Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-24-2002, 12:15 AM

Let the games begin......

Dedicated to all the ladies of Pixies Place.

The room was in total darkness except for the two red spotlights, one played on her as she lay on the red satin sheets, the other shone on the recliner in which I sat at the end of the bed, a white towel wrapped around my waist.

Her tan was accentuated by the white lace half-cup bra and matching panties, we had just showered together
and beads of water still glistened on both of our bodies.

This was her favorite bedroom game and she insisted on playing it again and again every time we met, it had become an imperative overture to each weekend of lovemaking, it appealed to the voyeur/exhibitionist
that was so much a part of her nature.

Her face showed the same schoolgirl innocence and womanly wickedness that had held me totally captive all these months.

Her hair framed her face and cascaded over the red satin pillow beneath her head, she had placed another directly under her buttocks that exposed her body totally to my gaze.

She looked directly into my eyes, that was part of the game, she always watched my eyes as they travelled over her body.....and so the game began......

One hand reached down to pull at the already protruding aroused nipple of her left breast as the other slid down to grasp and slowly pull the front of her panties up, so that they formed a cleft between the lips of her sex and then, leisurely moving on down to stroke herself through the crotch of her panties......a small but quickly growing patch of moisture appeared and became more visible as it thoroughly soaked the fabric beneath her finger, she continued to watch my eyes intently as she now pushed her panties up inside herself, her wetness now obvious on her finger as she continued to push the crotch of her panties into her vagina...again and again. her other hand continued to toy and pluck at her puffily aroused nipples.

My cock began to tent the towel around my waist, I dropped it to the floor without taking my eyes from this splendid vision that lay before me.

Slowly she pulled her panties aside and used her fingers to spread herself to my gaze, her clit already protruding from its hood, and her wetness continuing to form so that it now trickled and formed a small puddle on the pillow beneath her butt, before soaking in.

As I watched she slid two fingers into herself and then used the lubricant to stroke and coax her clit to full erection. I loved the folds and valleys, the sheer beauty of her there, again, she returned two fingers, this time
transporting her wetness to her full red lips and using it as lip gloss, before licking the residue from her fingers with the tip of her pink tongue....all the time, never taking her eyes from mine.

I grasped my cock standing flat against my stomach, and started almost unconsciously to masturbate as I watched......

She increased the speed of her play now, every so often stopping to renew the slickness before returning to her self ministrations.....a vision of absolute wantonness...I was transfixed.

We kept pace with each other now as pre cum dribbled down the shaft of my cock and bathed the knuckles of my flying fist.

She moved her other hand down and as she continued to rub her clit she inserted two perfectly manicured fingers of the other hand into her vagina as well as sliding her pinkie into the small circle of her anus....both hands working in unison and bringing herself inexorably to the point of no return.

I looked into her face searching for the sign I knew would come, she gasped and bit her lip as her back arched, her face contorting with the intensity of her orgasm as the paroxysm racked her body, my cock bucked and throbbed beneath my hand....spurt after spurt of cum left long trails of white translucency from my pubic hair to my chest, one reaching as far up as my neck.

I didn't wait for the ecstasy of my orgasm to subside as I stood with buckling knees and I slumped forward on the bed between her open thighs to apply my mouth to her still pulsing wetness.

It was the start to the holiday weekend....a wonderful start.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:32 AM
Learning to talk sexy

uh huh .... just like that! - wonderful story - wonderful story telling!
Old 11-24-2002, 03:07 PM

Thanks Miss Fzzy,

Erotic stories are always good to write....it's the closest thing to "doing it" without actually "doing it" that I can think of..Thanks for reading.
Old 11-24-2002, 05:13 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
what about phone sex?...that's like doing it without doing it....grins wickedly....but I still really liked this one as well...

lix
Old 11-24-2002, 05:46 PM

Yeah, you're right...Chelle.........never thought of that...Hmmm.... 'phone sex...you just reminded me of a whole new medium.....and your number was?.....pervy snicker.
Old 11-24-2002, 07:08 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
grins at the pervy snicker...i wrote a stroy called phone fantasy...you'll just have to read that and imagine...ya know, like i do when i read your stories...

Lix
Old 11-24-2002, 08:18 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bronzedozzy
Thanks Miss Fzzy,

Erotic stories are always good to write....it's the closest thing to "doing it" without actually "doing it" that I can think of.

MMMmmmmm..........What a perfect way to describe the reason some of us write erotic stories! I never really thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right! ;);):D:D

Oh, great story, btw....very nice indeed!!

Now, where the hell did I leave that vibrator???????;)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-29-2002, 05:35 AM
Seductress

Oh yeah..............HOT........

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 11-29-2002, 11:01 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sexy stuff!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-29-2002, 01:10 PM

Hi Miss Sprinkles,

Glad you enjoyed the read........I'm having my bathroom wall published in paperback easly next year...chuckle.

Hi Nik,

Yeah...Hot is right..is it ever gonna rain?...Thanks for the positive crit.

Thankyou Mistress Lilith,
Your replies to this unworthy wretchedness make it all worthwhile My lady....Hey, I could just about do this...would I make a good submissive?.....
Old 12-01-2002, 11:28 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
MMMMMM you definitely give wonderful story ;)

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 10-27-2003, 08:56 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Very hot and told so well. I just love to watch a girl masturbate.
It is so primal and deliciously erotic!