Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2002, 01:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
<><><>Strange and Funny Work Experiences<><><>

Okay, this is a thread for all of you to post your most bizzare work experiences.....Or if you don't work, maybe your strangest school experiences. Okay, I have many, but I thought that I would just start off with one that's kinda cute, but at the same time, funny and strange.
I'm a telemarketer during the day for the summer time and at night during college. I called a house yesterday night and this man's answering machine picked up. I thought that after I posted it, somebody may actually end up using it *LOL*.

Not too long.
Short and sweet.
Leave your message at the beep.

I was laughing for like an hour after I heard that *LMAO*
Old 07-25-2002, 01:10 PM
Built Tough Up North

Well i was working through an order at my grocery store when the customer flashed me her bush. I could hardly keep from blushing and turning all red. She just smiled and walked by. I said have a nice day. She said i did and that i probably had a good one too.
Old 07-25-2002, 02:58 PM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

well... i got blown by my last piercing mentor when we were goin through the motions of a PA one day. *shrug*
Old 07-25-2002, 03:21 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
funny university experience

a couple of mates, a mate's girlfriend and myself were walking back to the dorms after a drunken bbq at our course buildings. we decided to take this "shortcut" throught the bush to save time staggering around. my mate fell in a ditch ahead of us. his girlfriend yelled out to us not to come that way. needless to say after my mate threw a beer can full of rocks onto the roof of another dorm house we headed in the same direction.....and fell in the ditch too. my mates and i all ended up with busted knees.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 07-26-2002, 12:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
this was when I was in high school
We had an american exchange teacher, Mr Miller from Kansas, we called him the Kansas Cowboy. Anyway the very first time he took our class he sat on the teachers desk which had a shaky leg and it collapsed underneath him. Mr Miller and desk did not defy gravity and ended up on the classroom floor together. We all burst out laughing and when Mr Miller got up and announced that he was glad he wasn't Australian made, it took a long time to restore order.
that made him, as far as our class was concerned, and he was a fav teacher of ours.
Old 07-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Sounds like I need to move where you are Bear_Bear and get a job at your grocery store LOL
Old 07-29-2002, 08:30 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
Mine is easy. Nurse at work asked me for the number for Redner's Pharmacy. I had just gotten in and grabbed my phone book. I was looking up the number and talking on the phone at the same time (call I was waiting for in reference to medical records.) I wrote down what I thought was the right number. I gave him the number for Red's, a strip joint, instead. LOL

Even though it was not intentional, I got back at him. The first day he was working at MY location (sorry, get possessive), he was standing next to my desk. I put my purse in my drawer and turned on my monitor. I sat down and started looking at the papers on my desk, and he looked at me and asked, "Who the hell are you?" I told him, this is MY desk and who the hell was he?

He now looks up his own numbers LOL

roxy