Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-19-2002, 05:16 PM

second part of my first story

Part II Life after net

I looked down at you and smiled, knowing that no matter what happened, this one moment in time looking down at your sexy smile, with thoughts of lust and satisfaction all at once rushing through me, that it was worth it.

I drove the rest of the way with permanent smile glued on, while you rested your head in my lap. You were massaging my leg while I drove and with the feeling I had inside, I could have drove forever. Now normally I’m very analytical, but for now, all reason was thrown out the door. I knew it wasn’t a fairy tale beginning, but maybe, it could have a happy ending.

I pulled into my Mom’s house, and helped you get out of the car. As we walked up to the door, our hands fell naturally together, just as I was reaching for the door, my mother opened. She looked at my smile on my face and without missing a beat asked if we were both hungry, we both kind of chuckled with the same thought of our hunger for each other.

I gave my mom a short introduction, and told her we would grab a bite later, but we wanted to get your stuff settled in first. I took your hand and lead you down stairs to the spare bedroom in the basement where I slept. The thought never once crossed my mind that you would sleep anywhere but with me. But as we got to my room, I turned to you and started to ask that same awkward question .You stopped me in mid sentence with a finger on my lips, as if reading my thoughts.

As I put your stuff down, your grabbed me around the waist turning me around to face you. I see a thought forming in your face; you begin to ask me if I liked what I saw. I then knew how you answered my question before I finished it. I could sense your feeling and thoughts. It was a direct connection to you. It wasn’t like ESP, I couldn’t read everything, but a strong sense of what you wanted. I pulled you close in mid-sentence, your words dying on your lips as I kissed them away.

We were locked in that embrace for a long time. My hands move all by them self, shaking with excitement, reaching for the buttons on your blouse. It almost feels unreal, but at the same time crystal clear. You are pulling my shirt out of my pants and begin to run your hands across my chest. I now have your shirt off, and begin to rub your breast through you bra. We continue kissing like that not daring to move more for the fear of us parting. We stop for a minute, smiles creep across our faces, we look down at each other’s state of undress. Me, rubbing your breast through your bra. You, with your hand under my shirt, rubbing my chest. The luggage on the floor, forgotten by both of us. We laugh at ourselves, as I toss you on the bed, both of us giggling the whole time.

In the middle of our laughter we find time to take off some of our clothes. We lay down kissing as we go, both of us only in our underwear. While kissing you, I slowly play with your nipples only to feel them harden under my fingertips. I ease you onto your back, trailing my kisses down your neck. I begin to tenderly bite one of your nipples while still playing with the other. I hear you moan down in you chest and it makes me want to please you even more. I alternate from nipple to nipple with my tongue, make them stand out like little erasers.

I begin to ease my way down your chest kissing underneath your breast, down your belly, flicking my tongue into your navel. I run my tongue along the top of your panties, and the down the sides. I breathe in your sensual musk, inhaling deeply your arousal. With the tips of my fingers I ease your panties down your soft thighs revealing your tantalizing bush. I nestle between your legs, and slowly begin to lick your inner thighs. I bite gently there, and trail my tongue upwards. I grab your ass in my hands and pull you closer to me. I begin to slow lick your outer lips; you reach down and run your fingers through my hair. Glancing upwards I see your eyes closed, and your other hand is pulling on your nipples. I quickly dart my tongue inside you, and hear you give a small gasp. I reach up and pull your lips apart and begin to lick up and down, purposely avoiding your clit as it peeks from its hiding place in the upper folds of your flesh. You arch your back, bringing your hips up trying to drive my tongue deeper into you. I use my hand on your hips to hold you in place; I want this to last for you. I want your nerves on fire before I let you extinguish them by cumming.

I finally zero in on your clit, beating out a tattoo with my tongue. As I do this, I can feel you start to shake with your impending orgasm. I begin long swipes covering you whole slit. Your juices are covering my face, and your dripping down to cover your brown eye. I reach up and put 2 fingers in your pussy while rubbing you clit with my thumb. I dart my tongue all around and in your back passage. Your begin to buck up and down on the bed. I switch places with my tongue and hands. I put one finger in your backdoor, stretching the sphincter there, and bury my face deep inside you pussy. I inhale your wonderful scent while stabbing my tongue, like a cock pistoning in out of your hole. You thrash about and yell that your cumming, your juices flowing down into my mouth and covering my face.

You sink back down to the bed; you’re breathing ragged. I crawl up beside you; you roll over on top of me and kiss me hard on the mouth. After we part lips, I look up at you, staring you right in the eyes, and ask; “ Does my face look like a glazed donut?” you start to giggle and we both start laughing together. We cuddle for a bit, and drift off for a short nap.

End of part II .. part III soon