Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2004, 03:44 PM

Question Wouldn't it be nice if...

Adults could communicate across (and within) genders and express themselves, not just by looking, talking and touching, but by freeing themselves from the conventions that prevent intimate contact?

Say you found someone who fascinated you and they felt the same. What is wrong with allowing this contact to progress to blissful sensual contact?

I know it sounds like a "guy fantasy", but I know there have been questions asked like this before. Yes, I think that there may even be some females who think this way too

There are all types of social, moral and practical reasons to prevent this, but why SO MANY of these artificial boundaries?

I guess my rational is that to me sex is like eating - it is can be fun, it's sensual, and in more ways then we realize, is essential . Now of course we don't see communal resturants....

Just something to think about, and I am interested in some interesting comments!

Thanks!
BND
Old 03-12-2004, 03:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hi and Welcome....

I agree with you. As an adult there has only been once that I was in a situation where I honestly wanted to be with someone and stopped myself. I don't feel that pull or attraction to just anyone. It's a good thing that the person I do feel that connection with is not within my grasp, saves me the dilemma.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Well,you are a breath of fresh air.I totally agree.Those pesky conventions that prevent intimate contact and allow for artificial boundaries.Why NOT communal restaurants? What a great idea.....Welcome to Pixies.... Hope to hear more from you.....
Old 03-12-2004, 04:50 PM

We should learn from the Bonobos.

These primates will negotiate a conflict not by fighting, but by having sex! Gender doesn't matter to them.

Make love not war!

Old 03-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Wet Member

Was a Breath of Fresh Air

Hello and welcome to Pixies

Is why I come here, cause there are conventions but I have yet to find them! Oh did find one, if you are posting art, make sure you name the artist!, But sexually haven't found any, so I can be myself. Thank Pixies and all you Pixie Perverts

Old 03-12-2004, 05:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by seriousfun
We should learn from the Bonobos.

These primates will negotiate a conflict not by fighting, but by having sex! Gender doesn't matter to them.

Make love not war!

OMG Did you know I fell in love with a Bonobo??? They are at the Jax zoo. Now I know why

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Causer of Unrest

I'm with you, Bordendazed. There is so much "stuff" tied up with sex. Leave it to the big-brained humans to take something so simple, so natural, so wonderful, and muck it up.

To quote from The Ethical Slut, "Sex is nice, and pleasure is good for you."

Preach on, BND. I like what you're saying.

Red

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 03-12-2004, 10:23 PM

Quote:
There is so much "stuff" tied up with sex. Leave it to the big-brained humans to take something so simple, so natural, so wonderful, and muck it up.

Very well put!

It's when people "attach" unecessary judgement to things, that those things become "negative".

Unfortunately, it is the one "curse" of being human... the ego (which creates attachments and judgements) which comes with having a "higher" consciousness.

But, for those evolved enough to break through, those chains can be broken and one can be free from all "hang-ups" and judgements and go with what is natural, healthy and pure.
Old 03-13-2004, 12:44 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Welcome bordendazed
I think you’ll fit in here quite well. It seems you have brought a copy of the Gospel of Pixies with you. Most of us have not lost sight of the fact that we still exist in that world of convention, but have found this place to be a sanctuary for much of the open discussion and feelings of which you speak. I for one have found it self-enlightening to be able to exchange and reflect with others of like mind.

I’ve also found that the conventional stereotyping of intimate gender concepts are not as uniform as preconceived.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-13-2004, 12:46 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

here here!!!!!!!!!!!

PF.. you smart intellect you... can I spank ya?
Old 03-13-2004, 02:08 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Dahh, YEP, YEP, YEP.! :lust:

... anything for you Jenna. :dizzy:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-13-2004, 11:17 AM

Oh no - I may have found a place to spend more time than the "performance car" forums I have been devoting so much time too...

So many choices, so much time.....

Thanks!

BND

"Life is a choice, so choose wisely"