Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2003, 05:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*~A Celebration Vacation~*

This story is posted at my site so some of you may have seen it. A few people said they enjoyed it so I though I'd share it here.

A “celebration vacation” that’s what her friends were calling it. Lisa’s divorce, from an ogre of a man whom she had been cuffed to for eight years, was finally final. She had spent the last eight years in solitary confinement. It was a wonder she had any friends left, much less ones that wanted to take her on a trip to celebrate her independence. They had made plans all week and hopped in the car Friday after work to head down to Orlando. They had decided they would stay the weekend in a hotel, slumber party style, and maybe go to one of the many local theme parks. Lisa was excited to go but yet intimidated by the ability to make such a choice with out asking someone’s permission.
They arrived at the hotel, checked in and ordered pizza. Someone pulled out some peach schnapps and orange juice and the ladies commenced to getting silly drunk. They sat around in their pajamas, eating pizza, drinking fuzzy navels and giggling like school girls into the wee morning hours. It was good for Lisa. It was exactly what the doctor would have prescribed had he known how tired she was of her dull existence and denying herself of the small pleasures in life. Before they drifted off, or in the case of Lisa passed out, they cemented their plans to get up and go to a theme park in the morning.
The morning arrived and it was glorious, with the exception that Lisa had a horrid hangover. Her friends doctored her up with coffee and Excedrin, on the way to the park. The weather was perfect, as it often is in that part of Florida, and Lisa’s friends were not going to let anything deter them from their plans to reintroduce her to fun and frivolity.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-15-2003, 05:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

The park was crowded and the lines were long on many of the favorite rides. The ladies decided to start off with some of the less favored rides and shows moving to the more popular as the day continued. Lisa had a great time. She and her friends joked , laughed, and played their way through the entire day. As the evening approached they realized that they had not ridden the park’s most popular ride. The line was horrendous. Apparently their plan had not been as original as they had thought, as it seemed the entire park had decided to ride this ride last as well. The line wrapped around the circumference of the building several times but Lisa and her friends would not be discouraged so they packed in with the rest of the park and waited in line.
Lisa’s friends were pretty flirtatious with the young boys and old men alike that they repeatedly passed in their winding trips around the building. Lisa was mortified, kind of. She was also curious. She had spent the past eight years trying to not attract any unwanted attention. It seemed the ogre had been possessive as well as demeaning. They were in line outside the building for what seemed like an eternity. Lisa began to notice the men around them as well. Being silly with her girlfriends had reminded her of what it was like in her early 20s when she could have just about any boy she wanted if she just turned on the charm. Lisa laughed thinking, “it’s like riding a bike, I just need to get back on.”

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-15-2003, 05:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

They plodded along until they reached the entrance to the building. Once inside they were astonished to find that the entire building was filled with people still waiting to experience the ride. The building was dark and the line meandered through what appeared to be a mountain trail. The path was adorned with trees and shrubbery. It was rocky and seemed to be endless. The group moved ahead at an agonizingly slow pace. All the while, Lisa and her friends chatted and gossiped and in general, goofed off. It was during this time that Lisa, who although looked graceful with her long neck and willowy form but was actually quite the clutz, tripped. It was not a rare occurrence and so Lisa over compensated to keep from falling forward and fell backwards into what appeared to be a rather tall man. As she fell she reached back to try to catch herself, for fear of sending everyone behind her down like dominoes. Lisa’s hand reached
out and landed straight in the crotch of the tall man behind her. When she realized that she was holding a handful of zipper she immediately pulled her hand away and without turning around mumbled her apology. She knew if she had turned to face this man she would just keel over right on the spot from embarrassment. He leaned down from behind her and in a low deep voice with his lips nearly touching her ear whispered, “The pleasure was all mine.” Lisa just smiled. What a smoothie, she thought. Lisa realized that her friends had completely missed her little tete’ a tete’ with the stranger behind her. She decided that it was probably a good thing, as she actually had gotten a rush from it and was now flushing a deep crimson. Lucky for Lisa that the trail was winding and dark. As she continued along the path she could not help from feeling the closeness of the stranger and the heat his body gave off. She was wondering what he looked like but was not about to peek, for fear he would make eye contact. If he did, surely he would see that she had enjoyed their collision.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-15-2003, 05:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

The path continued. At one point the stranger was standing directly behind her and actually was touching her. The were in a darker section of the trail and he just stepped forward and rested his body up against hers. She stiffened, then relaxed thinking that surely he had just accidentally gotten to close. But he did not move. He met each movement of hers with one of his own in some sort of odd samba as they met in a series of bumps and brushes. At one point when the line was at a complete stand still she could actually feel him pressing his hardened erection into her back side. She knew she should be repulsed but she was far to intoxicated by the intensity of the moment. He continued to lightly grind his pelvis into her as they stood waiting. At one point she began to sway with him as well. Their movements were so minute that anyone looking would not have been able to detect that anything was taking place. That being said, Lisa was still laughing and carrying on with her friends trying not to let on that she was in the midst of an extremely erotic encounter. At one point he rubbed his cock against her so hard that she could feel it’s outline even through her shorts and his khakis. She reached back with her hand to steady herself and rested her hand on his upper thigh. This time she did not pull away.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-15-2003, 05:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Lisa’s hand curled around the outside of his thigh muscle with her fingers just under his ass cheek and she gave a slight tug towards her. She felt the strangers knees buckle slightly as he groaned in an almost inaudible tone. But she heard it and thought he must be as turned on by their little series of accidents as she was. Suddenly their contact was broken and she felt ashamed, as if somehow she must have perceived something occurring between them that was not mutual.
Within seconds her fears were banished when the stranger bent down as if to tie his shoe. She was unsure if that is what he was doing or not but that was her best guess. As he stood up he lightly ran his hand from her ankle bone, over her calf, and up the inside of the back of her thigh and up her shorts to where her panties were. She knew they were wet from this bizarre foreplay game she was playing with this tall stranger. As quickly as he had stroked her, he removed his hand. He once again leaned into her and whispered into her hair in his deep sensuous voice, “Does it taste anything like it smells?” Lisa thought she would drip. At just about that instant the line moved again and one of Lisa’sfriends tugged her by the arm and pulled her forward. They had finally reached the place where you were divided into groups to be given a seat. That was the last she felt of her tall stranger, his thumb gently making one stroke against her panties and his breathy voice in her hair.
She was exuberant and eager as she took a seat with her friends. She wanted to look back but decided against it. The ladies all crowded together into one car and with a jump they were in motion. She knew things would be different from here on out. She was no longer playing the same dutiful wife role she had forced herself into. She had a whole lot of time to make up for and this vacation would prove to be the starting point for the ride of her life.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Good stuff, Lilith... I've got to remember the shoe tying thing... :)

*singing* Lean on me...

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-15-2003, 08:03 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

wowwwww what a great fantasy Lilith.. having that kind of experience then never seeing the guy at all.. mmmmm... I will be thinking of that a lot I know :)))
THank you for such a sexxxxy story!
Old 02-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Melted

Wonderful sexy story Lilith!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 02-16-2003, 07:27 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Great story Lilith, one to remember when next standing in a long line :D
Old 02-16-2003, 11:13 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Thanks Lovies........ you can see what kinds of things my derranged mind comes up with while dealing with mundane tasks in my everyday life:D

H@rd Rock~ glad I could add to your aresenal of tricks;)

Ienki~ the mystery man ideal runs through my head alot:p

PS~ TY!!!!!!

T-S~ exactly what I want......... people thinking about it while they are standing there. What if you got too close? How would she react?.....Oh I'm twisted!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith

T-S~ exactly what I want......... people thinking about it while they are standing there. What if you got too close? How would she react?.....Oh I'm twisted!

Looks like I'm twisted as well. Thinking what's the worst that could happen......what's the best.

So T-S wonders where Lilith will be standing in line soon ;)
Old 02-17-2003, 02:24 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Very good, lovely ending
Old 02-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Manwhore

Hmmmm, I could be mysterious... ;)

Fantastic story Lil, very erotic! :D

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 02-18-2003, 07:36 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

STO~ Thanks for your encouragement;)

Aqua~ TY gotta let these ideas out before I go nuts and take a plane North or something :o

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-20-2003, 12:17 PM
Resident Alien

Remind me to get on line behind you!!

Great story, Lil!

"Forget your stereotypes, your fears. Straight people are not what you
have been led to believe. They're a wonderfully diverse bunch, though the flamboyant ones hog all the media attention."