Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-20-2004, 04:09 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
I place the camera back on the tripod and set it up so it will go on shooting while we play. With my hands now free, I take hold of both your breasts and play with your nipples between my fingers. Watching all the while as you suck on my cock.

I pull my mouth away from your cock and scoot over so my head is hanging off the edge of the bed. I wrap one arm around you and pull you close to me. I wrap my fingers of the other hand around your cock, rubbing it against my lips, against the side of my face. Leaning I lick down the length and flick my tongue all over your balls, eventually sucking one into my mouth. I lick back up the length and quickly suck you deep into my mouth and begin to suck you hard and fast.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:33 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilergirl1
I pause to look down at my breast and then my eyelids flutter closed as i enjoy the sensation of their erectness a soft smile still playing upon my lips. "
"

Smiles. "That is very good. Why don't take your shoes off and pull one leg up and lean your hand and head on your knee." Goes on drawing.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:35 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy1
I pull my mouth away from your cock and scoot over so my head is hanging off the edge of the bed. I wrap one arm around you and pull you close to me. I wrap my fingers of the other hand around your cock, rubbing it against my lips, against the side of my face. Leaning I lick down the length and flick my tongue all over your balls, eventually sucking one into my mouth. I lick back up the length and quickly suck you deep into my mouth and begin to suck you hard and fast.

I lean forward and rub your clit with a finger and run it up and down your slit.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:45 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
Smiles. "That is very good. Why don't take your shoes off and pull one leg up and lean your hand and head on your knee." Goes on drawing.

My eyes open momentarily as i remove my shoes using my foot to slip them off my small feet, then draw one leg up and drape my arm over it and let my head relax onto the whole affair. Ibriefly clear my mind and just enjoy relaxing into the pose requested of me hoping that i look as relaxed as i feel, and exhale in contentment.
"Like this?" I ask. I can hear the soft sound of your pencil doing it's magic, and a small smile plays on my lips as I wonder a million things all at once. How well does he draw? How long do drawing sessions take on average? How large are the classes? Is he feeling as turned on as I am? What does his cock taste like? This last thought regains the attention of the twins (as i call em') and i find that i need to shift a bit. If this keeps up I wont be able to stay still long enough for even the most speedy artist to sketch me. In that moment I know for sure that I wont be able to fully relax until I've had an orgasm. "ummm....I clear my throat......is sex ever a part of a sketch session?.....I ...I mean...oh screw it what I meant to say is I've become agonizingly turned on by this whole experience and need a good session of hot sex, You wouldn't by any chance be interested in helping a girl out, would you?" There it's out. I lift my head and look at you waiting to see your reaction to my brazen come-on. Hoping that you not waste another moment and come to me.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"