Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2001, 03:18 PM
sparkib

Videos......

I think it all depends on how old your kids are, our little boy is 2 and a half now and I guess now it is better, because although it has to be a quickie, it is still good.....

But when our son first wakes up he likes to watch one of his videos (yes we even get good old Blues Clues and Bear in the big Blue House in Australia too), anyway, if he is watching them he won't move for a good 20 minutes...which is plenty of time....

Games are good too, especially naked twister, or sex scabble (every word has to do with sex)...

Another good one is to make up a heap of penalty cards, by this I mean, you get a kiss if the other swears, or you get a free touch if the other does an annoying habit, and like all sports the more cards they get against them, after 5 you get the big one no matter what..

Or you could borrow our dice..... One lot has - 1 dice has body parts the other has actions (lick, kiss, touch, rub - boons, mouth, pussy) and the other dice, 1 has rooms and the other has pictures of positions ....

Enjoy...