Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
As sweet as they cum

Effing boobs!

Over the past 2 months, I've grown from a 32DD to a 32FF. I thought it was great, but the novelty has worn off. They just hurt all the time now.

Mr HB has already offered to 'carry them' for me, but I declined.

Looking into a breast reduction is a little extreme, well, i think so anyway.

Is there anything else I can do/look in to?

I've already been fitted properly for a bra, I even keep it on during sex now, which is a shame.

My Pics

A BIT OF A NYMPH... APPARANTLY
Old 07-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Loungin' Around

What's the reason for the size increase? Are you pregnant? Retaining water?

You don't really have any other recourse that I am aware of - just good support in your bra. Sorry I don't have any better ideas.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
I Am a 40ddd.. the only thing i can offer you is that a good supportive bra is the best.

"Tomorrow is another day" Scarlette O'hara monologue..

socrates last words.. " i drank what?!"
Old 07-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Well since you're presumably out of puberty to be posting on this site, I'm guessing that your breast tissue has stopped developing so this new excess of boob is in fact made up of fat. From personal experience, my breasts are the first place I put weight on before my back size increases so I'm guessing that you've simply put on a bit of weight and losing a little will make them smaller (if somewhat saggier, I'm afraid).

Don't worry - you should count yourself grateful that your body distributes it that way, as not only is it more attractive but it's also healthier than putting weight on around your middle.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-10-2007, 01:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you are only growing in cup size but not in the number part of your bra I would have to say it is breast tissue not an increase in all over fat. If you are a 32 you are very thin around the ribs and so every increase is much more visually prominent. In the US your bra size converts to a 32DDD or 32E. That means your breasts are (in US measurements)5-8 inches larger than the circumference measured just underneath them all the way around the back. For a small framed person to carry around that amount of weight for any length of time must be excrutiating. I know my friends who have more proportionate frames (40-44 DDD+) complain of the back pain. OrliFanatic recently had her breasts reduced. She would be a great person to contact for suggestions

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-10-2007, 04:13 PM
As sweet as they cum

Thanks everyone for getting back to me, and for taking me seriously. I had previously posted this elsewhere only to hear from men willing to help me out in ways that only benefit themselves!

Osuche - I'm 100% certain I'm not pregnant, I do retain water coming up to 'hut' visits, but that generally only last a week or 2.

Lou - I am indeed out of puberty, at least I suspect so, having just turned 21.

Lil - I will get in touch with her, thank you. I have thought about a reduction, maybe after a chat with OrliFanatic I'll be able to consider my options a little better.

Thanks again, everyone x

My Pics

A BIT OF A NYMPH... APPARANTLY
Old 07-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Gone with the Wind

boobs

(carefully looks around)

uhhhhhh just a thought.... Promise not to to yell at me?

That's a relatively big change in only 2 months hon. While bust size can keep increasing some after puberty, that's still quite a change.
If you haven't gained a significant amount of weight in that time, and you know that you're not pregnant or started somekind of hormone therapy (like BC pills), you might want to see your doctor. This might be a result of a hormone change of some kind.

*WW runs away to hide after giving medical advice when she's promised not to anymore.*

W

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Mama Mia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
(carefully looks around)

That's a relatively big change in only 2 months hon. While bust size can keep increasing some after puberty, that's still quite a change.
If you haven't gained a significant amount of weight in that time, and you know that you're not pregnant or started somekind of hormone therapy (like BC pills), you might want to see your doctor. This might be a result of a hormone change of some kind.

*WW runs away to hide after giving medical advice when she's promised not to anymore.*

W

The nurse in me agrees. It could signify a much larger (sorry, no pun intended) problem hun.

It's a BOY!!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Missing the Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
(carefully looks around)

W

Her *HUT* post said she changed BC.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:27 AM
Gone with the Wind

Yes!

Changing to a new mixture of oral hormonal contraceptive can have all kinds of effects on our bodies.
BUT!!!! You really need to see a health care person, (Nurse Practitioner, PA, DO or MD)

By the way, cherrypie7788. I am not sure if I knew you are a nurse. RN, LPN?
Are you working in NO? I'm doing agency here in Texas now, have my Texas license and everything...

What's it like now? I haven't been back since right after Katrina, but I know my clinic is long gone, and I don't really want to go back and work for the Sisters anyway...

Sorry off topic...

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Mama Mia!

I'm an LPN. However at the moment I am not currently working, I am a stay at home wife.

It is not the same down here at ALL. So many people moved away, honestly I feel like a lot of the culture moved with them I used to be a big mardi gras whore I didnt even go this past year.

But I do like the weather and the land.

It's a BOY!!