Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Just me.

While we're waiting for more reports .... here's something to keep the eyes tempted ...

Old 04-26-2018, 12:45 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Well there was a slight disappointment ths morning, but it was merely that the luscious Liz had clothes on when she opened her curtains!

Worked out to perfection for once. Headed round our usual route at roughly the usual time, except we were somewhat hampered by the 2-3 inches of snow that has finally landed on us! I'd noticed the light appeared to be on behind the curtains (again, as usual) but this morning she opened the curtains as I was looking directly at the window!

I'm here to tell you boys and girls, she is lovely, slim with small, perfectly-formed breasts (I already knew that but it's nice to have it confirmed; it's been a while!) albeit covered in a slinky polo-necked number today. She spent a good 5-10 seconds looking out the window at the snow (her driveway is on a steep hill) before she turned away and switched the light off.

Maybe this is a sign of better things to come, or simply a sign I was a lucky boy today; either way, a happy day indeed.

DM

Pleased (well, sort of!) to report a near repeat of this occurred not 20 minutes ago; I was looking straight ahead at her house when she opened the curtains, this time wearing a collared blouse in a cream-coloured material. Not very clingy unfortunately, but I did notice that she's let her hair grow (I noticed that a couple of weeks ago, in fact, when I saw her getting in her car one morning) and it's a rather fetching shade of auburn - almost red. It suits her (IMO anyway) and she really is very pretty indeed.

Add to that the sun is chasing the rain away and it's proved to be a very pleasant morning, so far!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 04-27-2018, 03:49 AM
Just me.

Sounds like a good way to start a morning to me. For you in seeing her and for us as you stimulate our imaginations! Thanks.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Sounds like a good way to start a morning to me. For you in seeing her and for us as you stimulate our imaginations! Thanks.

It was indeed!

Spotted the last two mornings now, both times wearing what looks like a cheesecloth-type material pj top or similar. Yesterday she had a good long look out of the window (not necessarily at me, you understand; in fact, I'd be very surprised if it was!) and she was plainly visible to see for at least 15-20 seconds.

Sadly, dry cheesecloth is not conducive to healthy perving - could barely make out the boob bumps - and no better today. Maybe it'll be warmer still tomorrow and she won't feel the need to wear anything!

I live in the faintest of hope.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 05-11-2018, 02:10 AM
Just me.

As do we! As do we!
Old 06-01-2018, 01:04 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Saw the lovely Liz again today; sadly, it seems she's taken to opening her curtains after she's showered (presumably!) and dressed. Damn!

However, although she was wearing a denim shirt today, successfully hiding those lovely curves, she was also wearing some seriously snug-fitting trousers, which served to showcase what a lovely round, soft bottom she has! Gorgeous it is! Her legs look very trim and sexy too - bonus!

I've come over all of a quiver .. .. .. ..

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Just me.

Glad she at least made the appearance. Too bad we can't tell her what a following she has.

Thanks for the report, DM! Always a joy to see that there's still hope.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:07 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Saw the lovely Liz again today; sadly, it seems she's taken to opening her curtains after she's showered (presumably!) and dressed. Damn!

However, although she was wearing a denim shirt today, successfully hiding those lovely curves, she was also wearing some seriously snug-fitting trousers, which served to showcase what a lovely round, soft bottom she has! Gorgeous it is! Her legs look very trim and sexy too - bonus!

I've come over all of a quiver .. .. .. ..

DM

I was just reading back some of this thread and felt I should explain that comment about snug trousers; she was very quick to get downstairs and out the door that morning, so that when I turned back to call one of the dogs, there she was just about to get into her car.

A lovely rounded bottom, the trouser/slacks nicely delineating each individual buttock, with a very slight quiver when she stepped down the side of her car to get in.

Hence, the "quiver"! Sadly, no sightings of note since then.

However; last night when I got home Mandy was out next door, moving some remnants of their recent redecoration from the front lawn. She was wearing a light sweater (it was horrible and drizzly & cold here all day yesterday) which served to highlight how nicely formed her breasts still are, after her weight loss over the past couple of years, and also that her bottom too was very nicely encompassed in a pair of rather tight jeans! Mmm-Mmmmm - sometimes it really is very nice living where I do!

DM

P.S. When I got in the house, it was to find Mrs DM dressed only in a robe and feeling quite frisky - last night was a good night!
I only own my mind
Old 06-18-2018, 01:52 AM
Just me.

Always look forward to your posts, DM. I wonder if Mandy realizes she has an international following.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:54 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Always look forward to your posts, DM. I wonder if Mandy realizes she has an international following.

I wonder if she'd be more exhibitionistic if she did? Now THAT would be interesting!

Was a bit later this morning, so only saw Liz in her car as we walked past. She's had her hair cut ~ boo; I preferred it that wee bitty longer! ~ and coloured (I think) so it looks a lot redder than it did before. Nice.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-20-2018, 01:35 AM
Just me.

Old 06-27-2018, 12:48 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Not such good tidings today; I fear the fun times regarding the luscious Liz may have come to an end!

This morning the curtains seemed shut, as usual, but when I got into a straighter-on view they were open a couple of inches either side of the window frame divider. (It's a double-paned window, if I haven't said before).

Anyway, just as I noticed that, I saw her come out of her back door (fully dresed, sadly!) and do something in the back garden before she went back inside - tellingly, the curtains remained as they were, i.e. partially opened.

So, it's not looking terribly positive at the moment; either that. or I'm just being a total pessimist - wouldn't be the first time. I shall keep you posted.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-27-2018, 11:48 PM
Just me.

We'll keep hoping and wishing.
Old 06-28-2018, 01:12 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
We'll keep hoping and wishing.

Not looking good as of this morning!

Walking towards her h ouse I noticed the curtain gap "twitch", as though she had moved to open them but changed her mind at the last second - ? when she saw me?

I don't know, obviously, so will need to wait and see. The rel irony is, I wasn't really looking today as one of the dogs wasn't 100% tickety-boo so I was concentrating on him. (He's fine btw, just a bit hot!)

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-30-2018, 04:19 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

View from the park

This the view I have of Liz's house as I walk back along the path from the field. The window I talk about is second in from the left, and you can see the view I get of it in the mornings!

The path loops round behind the bright green bush at the top of the steps and at it's closest I'm probably less than 20 feet from the window! You'll notice the curtains were shut; this picture was taken at about 1pm today, in 26C temp and sun shining straight into those windows, which probably explains it.

NB: Apologies, but I'm not very good at "driving" imgur yet, so only a link instead of a thumbnail or proper pic! Sorry.

DM
I only own my mind