moment to recognise it....then she smiled and hugged him. At last, she had a collar to show she belonged to Max.

Max took the collar from the box and placed it around her neck. It was a perfect fit, as if it had been made specially for her. In fact, it had been. Angel touched the collar around her neck, barely able to believe she had a collar. She hugged Max and cried tears of happiness. He kissed her gently, then took the leash in his hand and tugged lightly. She stood happily and followed him to the bathroom, still fingering the collar. He sat her on a small stool, a towel placed on it. She wondered what he was going to do. Max took a bowl and filled it with hot water, then took a washcloth, razor and shaving creme. She spread her legs slowly as he massaged the creme over her pussy hairs. It felt very good, arousing her a little. Then he took the hot razor and slowly removed the creme and her pussy hairs. The tingling grew in her pussy, and she almost cried out as he removed the hairs and creme from her lips. Soon he had finished, and laid the washcloth over her smooth hairless pussy. She gasped as the sensations rushed through her. Max removed the cloth, then showed Angel her newly shaved pussy. It looked beautiful. She could see everything. Her clit and lips were perfectly exposed.

"Thank you Master." she said, looking at her smooth pussy with awe and wonder.

Max smiled and leant forward, kissing her smoothly shaved skin. Angel cried out with pleasure. It felt wonderful, his lips on her bare skin. She tangled her fingers in his hair as he worked lower. His tongue touched her clit, making her moan with pleasure and arch her back, pushing against him. He spread her lips, then pushed inside her and her brain exploded in pleasure.

"Pleeeeeaseee.....Master.....I neeeedd to cummmmm" she moaned, her breath coming in short gasp.

Her moans increased in intenesity as her juices flooded over Max's tongue. She cried with every breath, tears of pleasure rolling down her face. Her collar felt tighter on her neck, increasing the sensations of pleasure. She whimpered, pleading again to be allowed to cum. Max gave his consent, and she cried long and hard, her body shaking as her orgasm raced through her. She came again and again, and Max lapped up every drop of her juices. When she came to her senses, she was slumped over against Max, her body bathed in perspiration. He was smiling up at her and she hugged him lovingly. She was so happy to belong to him, and she knew now that she would be his forever.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 02-08-2003, 06:20 PM
madmax67's sub

i love my new collar Master and the story.
*fingers her new collar lovingly* Thank you Master
:D
Old 02-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Good stuff, Max! Keep up the good work :)

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-08-2003, 07:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lovely!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-08-2003, 10:21 PM
Melted

Sooooo sexy as usual!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:07 PM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
HOT....HOT....HOT

Yet another great story Max

Old 02-09-2003, 01:11 PM

Thanks girls.....hope you want me to continue the series....but it's gonna get pretty intense from here :D

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 02-09-2003, 01:32 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Wow. :D

And, amazingly, my conscience *is* clear. ;)

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Member of weird club

Hey Max very hot hope you decide to continue. Hoping it does get intense. Very very hot.