Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2001, 11:03 PM

Cool Slumber Party

One evening, my friend Danielle threw a sleepover party. It was a celebration of her sweet 16, so she wanted to make it extra special. She invited me, as well as three other close friends of ours to join in on the fun, and best of all, her parents were out of town, so we could do whatever we wanted. It was 8:00.
As I arrived at the front door of her house, my four friends opened it, revealing that they had already gotten into their PJs and I was late. Since it was near the end of summer, and I hadn't seen Danielle, Nicole, Sue, or Valerie all summer (they had been vacationing) I couldn't help but notice the dramatic increase in their breast sizes. Each had grown by about 2 sizes, and the sight of this, to my surprise, made my pussy begin to tingle with excitement.
"Hey, chiqa." Sue said as I walked in. "Get undressed, we're about to start."
Though I wasn't quite sure what she meant by "about to start," I quickly changed into my pajamas as the four of them rushed off into attic, which Danielle had secretly converted into her location for all the parties she threw--from her birthday parties and makeover parties to the occasional make-out party. There was just one problem--I'd grabbed the wrong set of PJs. The ones I had grabbed were the ones I figured my mother would consider slutty--a T-shirt cut off at the end but about a year old so part of the bottom of my breasts stuck out, ending just near my nipples, and my black thong that barely left anything to the imagination. It didn't matter, though, because these were my girlfriends and it wasnt like they'd object, so I rapidly changed and joined them in the attic. When I got there, they'd already gathered around a bottle layed sideways in a circle, with shot glasses all around it and were eagerly awaiting my arrival. Good, I thought to myself, we're getting drunk, finally, a great party idea.
"'Kay, here's the deal." Danielle said, "We're gonna play a game of spin the bottle, only we're gonna do more than kiss. Whoever the spinning bottle ends up pointing to, you two are having sex. Since we have five people, one of the people can masturbate to two others that are fucking if you're not picked. Danielle quickly poured five shot glasses of the gin in the bottle, and the girls took them down fast. Then came the spinning....