Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2006, 10:27 AM

Herbert and me

Herbert is a black man that I work with, about 6'1 and 240 very friendly guy, I just didn't know how friendly. A few months earlier I had placed an add on a Bi/Gay mans web site, stating what I was looking for. I never reailzed that a co-worker would see it.
One day while at work, Herbert sat down at dinner time with me and started chatting with me, asking me some leading questions. Now herbert is a nice looking man and very dark skinned and honestly i was trying to figure out how to find if he was a willing partner. Finally after dinner he came to my office and sat down and told me straight out that he had seen my add.
Well I didn't know what to say at first, but I couldn't deny it as my photo was in the add. So I asked what it was that he was suggesting, he said that he loves getting his cock sucked, but his wife being a good christian woman wouldn't do it, and it would not be like cheating if a man did it. I could not agree more, or fast enough.
We agreed to meet after work, my shift couldn't end fast enough. Once shift was clear, herbert and I met in the parking lot and went in his van to a local park. We parked in a secluded area, and Herbert moved to the back of the van it had a sofa that turned into a bed. He sat down and said to come on back. I sat next to him and he opened a beer and took a sip. he asked me how I eneded up sucking black cock. I told him that I had always wanted to and started to fulfill my fantasy about a year and ahalf ago. He asked if I swalowed, I said every time I get the chance.

He told me to unbuckle his pants and pull out his cock, I couldn't wait. I grabbed at his belt and pants and opened them up his cock sprang free, it was semi hard and about 8 inches long and thick. It was dripping pre cum already, so I stroked it, using the pre cum to lubricate it. He was uncircumcised and it looked very cool as the skin would roll over the head. I got him fully hard and he was almost 10 inches long and I could just barely fit my hand around it.

herbert started to maon a bit from my hand job, i asked him to sit back and relax, I kneeled before him and took off his shoes and pulled his pants off. I placed my face close to his throbbing cock, breathing in the smell of him, his musky ordor was driving me crazy. I tentatively licked the head, swirling my tongue around it stopping at his piss hole to lick up the pre cum. Using the flat of my tongue I licked down the side of his cock coming back up the bottom of it. His balls were huge, alsmost walnut size, I gently licked my way back down to them, licking his ball sac taking one his balls into my mouth and sucking on it. Then I moved to the other, he was talking saying it felt great to have a mouth on his cock, I licked and kissed my way back to the head of his cock. comming up from the underside I licked to the hole again, finally taking the head into my willing mouth. I felt herbert jerk a bit, I thought I nipped him he said no it just felt good. Flattening my tongue out I I slid his cock head into my mouth slowly sucking it. Herbert spread his legs further apart to give me room.
I started bobbing my mouth up and down on his cock getting it wet with my saliva each time I would bob a bit more would go into my throat, I would come upt to the top and his cock was shiney with my spit. His hand was on my head guiding me, between moans he would tell me what he wanted me to do, "your so much better than my wife ever was" he said. I bobbed a bit faster, I stroked the part that was not in my mouth and fondled his balls. After about 15 minutes I plunged all the way down taking his cock to the base. I could feel his pubic hair on my nose, I did this 2 or 3 times taking his entire cock into my throat. I could her him moan and feel him wiggle. His hand increased the pressure on my head on my next plunge he thrust his hips up to meet me. Holding my head in place he kept moving his hips up fucking my mouth all the while saying things like "take it man" " I love your mouth" I heard him groan and I felt his cock shudder, i knew what was next. he unleashed a giant shot of cum into my mouth, I normally try to swallow it all but between the amount of cum shooting into my mouth and the pressure of his cock in there some shot right out onto his thigh. I kept sucking as he guided my head with his hand. 4 More spurts and he was done, i kept his cock in my mouth cleaning it, sucking on the tip to make sure I got all of his come. i licked the leakage from his thigh and licked my way down to his balls to make sure I got it all.
Herbert was still sitting back as i sat next to him. I asked him if I did ok. He said" he never had anyone take all of his cock, and then swallow his cum. he then asked if Idid anything else I said yes. Now herbert and I meet for dinner a couple of nights week. He gets blown or a piece of ass and he doesn't feel like it's cheating on his wife. I met her at the Christmas party, she thought it kind of funny that Herbert and I hung out. She doesn't know what she's missing.