Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-09-2002, 10:53 PM

For CM

Popping my Pixie cherry with this post. Hope you all like.

To: You
Subject: Tonight

At 6pm go to the Doubletree Guest Suites on Windy Ridge Parkway. At the front desk give them your name and they will give you a key to your suite and an envelop.

Love,

Me

-----------------------
That was the email I sent you this morning.

As I sit in the lobby waiting for your arrival my mind wanders to what will happen tonight. There you are, 6 o'clock right on the dot. Kudos for being on time. I watch you walk to the front desk. They hand you your key and the envelop. On the front of that envelop it states "Don't open till you are in the elevator". You walk briskly to elevator getting impatient as you wait for it. You barely look around the lobby. Good, I'm one up on you. The doors open you step in, immediately you rip open the envelop. The note inside reads:

"Yes, honey I'm here and you just missed a glimpse of me in the lobby. Oh, don't worry I'm no longer sitting there watching you. Go to your room and call a cab. Take the cab to your favorite restaurant and have dinner, yes alone. Here's the money to pay for the cab and your dinner. When you come back to the hotel I want you to take a nice long hot shower."

Thirty minutes later I hear you leaving your room. Good, time for me to finish the details. Just over an hour later I hear you enter your room. You turn on the television and then go turn on the shower. Perfect just enough noise to cover my entrance. The sound of the shower changes, you have stepped into the steaming water.

Quietly entering your room I arrange all the candles. I turn off all the lights and begin to light the candles by the flickering motion of the television. All the candles lit I turn off the television.

Noticing the lack of noise coming from the t.v., you turn of your shower and quickly come out. Standing in the doorway dripping wet and the towel barely covering you. You see me for the first time. I walk over to you and take the towel from your hands. Starting at the top I slowly dry your head and neck. Standing up on my tiptoes I nibble your earlobe. You shiver, I love it when you shiver. Lowering back to my feet I begin drying your chest and arms. Leaning forward I gently grab a nipple between my lips and suckle. I feel your hand grasp my hair, dragging my mouth to yours. You nibble my bottom lip, coaxing me to open the warm depths so you may finally explore what has been typed about for months. Your tongue probes my mouth, tasting, savoring, making love to mine.

Finally I break the kiss. Growling you pick me up and carry me to the bed.

"I guess I shouldn't have teased you these past few months?" I ask

You drop me to the center of it and take the towel from me to finish drying yourself off. I watch, biting my lip, as you roughly dry your body. It makes me quiver. But instead of joining me as soon as you are dry you go and turn on all the lights and blow out all the candles.

"Why did you do that?" I ask. You do not answer. I think to myself "he's either pissed or so damn surprised he can't speak."

Coming back over to the bed you pull me to my knees. Grabbing my t-shirt you pull it over my head, but not completely off, leaving my arms encased inside so I can not use them. This is one moment I am thankful I rarely wear a bra. You lower your mouth to my right nipple. Sucking into your mouth you roll your tongue around the hard tip. Nipping at it slightly your right hand comes up to squeeze my left breast, rolling it between your fingers so it becomes the same hardness as its sister. I moan softly.

Letting go of both breasts you grab my ass, pulling me into your groin. Oh god, you are so hard and hot, I can feel the heat through my jeans. Finally I work my arms free of my t-shirt. I pull your mouth to mine. Greedily I drink of you.

Your hands still holding me to you, you begin to grind against me. Not being able to take this teasing I release your mouth and stand on the bed. Upon reaching a stable stance I unbutton and unzip my jeans, pulling them and my panties down past my knees at the same time. Once they are past my knees I drop back down to the bed to finish taking them off, throwing them on the floor somewhere.

You grab my ass again and pull me back to you. Your flesh heating mine. I can't take it anymore, I must have you right now. Sensing my need you push me to the bed, settling yourself between my legs. Your rock hard cock between us, rubbing against my throbbing clit.

"Why are you here?" you ask me.

"Because I need you."

You growl again, lifting up just enough so that the tip of your cock is poised at the dripping opening of my pussy. But you do not enter.

"You're are punishing me aren't you?" I ask

"Why would I do that?" you retort.

Still laying there poised to enter I lift my hips and feel the tip of your cock enter me. I gasp as you pull back, leaving me void and wanting more.

I look you dead in the eyes and say "We have had months of foreplay, either fuck me now or get off me."

You chuckle as you slam into me. I cry out but not in pain, but in complete ecstasy. I finally have you in me, after months of unbelievable cyber sex.

Unfortunately we both know this first time will not last forever as you pound into me. As you continue to slam every inch deep inside me, I wrap my legs around your back. Guiding your mouth to mine I kiss you deeply and gently suck your tongue. I feel you tense as your orgasm builds inside you.

"Fuck me harder daddy." I whisper in your ear.

That is all it took. One final hard thrust and you are cumming inside me. I can feel the warmth fill the depths of my pussy.

With a sigh you collapse on top of me. I smile down at you, stroking your back and face.

"Glad I came to town?"

"Yes"

to be continued...
Old 11-14-2002, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Part 2

After catching your breath you slide to my right side, laying your head
on my shoulder. Trailing a finger down my cheek, between my breasts,
making a circle around my belly button and continuing down to stop at my clit,
which you lightly flick. You dip this finger in to our juices and bring it to
my mouth for me to lick clean.

"I thought I told you I liked a shaved woman."

"If you want it shaved you do it for me."

"That can be arranged."

Getting out of bed you go into the bathroom to start the water to fill the tub.

"Second drawer of the dresser has a bottle of soap, a razor and some shaving gel."
I state as you come back to the main room. You walk over to the dresser to retrieve
them. Turning and smiling at me, you walk over and take my hand and lead me
to the bathroom. You guide me into the steaming water and help me sit safely.
Placing the razor and gel on the edge you reach behind you and shut off the water.

You take a wash cloth and soak it in the hot water. Opening the bottle of soap you
build up a good lather with it. I position my legs on the sides of the tub,
spreading my legs wide to watch you wash and shave me clean.

Slowly you begin to rub the cloth on me. Ensuring every inch between my belly button
and knees is clean. Now you join me in the tub, lifting my rear so you can slide your
legs under me to help hold me above the water line. Taking the gel you squeeze some
into your hand. Rubbing your hands together you get the lather going. Taking both
hands you rub the lather over just the top half of my mound. Methodically you spread
it evenly over me.

Taking the razor you gingerly take it to my flesh. In a slow careful motion you remove
the first section. Rinsing the razor you study what you just shaved to ensure you
have not nicked me or missed anything. Ten excruciating minutes later you have finished
just the top half. Your attention to detail, or should I say tormenting slowness
astounds me. Quickly you rinse me off and tell me to sit on the edge of the tub.

Carefully I settle myself on the edge of the tub and watch you spread a new layer of gel
on my lips. As I watch you continue to shave me, my mind begins to get hazy. I can feel
your hand spreading my lips apart and the other one is gently shaving away their dark curly
covering. I fidget as I feel my juices flowing.

I see you smile, trying to hide it from me.

"You like the effect this is having on me don't you?" I ask

"Yes, I want to watch you squirm more before I relieve you of your need."

You go back to shaving me clean. I continue watching you, trying very hard not to loose
my mind. I never knew that being shaved could be so erotic.

Finally finished you lower me back into the water to rinse away the crème. When it's clean
you turn and release the lever. As the water flows out you stand and get out of the tub.
Taking my hand you help me up and out. You grab a towel and dry yourself first. Then
getting on your knees in front of me you start to dry me. Feet first, massaging my toes
and ankles on each foot. Working up to the calf, kneading it. Wiping the knee and
tracing a finger along the crease in the back. Drying my thighs you turn me around to dry
my supple backside. Once you have thoroughly dried my backside you turn me around again.
No you begin to dry what you just shaved, carefully and leisurely. You kneel there before
me like a scientist studying something that has no real interest, you're driving me insane
with the anticipation.

Swimming in the sensations of you hands through the drying motions of the towel I close
my eyes. And at that moment is when you decide to kiss my thigh. My knees begin to
buckle, but you grab my hips and hold me steady. You kiss a trail across my pelvis to
release a warm breath over my mound. The air brushes over my clit and down between
my lips.

You slide your tongue into the valley of my lips.

My knees begin to give again but you hold me steady.

Tracing the lips you avoid my engorged bud and only tease the opening. Taking first the
right then the left you suckle and nibble gently.

“mmmmmmmm,” I moan.

You sit back on the bathroom rug, pulling me with you. You lie back and bring me to my
knees, guiding me to your mouth.

I feel your fingers open the folds and your tongue slide in me. Always close but never
touching my clit.

You pull me closer to your face, tongue licking from bottom to top. Oh, there went your
tongue finally over my clit. Circling it, flicking it and finally you close your lips around
it and suck.

“I’m gonna cummm.” My body begins to shake. My breathing deepens.

You remove your mouth and push me back over your hard cock. Placing the head of it
inside.

“Oh!” as the first wave of the orgasm hit you slam me down on you. Lifting me up again
as the second wave hits. One more slam down and third wave hits.

I lean over to lick your face clean.

Caressing my face you move my hair behind my ears and stroke your thumb across my
cheek.

“Enjoy being shaved?” you ask

“mmmhmmm” was all I could muster.

to be continued
Old 11-14-2002, 08:56 AM
ChrystalCastle

Part 2

After catching your breath you slide to my right side, laying your head
on my shoulder. Trailing a finger down my cheek, between my breasts,
making a circle around my belly button and continuing down to stop at my clit,
which you lightly flick. You dip this finger in to our juices and bring it to
my mouth for me to lick clean.

"I thought I told you I liked a shaved woman."

"If you want it shaved you do it for me."

"That can be arranged."

Getting out of bed you go into the bathroom to start the water to fill the tub.

"Second drawer of the dresser has a bottle of soap, a razor and some shaving gel."
I state as you come back to the main room. You walk over to the dresser to retrieve
them. Turning and smiling at me, you walk over and take my hand and lead me
to the bathroom. You guide me into the steaming water and help me sit safely.
Placing the razor and gel on the edge you reach behind you and shut off the water.

You take a wash cloth and soak it in the hot water. Opening the bottle of soap you
build up a good lather with it. I position my legs on the sides of the tub,
spreading my legs wide to watch you wash and shave me clean.

Slowly you begin to rub the cloth on me. Ensuring every inch between my belly button
and knees is clean. Now you join me in the tub, lifting my rear so you can slide your
legs under me to help hold me above the water line. Taking the gel you squeeze some
into your hand. Rubbing your hands together you get the lather going. Taking both
hands you rub the lather over just the top half of my mound. Methodically you spread
it evenly over me.

Taking the razor you gingerly take it to my flesh. In a slow careful motion you remove
the first section. Rinsing the razor you study what you just shaved to ensure you
have not nicked me or missed anything. Ten excruciating minutes later you have finished
just the top half. Your attention to detail, or should I say tormenting slowness
astounds me. Quickly you rinse me off and tell me to sit on the edge of the tub.

Carefully I settle myself on the edge of the tub and watch you spread a new layer of gel
on my lips. As I watch you continue to shave me, my mind begins to get hazy. I can feel
your hand spreading my lips apart and the other one is gently shaving away their dark curly
covering. I fidget as I feel my juices flowing.

I see you smile, trying to hide it from me.

"You like the effect this is having on me don't you?" I ask

"Yes, I want to watch you squirm more before I relieve you of your need."

You go back to shaving me clean. I continue watching you, trying very hard not to loose
my mind. I never knew that being shaved could be so erotic.

Finally finished you lower me back into the water to rinse away the crème. When it's clean
you turn and release the lever. As the water flows out you stand and get out of the tub.
Taking my hand you help me up and out. You grab a towel and dry yourself first. Then
getting on your knees in front of me you start to dry me. Feet first, massaging my toes
and ankles on each foot. Working up to the calf, kneading it. Wiping the knee and
tracing a finger along the crease in the back. Drying my thighs you turn me around to dry
my supple backside. Once you have thoroughly dried my backside you turn me around again.
No you begin to dry what you just shaved, carefully and leisurely. You kneel there before
me like a scientist studying something that has no real interest, you're driving me insane
with the anticipation.

Swimming in the sensations of you hands through the drying motions of the towel I close
my eyes. And at that moment is when you decide to kiss my thigh. My knees begin to
buckle, but you grab my hips and hold me steady. You kiss a trail across my pelvis to
release a warm breath over my mound. The air brushes over my clit and down between
my lips.

You slide your tongue into the valley of my lips.

My knees begin to give again but you hold me steady.

Tracing the lips you avoid my engorged bud and only tease the opening. Taking first the
right then the left you suckle and nibble gently.

“mmmmmmmm,” I moan.

You sit back on the bathroom rug, pulling me with you. You lie back and bring me to my
knees, guiding me to your mouth.

I feel your fingers open the folds and your tongue slide in me. Always close but never
touching my clit.

You pull me closer to your face, tongue licking from bottom to top. Oh, there went your
tongue finally over my clit. Circling it, flicking it and finally you close your lips around
it and suck.

“I’m gonna cummm.” My body begins to shake. My breathing deepens.

You remove your mouth and push me back over your hard cock. Placing the head of it
inside.

“Oh!” as the first wave of the orgasm hit you slam me down on you. Lifting me up again
as the second wave hits. One more slam down and third wave hits.

I lean over to lick your face clean.

Caressing my face you move my hair behind my ears and stroke your thumb across my
cheek.

“Enjoy being shaved?” you ask

“mmmhmmm” was all I could muster.

to be continued
Old 11-14-2002, 08:58 AM

yay

yay nothing like jacking up your own posts
Old 01-07-2003, 02:47 PM

Been a while

It's been a long time since I added, and I had this already typed up but didn't get around to posting till now. Hope you all enjoy.

Relaxing, I slide off your cock onto your legs. Taking you in my hand, squeezing softly as I rub my thumb over the head.

Standing I take your hand and lead you to a chair in the main room. Pushing you into I lean over and lick your lips. Probing them with mine so they will part and sucking your tongue into my mouth I tease and lick it. Hoping you can get a feel for what is about to happen. Kissing your neck I get to my knees between your legs. Caressing your thighs with tiny circles, I feel your pulse race under my lips. Kissing my way down to your chest I take a nipple in between my teeth and nibble. Kissing lower to your navel my tongue darts in and out in a second. I can feel your erection pressing against my chest, jumping at the slightest touch. Licking the junction of hip and leg you slide down further in the chair, which causes you to press against my chest harder.

Sitting back slightly I take in the size of you. Wetting my lips, I smile. Oh boy. Licking the underside of you from head to base your cock jumps. You sigh heavily. Sucking the ridge I move back to the top. Swirling my tongue around the rim of the engorged head I can taste myself. I suck the head between my lips, sliding my tongue over the slit. I suck you in deeper. Taking your scrotum in the palm of my left hand I roll it gently. Lapping my tongue around the shaft as I draw you in deeper. Sucking you harder I release you with a resounding pop. I move my mouth to your scrotum I suck it gently on it. My right hand taking your throbbing flesh I begin to stroke you long and deliberate. Sucking one testicle into my mouth to roll it on my tongue carefully. Releasing one for the other to repeat the process. The stroking hand twisting and squeezing slightly on every upward stroke. Releasing your scrotum I suck the ridge of your cock back to the top. I lick you completely but only to moisten. Leaning forward I wrap my breasts around your cock. You begin to thrust between them, each upward thrust has me sucking the head of your cock or lick your slit to taste your pre cum. It’s warm and silky on my tongue.

Releasing you from my breasts I swallow you deeply, face buried in your pelvis. Sucking tenderly and leisurely I feel you arch up into my mouth. Smiling to myself I release you from my mouth. You reach for my head to push me back on to you.

“Oh no you don’t. Don’t you dare. I will finish in my own time.” I say.

“What!?”

Taking a deep breath and exhaling I take you back into my hand, stroking slowly while I lick what the hand has left exposed. Wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the base I stroke up the length of you and over the head, milking more pre cum out of you to lubricate my hand to continue stroking you. Again I suck the ridge from top to bottom, licking your scrotum one more time I suck back to the top again. Tracing the rim of your head with my tongue I take in my mouth. Slowly at first stroking and sucking you, but building momentum working you to the end. Wrapping my palm around your scrotum again I, taking care not to hurt the delicate flesh in my hand. I feel them tighten. I feel your need for release build. Taking one last deep swallow of you before concentrating on the head. My free hand strokes, twisting and squeezing, what left exposed by mouth.

You groan. I feel you stiffen as you begin to release the first wave of semen rushes over my tongue hot and salty. The second wave comes before the first is done. It flows down my throat smoothly. The third wave begins and some oozes out of my mouth and down my chin. Using a finger I push it back into my mouth. With the hand that is still on your pulsing cocking and I stroke one last time from the base to my mouth milking you clean. Pulling you out of my mouth I finish swallowing. Noticing that I missed some semen, I clean it off.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Member of weird club

Very hot ChrystalCastles. Hope you continue on with your story. You write so very sexy.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:55 AM
poing! poing! poing!

Send a message via ICQ to Euphemism Send a message via AIM to Euphemism Send a message via MSN to Euphemism Send a message via Yahoo to Euphemism
(resurrects the thread)

Please do continue the story.
Old 10-04-2003, 11:26 AM

/blushes

Shame on you Babydoll. Now I'm going to have to go dig out the book of thoughts.