Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
The Unexpected Pleasure

Cheryl could not tell where she was. Her husband, David had stopped by her office about an hour ago unexpectedly and told her to come with him for a surprise. She was surprised, but even more so when her boss told her to go and that David had already gotten her the day off in advance. Now here she was blindfolded with a scarf, soft blues playing around her, being driven who knows where for who knows what. What surprised Cheryl the most was that David was not in the least a spontaneous guy. He was a sweet loving husband but doing fun things out of the blue was not really his style. He had also not really taken her anywhere in a long, long time. So she sat content to enjoy something unexpected.

The car came to a stop and she heard David get out. Cheryl heard him speaking to someone and then felt her door being opened. “Its time to get out Cheryl”, David said, as his words seemed to drift on happiness.

“Where are we”, Cheryl asked.

“You will know soon enough” David replied, “just keep your scarf on a while longer”.

She was led forward and she could hear lots of cars so she correctly assumed she was in the city. David had her hand and walked along side of her. They walked inside and she heard her heals clicking on tile. He guided her hand this way and that until he pulled her to a stop and she felt the floor move and knew they were in an elevator. She heard the elevator ding and David led her forward onto a carpeted floor.

“You need to take your shows of sweets”, he whispered to her.

How unusual she thought, but did as was requested. She heard someone come up to them, it was a woman and she spoke to David. The woman had a very oriental accent and this intrigued Cheryl all the more.

“I want to you to go with this woman for a little while Cheryl. I would like you to trust me and she will take you somewhere to get out of your clothes and put on something I’ve brought you” he explained. “But I would like you not to remove the scarf even for a second, all right”.

“Okay, I guess”, she replied, after all she really had nothing to lose.

The woman took Cheryl’s hand and led her to the left. She was led to a room and heard a door slide behind her. The woman handed her a stack of silken feeling clothes and then left the room. The urge for her to now lift the scarf was very strong but she held back not wanting to ruin the fantastic planning that her husband had obviously went through. She pulled her dress over her head and felt around, found a bench and started to remove her hose. Just as she finished removing her hose she had a bad thought as she did not wear panties with her hose, she would now not be wearing any. Perhaps this would prove to be something of an advantage later. She felt for the clothes next to her and all there seemed to be was a soft silky robe. It was very short but felt wonderful on her shoulders. She stood up and tied the silken rope around her waist just as the door opened and she felt a small hand take hers.

Cheryl was led down a carpeted walk way and stopped in front of another door. She heard it open and her husband said “Come in”.

She walked in and heard the door close behind her. He walked over to her and said, “You look absolutely stunning in your robe, its almost going to be a shame I have to take it off”

His words made her flutter; she felt her face break into a blush as the corners of her mouth took on a big smile.

“You can take your scarf off now” David said, “I want you to get a look around”.

She slowly untied her scarf and let it drop. She had her eyes closed expecting to have to adjust them to a brighter light. She opened her eyes gently and saw the room was dimly lit. The room was about 4 meters wide by 8 meter deep and was walled in off white tiles surrounded by a dark wood. In the center of the room was a small pool or large bathtub how ever you wanted to look at it. Steam was rising from its surface and her husband was standing at the edge of it wearing nothing but a red silk robe. He was smiling at her and she looked down at herself to see what she was wearing. She had on green robe that just went to her mid-thigh and it was a shimmering color she loved.

“Oh David, what is all this”, she asked him.

“This is your present for just being you”, he replied, “Now come in the tub with me and I would like to begin this weekend by giving you the best bath you’ve ever had”.

More to come….
Old 08-08-2002, 03:38 PM
Bastard of Member

He stepped close to her and reached down with his hands and undid her robe. He brought his hands up softly sliding along her arms until they were at her neck. His fingers twisted around the fabric and as Cheryl looked him in the eyes he drug the robe off her in one drifting movement. She started to reach forward to untie his robe and he quickly backed away and shook his head.

“This is my day to treat you, you shouldn’t have to do any work, not even the smallest task”, he scolded her.

He then untied his robe and she was pleased to see his half erect member pointing at her. He reached out and took her hand in his and led her to the steps down to the water. As her feet touched the water it was perfectly hot and she knew it would feel good. He got in and the tub was large enough that when her tall husband sat down he was submerged to just over his shoulders. Cheryl followed him in and sat right in front of him enjoying the soft heated water enveloping her. Almost immediately David’s hands were on her back. He started by moving his hands upwards gently moving his fingers, kneading her back as they moved. When his hands were on her shoulders he moved them softly rubbing between her neck.

David then reached over with one hand and grasped a bottle near the edge and brought it over in front of Cheryl. He uncapped it and she felt herself being lifted up and slightly forward by his knees. He poured the clear liquid onto her now exposed chest. It was warmish and felt very slick. He place the bottle aside and took his hands and started to massage the oil into her upper chest and shoulder. Cheryl let her eyes roll back into her head as his hands worked some magic on her skin. His movements were not necessarily sexual but it would take nothing for her to get them to that point. He moved his hands over her body round below her breasts and along her sides. The oil stayed slick under the water and was making her body glisten as he rubbed it in everywhere.

David then took it to another level. As he continued to rub he began placing light kisses at the top of her ear. His hands never stopped moving but were inching closer to her nipples with every lazy circle they traveled. His lips were moving down her ear taking there time to not miss a nibble of their soft edge. He got to the lobe of her ear and just as he softly sucked it into his mouth, his forgotten fingers had gotten to one of her nipples and give it a soft little pinch.

Cheryl sucked in a breath and she moved her butt along his legs with a start. He shushed her in her ear as his hands now roamed freely pulling up and back her breasts like she so liked. His mouth also continued down tapping kisses along the flesh behind her ear. His tongue snaking out taking licks along the cords of her neck. David’s fingers had caught her nipples in there slight grip and were giving her pinches and twists that corresponded to his nibbling at her neck. David’s left hand removed itself of its breast and began to work its way down her stomach. All the while his mouth was licking, sometimes sucking at her neck in up and down movements from her ears to her shoulder.

His lonely hand had found her trimmed bush under the water. The soft down and skin around it were slick. Cheryl could not tell if it was from the lotion or if her obvious wetness was at a point of leaking out. His fingers, which she had always thought were magic, found her lips and they spread for him with no resistance. His right hand grasped her breast a little harder as his finger pulled across her already stiff clit. She began to make small moans as she knew this first orgasm would not be long in coming. He slipped another finger down and they began to work with no pattern always one of them touching or bumping her button. Cheryl turned her head and kissed David full on the mouth, shoving her tongue against his as her lower body began to buck wanting his fingers to mover faster harder. He could feel her come to her threshold and just as her rocking became feverish he took her nipple against his thumb and forefinger and pulled. She began moaning into his mouth her tongue pulling back in her mouth as her breath came from her nostrils in rushes. He kept rubbing on her button even as she tried to pull his hand away. The feeling was taking her body to its tingling level. Just as she thought she would come down she felt him push his two fingers into her waiting slick pussy.

Again she let out a gasp. Pulling away from his mouth she let out a small scream as she felt a stronger orgasm build in her toes. She stiffened up and let this on wash over her as David pumped his fingers in and out of her letting his thumb gently bump her button on its inward motion. She pushed her head to the side as he slowed his fingers and she began to come down of her plateau. Cheryl began to smile as she lay back against his chest and his hand began again to rub her shoulders, for she knew this weekend had started off well and could only get better from here.
Old 08-08-2002, 06:20 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent, Skip! So very, very erotic!! I hope the next installment will be posted VERY soon!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-08-2002, 07:32 PM
the Lusty Wench

Great job Skip!!! - wonderful, hot and steamy story! jjjjbo
Old 08-08-2002, 08:32 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
oh my....very hot story skipthisone! :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
As usual Skip, your stories are ever the source of many a hot dream...keep it up :)
Old 08-22-2002, 07:03 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I need a long weekend........sounds like a great way to start one off.

Love this story;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-24-2002, 03:02 AM
Seductress

HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!......when is it MY weekend......

ohhhh and hot story.......skip

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-29-2002, 09:03 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

like I said in chat skip... I really want to read more... and I wish I could inspire a man to write the way you do...
Old 03-26-2003, 04:49 PM
Bastard of Member

I never said thanks to these readers, so bump!! and thanks!!
Old 09-19-2003, 12:49 PM

this story is great it sounds like you are having as much fun as she is . Keep up the good work

saggy